Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 316 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by nats
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-607.jpg
    image-914.jpg
    hiscore.jpg
    image-931.jpg
    image-547.jpg
    DSCF8303.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    image-120.jpg
    image-446.jpg
    image-971.jpg
    image-605.jpg
    image-323.jpg
    image-242.jpg
    image-461.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skypilot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 9 years ago

Freakin hoarders
    Iphone 2014 015.JPGIphone 2014 015.JPG

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

The tale of two...ahem, 4 taxis. How is that one coming along?

Not as good as I would like. I had to set them aside for a short bit in order to take care of a few friends games. Should be back to speed on them in a week.

#34 9 years ago

I passed on a couple of ES at Allentown due to price. They are getting harder to find

#44 9 years ago
    Quoted from tjsynkral:

I'm curious what they were asking that made you turn up your nose.

2400 to 2800. There was one there that had a totally blown out PF that I liked. I know I'm

But we could not meet at a price. cant remember my offer but I'm sure it was low.

#84 9 years ago

I look at any system 11 that has restoration ability and pay 800 to 1200.

#137 9 years ago

Holy Shit I just bought an EarthShaker on Flea Bay. Damn you system 11s you mock me.
    Looks like I'm detouring through Jersey

#165 9 years ago
    Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

I thought about grabbing that with the SlugFest to justify shipping, but the SlugFest was about $400 too high for me. Earthshaker seemed reasonable, though

No it was listed in Jersey by itself.1470.00 no bids when I saw it. I have to travel that way in a few weeks so a 2 hr detour on the way home.

#167 9 years ago

That's it.The guys a Dentist and apparently spends time working at the Silverball museum.

That's the best price Ive seen in a while for one

#193 9 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

I'm just floored that some folks consider above $2K to be "the going rate" for an above average Taxi that is not a full resto, in such a short period of time.

I'm with you, It seems that once a game picks up renewed notoriety ,it tends to make a quick jump.Usually after plastics and or playfields are released.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skypilot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11s-drying-up?tu=skypilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.