Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 316 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by nats
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-607.jpg
    image-914.jpg
    hiscore.jpg
    image-931.jpg
    image-547.jpg
    DSCF8303.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    image-120.jpg
    image-446.jpg
    image-971.jpg
    image-605.jpg
    image-323.jpg
    image-242.jpg
    image-461.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Minneapolispin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#215 9 years ago

I picked up a The Bally Game Show this weekend for $800. I'm going to end up putting about $200 in fixes and a full LED conversion and this baby will shine. Such a fun game! I love themed games from music and movies, but these original themes are great too.

#231 9 years ago
    Quoted from GoodBadUgly:

That funny, I also pickup a Bally Game Show in the Minneapolis area this weekend from another Pinsider for $1,250. He had the game listed for few a weeks before I bought it and I can't believe he didn't sell this game sooner as the game looks almost new. Considering that this game is 24 years old there was no damage or noticeable marks on the cabinet and the playfield has one insert that showed some ware and few other minor things that can be fix; otherwise the playfield looks new and it shines with all LEDs he installed. It's beautiful looking machine. This is my first system 11 game and now I'm looking for Fire and Whirlwind.

I saw that one on Craig's List too -very nice score! Almost pulled the trigger on that one for $1150, but a new Pinsider reached out to me and said he had one he wanted to get rid of, so I offered $800 and he accepted. The one you got looked to be in much nicer condition. Mine has cabinet fading on the top sides, showing the lady, but in a row of pins, it's no big deal. Mine was slightly dirty and still has the old bulbs. Hopefully my guy can get the lights working again this weekend.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Minneapolispin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11s-drying-up?tu=Minneapolispin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.