Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Toine79
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7023256D-EFFF-429D-9EFE-7ADFA8B6BCDF (resized).jpeg
    BB45DE19-09F6-4393-89C1-3604102766AD (resized).png
    AE655B56-C8CD-4283-8DBE-E0C387FB02CD (resized).png
    replaced_flipper.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CraigC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from DANGERTERROR:

I am converting a High Speed with a very silly, rare conversion kit called La Retata (it’s Dragnet... and Robocop). and I tried a technique above to convert to WPC springs and I’m wondering if this problem arose because of the new springs. The clipper angle on one side is not parallel with the PF but at maybe 10 degrees or more, with the tip pointing slightly upward.
    Pics attached.
    I did not replace the bushing — that’s the next very annoying step. But I think maybe the spring is yanking the flipper up and back out of position?[quoted image][quoted image]

Replace the brushing. You might as well also replace that capacitor as well with the right one and then that spring should attach to the end of strike mount. You can drill a hole in it, which should be better than where it is now.

While you are at it, buy or borrow an air stapler, it will make that ground braid a snap.

It’s easier to do all of this now before wiring things up.

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from DANGERTERROR:

Thanks I will try that.
    The capacitors came off the og game and have the same value, despite appearing different. Not sure what happened there.
    Ground braid sucks.

Ground braid is fun with a nice air stapler, went from the worst part to the best part . That said I just finished a hot doggin and I went with a mix of both braid and wire since it was a little out of control. Not sure if I would do the stern sockets again, but there is a happy median somewhere.

7023256D-EFFF-429D-9EFE-7ADFA8B6BCDF (resized).jpeg7023256D-EFFF-429D-9EFE-7ADFA8B6BCDF (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CraigC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-to-wpc?tu=CraigC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.