IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8135 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2859 4 years ago

Was playing my transporter the other night and started to smell something and noticed the right side GI was out. Everything else works.

I checked all fuses and repinned the connector that controls left and right side GI. The right side is controlled by the purple and purple/white wires.

I can't figure it out, any ideas?

2 months later
#2946 4 years ago

Can a original high speed MPU Williams system 11 CPU, Part # D-10881 work in a System 11B (police force)?

#2948 4 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

Yes if you add a jumper wire on the back of the board.

thanks Grumpy, do you have any details on how to do this?

2 weeks later
#2967 4 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

Hey all. So I am re-joining the Sys 11 club, I have someone shopping a Jokerz for me.
What I'd like to know, is if there are truly any above 3K System 11 titles? I'm looking to grow my collection and have seen some what I would say wonky pricing. Now I know people can ask what they want, but I was wondering about your input?
Thanks!
Ps. I'm looking for a Police Force next.. my son is into Police/Fire cars/truck stuff!

They only ones I think are worth over $3k are BR and BC (only because it is hard to find) - Most System 11 games should be in the $1500-$2000 range depending on title. Would love to have them all but not paying $3k for MA or a freakin earthshaker

#2969 4 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

I think you are on the mark for the majority of system 11 games but condition is king and a true HUO system 11 (or one that has been reconditioned over the years with NOS parts) in amazing shape should fetch mid-to-high $2k in today’s market.

for sure, I am just talking your basic average shape system 11. I have several and love them but they are all pretty similar in game play and scoring. I just can't see spending $3-4k on a system 11 except for BR and maybe a nice BC or EATM

#2971 4 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

You all need to come out to the west coast, you wouldn't touch a popular system 11 in nice shape for the kind of money you are tossing out there.

just picked up a nice police force for $1000, got a mousin around for $800, high speed for $500. They are not QC or anything but nice players

#2973 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Well, I will probably be selling my Mousin' Around soon, and though it is strictly a player's quality machine, there is no way I would sell it for $800 (or even twice that).
If that's what they are going for, I'll just keep it.

They go for more, I found it in a antique store and they did not know how to turn it on so thought it didn't work.

1 week later
#2981 4 years ago
Quoted from statictrance:

Anyone have a sys 11 service switch laying around? (Or a link to a site that has them in stock) I tried to find one in the various stores, but only see the 4 button version. It's for a Sys9 Space Shuttle technically, but same as the other earlier WMS systems

digi key - I bought the individual push button switches and replaced the bad ones instead of a entirely new 3 button switch

Grumpy turned me onto these folks. Got tons of cool stuff.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Electronics
Mod Magic!

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Gulf Shores, AL
$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 19.99
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

4,500 (OBO)
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-club?tu=woody76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.