IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8135 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8136 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0915 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0911 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7901 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7900 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uncivil_engineer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2084 5 years ago

Unfortunately, the 11c board is the one with the least compatibility, as it is completely missing the sound section. If it is a known working board, I image you could get somewhere between $150 to $200 for it.

11 months later
#2731 4 years ago

1. I seem to recall someone used just rubbing alcohol to remove latex paint from old EM machines. You may want to search around the forum some more in the restoration sections.

2. that is correct, the back box is tempered glass. It is thinner than the playfield glass. According to pinwiki, the back glass should be 27" x 19" x 1/8".

3. There is not much love for Millionaire out there, so a speaker panel may be hard to come by.

Quoted from statictrance:

ok - I have a few questions that I'm hoping you guys can answer that are system 11 specific... I just picked up a Millionaire in need of some help.
1 - Has anyone ever had to remove paint from a cab that some idiot painted over? I'm 98% sure it's regular household latex, and I can see the original paint underneath. I've read about citrustrip, oven cleaner, etc - but wondered if anyone had done anything specific to sys 11 games.
2 - The glass in the backbox is tempered glass same as the PF glass, right? It came with the translight taped to a piece of plexi, and I want to get a new piece cut at a local glass shop... just want to confirm what type of glass to ensure it looks same as my other sys 11s
3 - Anyone happen to have or know where you can find a Speaker Panel for this game? The one it came with was taped to the plexiglass and had been significantly cracked and screwed up over the years

1 year later
#3189 3 years ago

Does anyone know of a source for Rollergame cabinet decals in the USA besides classic Acades on eBay? I have the honor of being banned from buying from him because I had the gaul to return something.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uncivil_engineer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-club?tu=uncivil_engineer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.