IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8135 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballholder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#651 9 years ago

Sign me up!

I have High Speed and an Earthshaker, owned Pin*Bot, and am trying to land Diner, WW, or Taxi next (if I can find somebody to sell one). System 11's are da bomb!

1 month later
#738 9 years ago
Quoted from supermatt:

I have both, and although I love Earthshaker, Whirlwind is a far superior game. I may be putting my ES up for sale in Mass. soon. I'm kind of on the fence about it. It would be tough to let it go.

Yeah I have both ES and WW and agree that so far WW is superior. I am taking the long game and gonna see how I feel 6 months from now. Will be curious to see what ya do.

#740 9 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

I have both as well, but lean the other way. Something about ES, just love it!

I sometimes think it comes down to condition. My ES is somewhat of a beater (cab is alright, mainly the inserts in the playfield are blown out) and my WW is shiny and clean. If they were in equal condition I dunno what I would think.

1 week later
#754 9 years ago

So I scanned around and didn't see anything obvious, so this may be a noob questions, but is there a list somewhere the defines what shooter rods go with what system 11 games? Why do I see some with the all metal knob and most with the standard black knob?

1 week later
#779 9 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

Rollergames
BK2000
Cyclone
Bad Cats
Swords of Fury
Elvira
Dr. Dude
Mousin' Around
Space Station
Transporter

Awesome System 11ness! Can't wait to play me some Transporter and Bad Cats some day.

#791 9 years ago

Ok, just got my 4th System 11 pinball today (5 if you count my dearly departed PinBot). Now I have ES, WW, HS, and added SoF! Will get some pics once its setup.

1 month later
#826 9 years ago

Picked up a Grand Lizard this weekend, so now have GL, SoF, WW, and ES. Plus I am babysitting Taxi and Cyclone, so have a beautiful system 11 lineup right now. Had to sell HS to get my GL, but feel that it's a definite upgrade.

1 week later
#853 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballgeek:

unsure what system 11 would look nice inbetween diner and gorgar

The correct answer is...any!

#862 9 years ago

There is enough love out there so started a PF club here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/police-force-club-we-enforce-the-law-of-the-jungle

Was surprised one didn't exist already...

2 weeks later
#884 9 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Have a working Diner that's cool but picked up a none working Taxi and have never played Taxi. So looking for advice. Can only keep one which one. Getting back an EATPM that it will sit next to. Taxi was priced right and close by so I couldn't resist.

Love both games, same designer too. Diner is better game IMHO and much harder to find later. Depends on condition too though, and if your Diner is a rare DP, etc.

However, if you live anywhere near Northern California, then keep Taxi and sell me Diner lol. Its one of my grail pins for sure.

#896 9 years ago
Quoted from deafpost:

Want:Earthshaker

I have an Earthshaker and want a Diner, PM if trades are an option.

#906 9 years ago

MrGone, just use the rust off stuff from home depot. The parts to build the tube to dip them in plus the chemicals are cheaper then new legs, assuming your legs are not bent or dented. I just had cheddar do mine and they look great now! Then you can do more legs down the road.

#922 9 years ago

But there is a Fun House messing up that pretty lineup, lol.

#924 9 years ago

Such a great setup, best of luck in completing your collection!

#935 9 years ago

Ok, just picked up my 5th System 11 title...F-14! Just need to repair some battery damage and clean up a bit...

#943 9 years ago

Ok, doubling down...just picked up my 5th System 11, ye ol' F-14. So in with GL, F14, SoF, ES, and WW.

2 months later
#1033 8 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

I believe thats a Grand Lizard

Yeah, definitely that's a GL in the photo

1 month later
#1133 8 years ago

Well I am still in, but sold my WW. My SoF and GL will not be going anywhere, but my ES may be the next to go...

Wish I could keep them all, but if they don't get played no point in keeping them, might as well move on and get something new.

2 months later
#1160 8 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I'm confused, why isn't Fire!, Earthshaker, and Riverboat Gambler in this linked games?

I see all of them linked, are you sure you expanded the list?

3 weeks later
#1189 8 years ago
Quoted from BCpinhead:

And it thought I had a sys 11 fetish going on! Lol! Congrats RD, have a blast with the new addition!! I' d love to score a pinbot, but have to make do peace with sourcing older titles within 1500 Klm of my location ...and I knock out a wall or 2.
On different note, can anyone please tell me what the error message "collect b.h.o." means? This would be on startup of my new to me Grand Lizard that has a few issues to sort out. Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.games.pinball/wcy4bHAZ_Ao
...According to the manual the switch is "SW-1A-118, Right chute to top"...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.99
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 49.99
$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Peekskill, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

2,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carpentersville, IL
2,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballholder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-club?tu=pinballholder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.