IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8135 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_nate.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#708 9 years ago

Sign me up!

Taxi in pieces in my basement. Anyone make scan files of insert decals?? Trying not to throw too much $$$ at this already overpriced when purchased pin.....

Also isn't there a "Bulletproof Sys 11 Boards" thread somewhere?? Would like to have all my boards serviced/upgraded.....

#709 9 years ago

Doubbbbble post.

1 month later
#812 9 years ago

Budapest! OMG......that Taxi looks worse than my current restore project , makes me feel a little better!!!

3 months later
#996 9 years ago

Taxi Lola drops question. Installed brand-new drop opto boards, fired-up Taxi, Lola targets are "cycling" through what sounds like solenoid attempting to pop them up to the pf although they are already up. Hitting flipper buttons, or anything - starting a game - stops this.

The targets are not registering at all. I'm guessing to check the connectors, but after I do that what's next?

You can pm me or leave advice on my Taxi resto thread, don't want to clutter this thread up with tech help.

Also, do the Comet LED 906 (steady burn)really work in the sockets included above the pf on Sys 11? they seem really tight to fit in there and mine aren't coming on?..............

Thanks!

2 months later
#1064 8 years ago

Hey, I purchased a six-diode LED pad in blue to place behind my blue spinout dish on Taxi - help me locate a 12v source that I can tie it into???? The pad just has two bare wires on the end - I don't want it to blink, but stay on all the time while the game's on. I think the flashers are 12v but I want a steady "on" not flashing in tandem with the flasher bulbs.

Thanks!

#1098 8 years ago

DennisAZ:

Wow, that is a good idea also - I'm not that electronically inclined so I think I'll stick with the DK power tap plug-in thingy..........thanks though for the idea! I had no clue that finding 12v was a bit more than just tying into a pre-existing light somewhere!!!

Haven't heard a thing from DK Pin, are they still active?

5 months later
#1297 8 years ago

Getting the following error on my Taxi in the switch levels test:

Right Bumper 19

I can't see anything wrong?!?! What should I be looking for??? I am assuming this is the right bumper down near the right flipper - correct??

Thanks,

Nate

#1302 8 years ago

Thanks Gnatty, Ill check that out, my pops all of a sudden went out so I will be looking closely at them. -Nate

#1315 8 years ago

"Before I get into a potential messy situation and fight with wifey can the club please recommend some sanity saving tips on how to pull out the entire playfield?"

BCPinhead. You can actually remove the pf with all of the wiring attached. There should be enough wiring to allow you to remove the pf and set it down directly next to the cabinet. I restored a Taxi, and found that this was easy to do.

-Nate

#1321 8 years ago

Sure no problem.

"Still not enough score to make it into the high scores tho ....."

Just go into the menu and reset the scores!

Good luck on your lamp problem, you probably have something on the board to replace, I just had an issue with Taxi and (although ultimately, I just sent it out for repairs) found this site very helpful. I was able to run some tests and zero in on the problem.

http://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/wms11/index2.htm#lamp

Happy Holidays everyone -

Nate

#1323 8 years ago

My pops died suddenly on Taxi, everything wired correctly, I re-built these. What should I look for? I was getting a switch error on Jet Bumper in diagnostics but I can't see anything wrong?!?!?!

Arrrrgh! Got my board fixed, now this!!!

#1325 8 years ago

thanks jmountjoy111, I am checking this out sometime soon, I just had the board worked on and tested so I'm hoping it is now just a fuse, forgot to check them (doh!).

-Nate

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_nate.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-club?tu=pinball_nate and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.