IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8135 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phesson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2725 5 years ago

I have several screws missing in my #WW that hold the boards in the backbox. Can anyone tell me what size machine screws I will need to replace the missing ones?

1 year later
#3110 3 years ago

I have a Jokerz. The draw poker scoop kick out fires around three times before it can kick the ball up into the top inlanes. It has a 23-800 coil. Should I replace it with a stronger coil? What would the next one up from that be?

1 week later
#3133 3 years ago

I am having trouble with My Jokerz, The draw poker, top right out hole kicker has to fire 3 or 4 times to get the ball up into the inlanes. I have cleaned the mech, adjusted the tip with no difference. It seems to bang around the ball guides and bounce back in. Should I consider going up in coil strength? It has an AE 23-800 coil. Or is there another solution?

4 weeks later
#3147 3 years ago
Quoted from Phesson:

I have a Jokerz. The draw poker scoop kick out fires around three times before it can kick the ball up into the top inlanes.

I have cleaned the assembly, bent the feeder assembly multiple times and it never gets better.
I have straightened it again and shot a slo-mo video. The ball shoots out, hits the ball gate and back into the scoop 8 out of 10 times.
Is it the angle of the worn playfield?
Any thoughts?

#3149 3 years ago
Quoted from Impzilla:

Has the eject shield been replaced?
The tabs can wear down and cause a bad exit.

Thanks Impzilla. It's out of stock but I'll see if I can find one.

#3152 3 years ago
Quoted from Impzilla:

Search Marco for eject shield and you will see a few colored ones with the slightly larger mounting holes, I think you can use those but you need to align them manually.
Looks like all the suppliers carry the larger hole units
https://www.pinballlife.com/eject-shield.html

Ordered one from pinballlife. Will post an update.

9 months later
#3234 2 years ago

I have a Grand Lizard. My displays have missing segments during game play. In test mode all the segments test good. What would cause this?

6 months later
#3329 2 years ago

I sent all boards for my Grand Lizard for refurbishment and just reinstalled everything. My question, before I reinstall the flipper ground I want to make sure it should be connected at the ground braid in the back box.

4CEA8011-9F5F-4EA4-AEAC-B2289AA17CFA (resized).jpeg4CEA8011-9F5F-4EA4-AEAC-B2289AA17CFA (resized).jpeg
#3334 2 years ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

Is that factory? That cannot be factory. It makes no sense to be factory.
[quoted image]
If you do that you will bypass the flipper ground relay. This will result in the flippers always being active even when the game is in attract mode (game over).

A previous owner has attached a connector to the flipper ground and yes they are always active. Where does the original flipper ground attach?

#3338 2 years ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

FGR = flipper ground relay.

This connector attaches to the 2 orange wires coming from the board. The schematic shows they would run to the flipper buttons, yes?

7 months later
#3674 1 year ago

I am having a problem with my Grand Lizard. It is giving me an Adjustment warning for the Right Kicker on power up. I cleaned and adjusted both switches and the licker operates correctly. In the switch edges test the right kicker does not register though it fires. I’ve been racking my brain on this one It doesn’t effect game play but it’s bugging me.
Any advise on this problem?

#3676 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

But doesn’t this game have the actual switch down on the playfield next to the kicker arm mech?

Thanks Dave. This is the switch that is causing the problem.

6 months later
#3932 1 year ago

I have a Grand Lizard that has a minor issue I’d like to resolve.
The 5k bonus light is always on except when the playfield goes dark at the end of a game. What would make a controlled lamp stay lit?

#3934 1 year ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

bad diode at the lamp socket can cause

I’m going on a diode checking mission

3 weeks later
#4005 1 year ago

I have a Grand Lizard that has an issue.
The 5000 point bonus lamp is always on. In attract mode it dims a little but never off. I changed the resistors on the 4k, 5k and 6k lamps without success. What else causes controlled lamps to stay lit?

#4008 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

You said you replaced the resistors? What exactly did you replace again?

I shouldn’t work and pinside forum at the same time
I replaced the 1N4004 diodes.
I do have a meter but was unsure what to test. I’ll unsolder the ground, red wires, and move them to another socket and see if it stays on.

#4009 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

momentarily move the grounding wire (red wires for those lamps) to another socket nearby and see if it always stays on too

I moved the ground wires to another socket and the lamp did not stay on but flashed on and off.

#4011 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

That means you either have a bad diode or a bad socket @ 5K lamp

New diode is in with no change. The 5K socket looks to be press fitted to a disc with the other bonus lights. Is there a specific socket for this application or can it be fixed?

6E541B17-073F-4E76-8EE5-0396B1F657C2 (resized).jpeg6E541B17-073F-4E76-8EE5-0396B1F657C2 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
$ 1,490.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 25.00
Hardware
Tucson Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carpentersville, IL
£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phesson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-club?tu=phesson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.