IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8135 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider patrickvc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#784 9 years ago

Sign me up. Had many a system 11 a while back and looking to reacquire some

Have

Earthshaker
Diner

Wanted

BK2000
Banzai Run
Whirlwind
Dr. Dude
Rollergames
Elvira

2 years later
#1675 7 years ago

I have my Banzai Run in the marketplace for trade for other system 11 titles. Looking for Diner, Radical, Earthshaker may consider others

6 months later
#1818 6 years ago

Just added another system 11 to the collection of many. Space Station condition green edition

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

1 month later
#1848 6 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Just added another system 11 to the collection of many. Space Station condition green edition

I just got the opportunity to get back my AFM so I need to make some space. I will be posting this in the marketplace with more pics but I'll mention here the game is in good condition, upgraded speaker system, new displays restenciled condition green cabinet. $2200 obo.

4 months later
#2047 6 years ago

I’ve had many a system 11 games so far, but finally landed a Radical! One I’ve never had before. Looking forward to it

1 month later
#2136 5 years ago

I just got my next system 11 title Radical and I’m really enjoying it until just a bit ago. I went into coil test and got to a certain coil and I blew up the q14 transistor which is the coil for the upper sling which the game doesn’t have. I found the coil wires tied together with s bullet connector and figured it blew the transistor because they were connected. I’m assuming the previous owner never did a coil test or else this would’ve happened. I put 10 games on it and it was fine before coil test. I’ve removed the transistor and the pre driver Q10 out of circuit. I still blow fuse 4 on startup. Also I hear a coil fire when I switch on the game. The fuse I’m using is a 3 amp fastblow because I’m out of 2.5 slow blos

#2138 5 years ago

I’m blowing them at 3 amp. Guaranteed I’ll blow them at a lower value

#2140 5 years ago

Will do. Hopefully that’s all that’s wrong with it. Thanks

#2142 5 years ago

I did and I replaced it already

#2145 5 years ago

I will check everything when I get home. I did seperated the wires that were tied together. I noticed that right away like WTF? Those aren’t supposed to be connected.

#2147 5 years ago

I can plug in 11 and 19. If I plug in 12 for a split second the kickback fires. I don’t leave it on long enough to blow the fuse.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2148 5 years ago

Ok after testing all the transistors I have continuity at the tab and center leg and nothing to the outer legs from the tab, however on the one that burned up with no coil at its end I have continuity between the tab and center leg then on both outer legs my meter gives a quick beep and .5 on the meter. All others to the outer legs from center tab read OL. So the kickback read ok. I got the quick beep from the meter on the connector IJ12-8 to u17 position 8

#2149 5 years ago

If I check u17 bottom left leg I’m guessing that’s pin 8 I get solid beep to ground. If I check u18-20 next to it I get the quick beep but not the solid continuity beep like on pin 8 u17

#2150 5 years ago

Changing meters I found that I have continuity to ground on pin 7 and pin 8 on u17 if I’m reading pins right that’s upper furthest left pin and further lower left. The other chips do not read the same only upper left has continuity to ground

#2151 5 years ago

I’m leaning towards u17 is bad. All 4 coils that feed into that circuit are locking on.

#2153 5 years ago

Ok. I’m assuming the white dot on the board signifies position 1. If so those points measure 3 volts dc each

#2154 5 years ago

Not to add to the pile of problems with this game, but also the drop targets aren’t registering. I checked for 12volts at the board but only have 6.5. If I check at the main board I have 12v with the target bank connectors taken off. 8.5v with just 1 set connected

#2156 5 years ago

Ok measuring voltage by your schematic I do get 3 volts dc at those points. 3y also now has continuity with ground

#2157 5 years ago

By main board I meant j16 on aux driver board below main board

#2159 5 years ago

Now I’m grumpy. Thanks. All because I did a coil test. Man what a mistake that was

#2160 5 years ago

I did get the targets registering now. Cold solder joints on the interconnect and I touched up the power supply too

#2161 5 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

I'm assuming you've left those transistors removed - is there still any continuity to U17 pin 8 to IJ12-8?

There is no longer continuity on u17 pin 8 and j12-8

#2165 5 years ago

The guy I bought it from sent me a video of it playing great. It did for the first 10 games. I got most problems repaired. Now I have a kickback and right gate coils locking on. I’ve disconnected them so I can at least shoot a few games. I’ve replaced 7408 u17 and at least the leg of pin 8 is no longer grounded out so that’s good. Now I’m looking toward maybe an issue with U54 but before that I need to check the pre driver transistors on those two spots. 1J12 connector is the one with issues still. 2 if those coils on that connector are flashers and with new bulbs they still don’t work. The other is a GI relay that’s not clicking. Hopefully I’m getting somewhere with this game

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,490.00
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, NY
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 45.95
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider patrickvc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-club?tu=patrickvc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.