Thought I would share an interesting fix to a problem I was having with my F14 Tomcat. After the 3 balls would be captured the game would release one after a little bit before it was supposed to. It was usually the middle one but not always. It could happen to any of the 3 captured balls. And the game wouldn't realize there were multiple balls going after releasing one. So when one ball was lost it would think the ball was over even though I had another ball going. After replacing many parts I finally replaced the resistor/capacitor network at SRC6 and that fixed the issue. I figured it was a switch matrix problem but it was a bear figuring out exactly what the problem was. The SRC6 can't be tested in network so it wasn't easy to find. Hope this might help someone else that may run into the same issue.