IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8135 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bohdi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#218 10 years ago

Sign me up. Got my EATPM and TAXI finally>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3 months later
#336 10 years ago

She's worth putting the time and money into. I put almost 2 months into mine, and she came out very nice..

1 year later
#771 9 years ago
Quoted from Daddy-o:

"sign me up"
Hey all!
Selling my Bally (Williams 11c) Pool Sharks. It is very clean, fun to play, and ready to go!
" target="_blank">sfbay.craigslist.org link
$150 discount for Pinsiders!

Why are these deals never close to me?

photo (53).JPG 261 KB

#773 9 years ago
Quoted from Daddy-o:

Cause it is too darn cold where you live for us to play beach volleyball while drinking our Sunkist soda

Right about that. Whiskey always helps with the cold though

1 week later
#802 9 years ago

Like to get some thoughts and opinions on Police Force to any owners out there. Found one for a fair price in decent condition, but just don't know enough about it.

#804 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Rotation pin. If you can get it cheap, enjoy it 3-6 months and move it.
-mof

That was kind of my thoughts. Looks alright. Just don't think it would have a lot of staying power in a small collection.
thanks

1 year later
#1353 8 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

A pic of my Camaro and it's new plates, anxiously waiting for spring.

DSCF5333_(resized).JPG

Looks nice Dean. Zip on up to the Cities in the Spring and we'll have a little race. I'll let you decide which car in my garage you'd rather go up against. That is a AWESOME plate on there.. Unfortunately very few people will understand it.

20150718_182232_(resized).jpg20150718_182232_(resized).jpg

#1356 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

When I get my Mustang on the road we could have our own car show.

Good idea Paul. Spring will be here in no time. Car show, and then some pinball after and a beer or 2 or 3 or 4 or?

Quoted from dozer1:Thanks Scott, yeah, unless you are into pinball, you wouldn't know what that is about. That's cool though, and kind of the idea. I can see people reading that and saying "WTF is systm11 all about. Then google system 11 and finding out pretty quickly. I am planning a subtle Williams hint back there too. Maybe a plate frame or small bumper sticker.

The plate is cool no matter what. I'll know it's you when I'm flying past you..................

#1359 8 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

You have a Learjet too? That's pretty impressive man.

Oh yeah, just no room in the garage. I keep that at my airport

3 weeks later
#1393 8 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Sign me up, just got my first pin a fire! Table I'm restoring a month ago. Hopefully adding a bk2k soon as well!

Welcome to the club. Iowa City? Always good to have more Hawkeye fans on here. Go Hawks..........

6 years later
#3816 1 year ago

Say, recently rejoined the club as I picked up a Police Force. My enter button on my coin door service bank is not working. It's a 3 bank panel. Only could find these two 4-bank ones on Marco. Will one of these work?

large (resized).jpglarge (resized).jpglarge 2 (resized).jpglarge 2 (resized).jpg
#3818 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

The actual switches are the same, you can remove them from the bracket and install on your bracket.

So either will work? Mine as well go with the cheaper one then. THX

4 weeks later
#3850 1 year ago

Quickie question. Got a Police Force a few months, and the game was playing fine upon until a few weeks ago. Granted I don't play often, but, in the last few weeks, about every other game or so when I have just 1 ball in play and the other isn't locked yet, it will eject the other ball onto the shooter lane. Some games it's fine, sometimes it's not. Once or twice maybe, it's put both both balls into the shooter lane at the start of the game. Haven't really dug into yet, just thought I'd inquire here 1st. Never had a problem like this on a pin before.

#3853 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

Check your lock switch and the trough switches. Most/some system 11's if they don't see the outhole before a trough switch (the outermost one in this case) will eject the ball instead of ending the ball. Or your lock switch isn't working right; do you see the lock animation/text when this happens or the ball just appears in the shooter lane? If just appears, likely the trough switches are acting up.
If they're microswitches like most in this era are, they might be approaching their end of life. There's no adjustment on these although I did hear of someone that took one completely apart, cleaned it, and put it back together and it worked. For a couple of bucks I'd just replace it.
Do the basics first though, tug on the wires, check alignment, test switches with the balls in. Go into switch edge test, and kind of hit the playfield/apron near the trough (or just on the glass, really) and see if the trough switch (or any switch) pops up on the display.

Quoted from gutz:

^^^Yup. The game is losing track of the balls or the incorrect number of balls is installed. Check the trough switches and any ball lock switches (not familiar with the game) for odd behavior in the switch test. Use the ball to test the switches, not your fingers.

Well, not all my coin door buttons work, so it would be tough do any testing that way. I'll try and dig into this weekend and see what I can figure out. Thanks<<<<

2 months later
#4059 1 year ago

Say, pulled my shooter rod housing out on my Police Force because it was dirty and looked like crap. All cleaned up and ready to get back in, but, since I've had the pin, the plunges seem "sticky" at times. Springs seem fine and good. Can you lube these to make them smoother? Never had to in any of my system 11's. Just curious how to make it plunge smoother and more consistent

#4061 1 year ago
Quoted from dmacy:

No lube. Did you use a new sleeve? Sometimes it needs a new shaft as they get worn too.

Yeah new sleeve. I'll just get a new shaft. Thanks!

#4063 1 year ago
Quoted from AssaultSuit:

When I bought my Whirlwind the shooter would “stick” at spots. Disassembled, cleaned the rod with mother’s polish, replaced the sleeve, both springs. Shoots like a dream now.

Huh, maybe try that 1st. Appreciate it

1 month later
#4118 11 months ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Adding another System 11 this weekend if all goes well!!!
you gotta be a "shark" to get the deals!
Chris

Hmmmmmm, let me guess, Pool Sharks????

#4120 11 months ago

That's the plan
Chris

Downvote for that comment? Geez

#4122 11 months ago

Not at all, sorry! Not sure what happened there. Fixed!
Chris

No problemo. Just thought it was a bit out of character to downvote that comment. She all good. Oh, and nice collection of system 11's. Miss my EATPM and TAXI soooo much

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canton, OH
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Davenport, FL
$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 39.99
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bohdi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-club?tu=bohdi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.