IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8135 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kerry_Richard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 11 years ago

Sign me up too!
I really enjoy Sys 11's...

Taxi
Earth Shaker
Dr. Dude
Diner (DP)
Funhouse
Bad Cats
Whirlwind (DP)
Pool Sharks
Mousin Around
Police Force
BBBB
Game Show

6 years later
#2782 4 years ago

I think mystman12 is looking for the head lock, not coin door. Typically that lock is shorter (not the hasp), than the coin door lock.

2 years later
#3352 2 years ago

I love my System 11's (BC / ES / TAXI / DINER / DD / GS / MA / WW).

I was surprised they felt Game Show was not desirable. IMHO: It's a beautiful looking game: mirrored backglass, fun, quirky TV game show with host Keith McTeeth. I powder coated my armor a deep red color.

My all time Favorite... Whirlwind. However, I've never owned or even played Radical. May need to be on the lookout for that one

1 month later
#3431 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Sanded my scratched up F14 speaker panel. From 320 through 3000, but it still has very fine scratches. I need to buy stuff tomorrow to buff it, hoping that removes the rest of scratches.

Please do keep us posted on your polishing efforts and progress. So many displays are slightly to highly scratched.

I just bought a repo for my Bad Cats. The colors are almost dull / faded looking, compared to my scratched original. I'll now attempt to sand and polish it back to life... Thanks for the encouragement

#3436 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Out of curiosity, where did you get the repro?

ebay.com link: itm

I've purchased many great products from Classic Arcades. However, this panel is very faded / dull in color, compared to the original. I'm hoping to highly sand and polish out my original display panel, and use it back in my game.

Let me say... I'm very happy to have Vendors like Classic Arcades who offer parts for our old / classic games.

#3441 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Auto paint supply near you tell them your looking to remove swirls !

This is a GREAT idea! In fact, I'm going to bring my display panel with me. That way they may be able to do a small test on it over the counter.

I actually have (2) professional auto paint stores available to me. I'll probably go to both, for a comparison.

1 month later
#3507 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

For those of you who restore Sys11 pins, who do you use for the warning/info decals on the back of the cab?

I screen them myself.

These are RadCals recently installed.

DSCN0965 - Copy (resized).JPGDSCN0965 - Copy (resized).JPGDSCN0966 - Copy (resized).JPGDSCN0966 - Copy (resized).JPGDSCN0968 (resized).JPGDSCN0968 (resized).JPGDSCN0970 (resized).JPGDSCN0970 (resized).JPG
3 weeks later
#3540 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

I finally figured out how to restore speaker panels. Several attempts and an embarrassing number of hours went into this but now I know how to do it.

Please do tell

#3546 2 years ago

Radium... I read the whole thread. Thanks for sharing this.!

Kerry

8 months later
#3913 1 year ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Also need the center speaker cover.

I'd consider painting the center speaker cover with a bright aluminum or even a chrome paint. I think you may be very surprised on how well it will look afterwards.

I need to either buy a new Super Charger plastic cover for my Getaway High Speed for $75 plus shipping, or spray paint it chrome.

I watched many chrome paint comparisons on YouTube and decided to buy Testors Spray Enamel Chrome / Cromo #1290 from Hobby Lobby today for $5.79. I'm going to paint mine for a nice new refreshed look when our heavy rains go away, in 4-5 days.

6 months later
#4168 9 months ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Since this is a System 11 thread I am going to bring up Bad Cats. Not a deep game and a lot of pinball people don't like that it is a single ball. But guests love the art and sounds and anyone that like cats goes right to it.

Bad Cats is an amazing game... yes single ball but very challenging shots and highly collectible. Still getting $4000-$5000 depending on condition and not very often available.

Quoted from snyper2099:

and Dr. Dude are good.

Agreed Dr Dude is good. It's a sleeper sys11 game and available for $3500-$4000 if/when they show up, depending on condition.

2 weeks later
#4214 9 months ago

Whirlwind... probably my favorite System 11 game

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Electronics
Mod Magic!

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 20.00
$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.99
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Listowel Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kerry_Richard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-club?tu=Kerry_Richard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.