IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8135 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,583 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 92.
#401 10 years ago

sign me up, with a space station here

1 week later
#402 10 years ago

got me a pretty beat up players WW couldn't wait or pay for a nicer one so saved me some cash and bought a project pin. yes that's a run on sentence with the only capital letters where it matters. loving it even in its sad condition looking forward to the refurb glad to be in this club now

#403 10 years ago

Almost back in the functional part of the club again. Just need to track down an electrical problem that's killed all the coils. Put the last parts back on today. Cab decals are shipping.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#404 10 years ago

Was cruisin E-Bay and found a nice pink Cadillac. Fits right in and matches the ES car.

car.jpgcar.jpg
ES2.jpgES2.jpg
ES---F-14.jpgES---F-14.jpg

#405 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Almost back in the functional part of the club again. Just need to track down an electrical problem that's killed all the coils. Put the last parts back on today. Cab decals are shipping.

image.jpg 2 MB

I just bought some flourecent transparent green star posts for mine, gonna see how that looks under black light. It killed ALL your coils as in they are all shot now?

#406 10 years ago
Quoted from Frankenator:

got me a pretty beat up players WW couldn't wait or pay for a nicer one so saved me some cash and bought a project pin. yes that's a run on sentence with the only capital letters where it matters. loving it even in its sad condition looking forward to the refurb glad to be in this club now

Welcome to the club. Sounds like your havin fun.

#407 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Was cruisin E-Bay and found a nice pink Cadillac. Fits right in and matches the ES car.

car.jpg 673 KB

ES---F-14.jpg 861 KB

ES2.jpg 869 KB

That looks pretty cool. Now ya gotta make the head lights work.

#408 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That looks pretty cool. Now ya gotta make the head lights work.

On it, just came it the mail today and I wanted to see how it looked mounted, Will light her up.

#409 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I just bought some flourecent transparent green star posts for mine, gonna see how that looks under black light. It killed ALL your coils as in they are all shot now?

Loose connector!

I just put those same green posts on my Scared Stiff. You can't see in my EATPM picture above, but I put the fluorescent orange ones on it. I'll take better photos in a bit.

#410 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Loose connector!
I just put those same green posts on my Scared Stiff. You can't see in my EATPM picture above, but I put the fluorescent orange ones on it. I'll take better photos in a bit.

So you really didn't kill them. Cool, do they light up good?

#411 10 years ago

i'm in... a bad cats now lives in my gameroom... as a hardcore em guy, i never thought i'd see the day i owned a ss machine, but i gotta admit, this thing is a boatload of fun...

image-663.jpgimage-663.jpg

#412 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i'm in... a Bad Cats now lives in my gameroom... as a hardcore em guy, i never thought i'd see the day i owned a ss machine, but i gotta admit, this thing is a boatload of fun...

image-663.jpg 801 KB

Welcome. Looks to be in nice shape.

#413 10 years ago

^^^

thanks! yea, it's not bad at all... some pf wear, etc... needs a good shop job... had to put a new display board in it...

works good though... i bought it on "theme" alone, swmbo saw a picture of one and asked for it, so i hunted it down and purchased it...

#414 10 years ago

NIIICE !
-mof

#415 10 years ago

Hey System 11 fans!

I created a thread a week back or so that didn't get any replies -

I put LED flashers in Taxi , Rollergames and Whirlwind, but a few of them 'ghost' when you press the flippers.

Upon researching this it is because of warming resistors, and a few people have noted that you could cut them... however it seems on these games the resistors are not under the playfield they are on the interconnect board.

I clipped a few on the interconnect board on Taxi , but since it no longer 'completes the circuit?' the flasher no longer works at all. So I soldered them back, and everything is back to normal.

Should I remove the resistor completely and just place a wire to jump it in it's place? Does anyone have any experience doing this with these titles, or is there another option, I read somewhere about adding a capacitor. I really don't want to mutilate the board, would rather add then remove.

Thanks guys!

#416 10 years ago
Quoted from CafeOne:

Hey System 11 fans!
I created a thread a week back or so that didn't get any replies -
I put LED flashers in Taxi , Rollergames and Whirlwind, but a few of them 'ghost' when you press the flippers.
Upon researching this it is because of warming resistors, and a few people have noted that you could cut them... however it seems on these games the resistors are not under the playfield they are on the interconnect board.
I clipped a few on the interconnect board on Taxi , but since it no longer 'completes the circuit?' the flasher no longer works at all. So I soldered them back, and everything is back to normal.
Should I remove the resistor completely and just place a wire to jump it in it's place? Does anyone have any experience doing this with these titles, or is there another option, I read somewhere about adding a capacitor. I really don't want to mutilate the board, would rather add then remove.
Thanks guys!

WOW. That didn't happen to me when I did my Space Shuttle. I just clipped one wire on each one and it worked perfectly.

#417 10 years ago

perhaps I clipped the wrong ones? I'm not sure there is probably 8 or 10 of them in a row on the interconnect board. Does Space Shuttle have the single resistors under the playfield?

#418 10 years ago

Hmmm... Looks like I never posted a pic in this thread.

Grand Lizard
Pin*bot
Space Station
Cyclone
Bad Cats

12-03-29-06.jpg12-03-29-06.jpg
#419 10 years ago

Sign me up...............again!
High Speed just joined Pinbot, Space Station, Taxi and Earthshaker.

#420 10 years ago
Quoted from CafeOne:

perhaps I clipped the wrong ones? I'm not sure there is probably 8 or 10 of them in a row on the interconnect board. Does Space Shuttle have the single resistors under the playfield?

Yes it does, here's a pic.

IMGA0349.JPGIMGA0349.JPG
#421 10 years ago

I have BK2K but it needs a friend. Anyone looking to part with their SOF?

#422 10 years ago

Sign me up. Although my WW is not worthy compared to Shanetastic's

#423 10 years ago

Is there a top 10 list for sys.11 games?

#424 10 years ago

Select from top 100 list where MPU = System 11?

That puts WW in first, followed by EATPM, Earthshaker, BK2K, Diner, Taxi, Cyclone, Banzai Run, Pinbot, HS.

#425 10 years ago
Quoted from tjsynkral:

Select from top 100 list where MPU = System 11?
That puts WW in first, followed by EATPM, Earthshaker, BK2K, Diner, Taxi, Cyclone, Banzai Run, Pinbot, HS.

Thanks

#426 10 years ago

Sir, have my thumbs up.
cool feature :p

car.jpg 673 KB

ES---F-14.jpg 861 KB

ES2.jpg 869 KB

#427 10 years ago
Quoted from JeffZee:

Hmmm... Looks like I never posted a pic in this thread.
Grand Lizard
Pin*bot
Space Station
Cyclone
Bad Cats

12-03-29-06.jpg 620 KB

That looks so awesome, I'm pretty jealous. Also, nice 50's table and chairs!

#430 10 years ago
Quoted from CafeOne:

This is because there is only one resistor in the Taxi flash lamp circuit, not two. The only resistor is the current limiting resistor, and if you cut that - there's no more circuit. The warming resistors were dropped in later system 11s.

"Starting with Big Guns, the flash lamp resistors were moved from under the playfield to the backbox. This isolated the resistors from shock so they didn't break off the board. Then starting with Banzai Run, an "interconnect board" was used to hold all the flash lamp resistors in the backbox. At this time Williams also dropped resistor R1 from the circuit and only used R2 on the interconnect board. This greatly increased reliability because it seemed like resistor R1 (330 ohms 7 watts) was the resistor that broke the most. "
from http://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/wms11/index2.htm

#431 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yes it does, here's a pic.

IMGA0349.JPG 888 KB

That's two resistors. The reddish thing is the 2.2 1W current limiting resistor, you would be cutting the white 330 ohm warming resistor out of the circuit.

#432 10 years ago

sign me up. I love my Taxi and Police Force

#433 10 years ago

When do you know if you're signed up?

Anyway, here is a picture of the other side of my collection. Also system 11 classics. Love em!!

Schermafbeelding 2013-11-20 om 21.09.04.pngSchermafbeelding 2013-11-20 om 21.09.04.png
#434 10 years ago

I know.. the whirlwind is topless! ... Bad joke.

But getting a topper next week

#435 10 years ago

Any Police Force owners need drop target or firing range decals? I have a set I will send you for free. Just PM me.

#436 10 years ago

Sign me up please, I own 2:
Grand Lizard,
High Speed

#437 10 years ago

All my games are System 11's. And on purpose!

Big Guns
Bad Cats
Jokerz!

And one more coming soon!

016.JPG016.JPG 012.JPG012.JPG 013.JPG013.JPG 009.JPG009.JPG 017.JPG017.JPG
#438 10 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

All my games are System 11's. And on purpose!
Big Guns
Bad Cats
Jokerz!
And one more coming soon!

Nice! Bad Cats is def. my favourite out of those 3. I always forget the tune it plays though, probably because I almost never play a bad cats

016.JPG 3 MB

012.JPG 3 MB

013.JPG 2 MB

009.JPG 2 MB

017.JPG 2 MB

#439 10 years ago

Get that girl a chair, can't start um to young.

#440 10 years ago

Woo! Only just found out about this club, but oh-so glad I can join Only a proud owner oh HS at this stage, but after contemplating other games (including DMDs and such) I keep falling back to wanting another Sys11. F-14 or Taxi next, pls.

Okay buddy, pull over...

#441 10 years ago

Sign me up!

1) Taxi
2) Cyclone
3) High Speed
4) F-14

My favorite pins ever long live S11

1 week later
#442 10 years ago

Added System 11 pin #4!!

EARTHSHAKER!!!!

013.JPG013.JPG
#443 10 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

Added System 11 pin #4!!
EARTHSHAKER!!!!

013.JPG 323 KB

Looks like it's in nice shape. Does it have the sinking building?

#444 10 years ago

it does not, woulda been cool. Still way fun the way it is!

#445 10 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

it does not, woulda been cool. Still way fun the way it is!

If I had more room that's one I'd love to get.

#446 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

If I had more room that's one I'd love to get.

Enough room here :p If I had more money that's one I'd love to get.

#447 10 years ago

Sign me up!

Big Guns
Rollergames
Swords of Fury

Fun era of games! There are quite a few others I wish I had!

#448 10 years ago

Going to ask what may be a stupid question at this point.

I've swapped boards around a little while one of my sys11 boards was being repaird.

Originally when i turned on high speed (with 11a board) it ran a check automatically and told me which switches need adjusting.
Now that i put all mpu's back where i had them, i can't figure out how to get it to do that anymore. I know i have errors from the diagnostic testing, but i liked when it told me on start up. I knew from gameplay some had to be out of adjustment.

Edit: after reading through my cyclone book, it says on 11b (which would be cyclone right?), big guns will do this after 120 balls without activating a switch (or something like that). I know for sure with the 11a that was in high speed it did the self check and it wasn't no where near 120 balls. I'm just confused.

#449 10 years ago

So Jokerz has your typical hum. Not a big deal.

But I can't get past a severe buzz when the flashers kick in. Ruins the game for me.

Read some solutions. I have re-capped the p/s pcb.

I haven't even played a dozen games since I bought it. Depressing.

#450 10 years ago

So it is with great sadness that I announce I must relinquish my seat in the Sys 11 club.

I sold my Grand Lizard yesterday. I am currently pinless. Will be picking up a Data East Star Wars tomorrow which is blasphemy for you dedicated SYS 11'ers. I hope to one day be re-accepted in to your fraternity once again.

Cheers gentlemen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,583 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 92.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-club/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.