IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8135 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,583 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 92.
#201 10 years ago

Sign me up! I'veg got a Bad Cats, and since there are so many great games (that're great value for money) I'll probably be getting another one soon.

#202 10 years ago

I have all of our System 11 pins in one corner of the basement:

System_11_corner_of_basement.jpgSystem_11_corner_of_basement.jpg

#203 10 years ago

I am here as an ambassdor, representing the official opinion of Pinbot. The official opinion is: outstanding!

It's kinda strange for me, as after I picked it up (about 8 months ago), it didn't really strike me as being anything too special. Sure, I loved the music and atmosphere - but the gameplay seemed lacking at the time. However, after a long period of not playing it much and then playing it a lot, I've come to truly appreciate it now. Simple rules, but brutally hard (for me at least). It calls my name when I'm away from it. It taunts me in my sleep. It has threatened to kill my future unborn child. Haha. But yeah, great game.

1 week later
#205 10 years ago

Really enjoying Cyclone and Space Station. I now have a lot of respect for Big Guns after playing it at the local pin expo. Need some "alone time" with Big Guns some day to really hear the callouts and music and get to know the game better.

-mof

#206 10 years ago

Yahoo!! Just got a new member of the System 11 gang in the basement - a Pin*Bot! I now have my 2 favorite System 11 games and couldn't be happier about it!

I've played a LOT of Pin*Bot before: on location, at expos, on NES, on Xbox...but I'm still having a hard time believing how incredible that machine is now that I've gotten a chance to, as mof said, have some "alone time" with it...with the sound cranked waaay up! The lightning flash effect on the backglass is unreal (among many other amazing details).

#207 10 years ago

Sign me up!

I have the mighty Earthshaker and lovin' it!

#208 10 years ago

I would love to one day have all of the System 11 games.

#209 10 years ago

I have a Rollergames and absolutely love it. Gets more play at the brewpub than the SF2 that is sitting by it.

photo_(14).JPGphoto_(14).JPG

#210 10 years ago

Noticed a bit late that my Millionaire kinda made me a member of this club as well. Not really that great of a machine, bought it out of nostalgia because I played it a lot during my "forced" military service. However, the funky soundtrack always gets me in a good mood.

#211 10 years ago

Finally got my Taxi set up the way I want it. Thanks again Pinwillie! Ritchie brothers in the house!

DSC_1576.JPGDSC_1576.JPG

#212 10 years ago

Sign me up!
Love my Gameshow....

gameshow_high_score!.jpggameshow_high_score!.jpg

#213 10 years ago

Sign me up. Dr. Dude and Radical IMAG0516.jpgIMAG0516.jpg

#214 10 years ago

I could be totally content in this hobby with nothing but system 11 pins. As it stands right now, I only have 1, EATPM and it rocks!!!!!!

#215 10 years ago

I just did the flipper upgrade and it is amazing. Thank you vid1900. I am really enjoying my WW
again. Took me 90 mins. per flipper... Do it !!!

-mof

#216 10 years ago

just restored my Swords of fury. Plus My bally Atlantis is half system 11. That counts. more system 11 parts in it than 8603.

#217 10 years ago

Sign me up. Just drug an old F-14 home.

#218 10 years ago

Sign me up. Got my EATPM and TAXI finally>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#219 10 years ago

Just to help motivate anyone still "thinking" about upgrading their system 11 flipper springs...
Can you tell which one has been cleaned and has shiny new parts?
They even *sound* much better -- you hear that hard *CLACK* sound on every strike -- instead of a slow murky "splurghfffff" sound with every spring contraction (gross).
Thanks Vid1900!
-mof

OLD sys11 flipper (slow) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - NEW sys11 flipper with much faster play (fast)
clean_and_dirty_flipper.jpgclean_and_dirty_flipper.jpg

#221 10 years ago

Sign me up!

Taxi
Whirlwind

#222 10 years ago

Big Guns, High Speed and 3 times Road Kings here (one for a P-ROC project), and a Pinbot playfield to be able to change with a Road Kings so I will be able to play Pinbot as well (though I still need to repair the playfield).

#223 10 years ago

Sign me up! Just bought a HS, should be here in a week or so. Never played the game but what sold me was a video, with great sound, of the game play. Ball action was great, call outs were great and the light show was fantastic. So much to love about this game, can't wait to get and play.

#224 10 years ago

Here is my current system 11 lineup, used to have a Police Force as well , and while I like the artwork for it I didn't care for the game.

sys11club.jpgsys11club.jpg

#225 10 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Just to help motivate anyone still "thinking" about upgrading their system 11 flipper springs...
Can you tell which one has been cleaned and has shiny new parts?
They even *sound* much better -- you hear that hard *CLACK* sound on every strike -- instead of a slow murky "splurghfffff" sound with every spring contraction (gross).
Thanks Vid1900!
-mof
OLD sys11 flipper (slow) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - NEW sys11 flipper with much faster play (fast)

Can you buy the whole assembly new or do you have to rebuild the old one? Thanks

#226 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Can you buy the whole assembly new or do you have to rebuild the old one? Thanks

From what I've read in the vid1900 thread Terry at Pinball Life will assemble an entire assembly for you for ~$36. I've found that re-using the brackets and coils is fine, so I saved a little $ since I was planning to do 10+ sets of flippers.

-mof

#227 10 years ago

Here is my SYS11 lineup...

Poor iPad cam, but you get the idea... SYS_11.jpgSYS_11.jpg

#228 10 years ago

duplicate

#229 10 years ago

even snuck a DE in there. Nice. Tho, DE technically isn't system 11. It is because the DE boards are a copy of system 11's. So all DE games could count.

#230 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Here is my SYS11 lineup...
Poor iPad cam, but you get the idea...

Nice! But which one (in your opinion) is the best. I know you love them all but which one could you not live without.

#231 10 years ago

for me, I think his DE Time machine is the best one. Love that game. Rest I could take or leave.

#232 10 years ago
Quoted from mof:

From what I've read in the vid1900 thread Terry at Pinball Life will assemble an entire assembly for you for ~$36. I've found that re-using the brackets and coils is fine, so I saved a little $ since I was planning to do 10+ sets of flippers.
-mof

$72 for both...I could live with that. My High Speed comes Monday so I'll see how the flippers are. Thanks mof.

#233 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Nice! But which one (in your opinion) is the best. I know you love them all but which one could you not live without.

EATPM is the best game. Next, is Radical. I have a special connection to Time Machine, and I'd probably sell both Elvira and Radical before TM....

F14 is fun, but as soon as I find a Diner I can afford, it's GONE!!!!

#234 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

EATPM is the best game. Next, is Radical. I have a special connection to Time Machine, and I'd probably sell both Elvira and Radical before TM....
F14 is fun, but as soon as I find a Diner I can afford, it's GONE!!!!

I have room for one more and I really like EATPM but a little low on $$$ after buying HS.

#235 10 years ago

My current System 11's

Whirlwind
Whirlwind
Earthshaker
Bad Cats
Swords of Fury
BK2K
Grand Lizard

#236 10 years ago

sign me up!

Dr. Dude

#237 10 years ago

I posted this in another thread as well but I thought here might be a good spot since we all have the one thing in common.

2 issues with my Grand Lizard.

#1 Left kicker kicks... but doesn't register a score. It gives an switch error 43 although I can't seem to find any physical faults with the 3 switches when I examine them. They're reasonably straight. Is there a way for a guy who isn't the best technically to test these switches with a multimeter to find out if a switch is wrecked? I may also try removing the old solder and re-soldering all the contacts.

#2 I'm missing some SFX. Music is all good... some sounds play... but stuff like the Lizard (roar? Didn't know lizards roared) and the monkey sounds in the background don't play. Tried re-seating the rom chips and the cables... nothing.

Got the Liz almost 100%... just need your help a little longer!

Looking for a decal if someone has one to repair the playfield wear up top. Has anyone ever made one?

Thx,

#238 10 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I posted this in another thread as well but I thought here might be a good spot since we all have the one thing in common.
2 issues with my Grand Lizard.
#1 Left kicker kicks... but doesn't register a score. It gives an switch error 43 although I can't seem to find any physical faults with the 3 switches when I examine them. They're reasonably straight. Is there a way for a guy who isn't the best technically to test these switches with a multimeter to find out if a switch is wrecked? I may also try removing the old solder and re-soldering all the contacts.
#2 I'm missing some SFX. Music is all good... some sounds play... but stuff like the Lizard (roar? Didn't know lizards roared) and the monkey sounds in the background don't play. Tried re-seating the rom chips and the cables... nothing.
Got the Liz almost 100%... just need your help a little longer!
Looking for a decal if someone has one to repair the playfield wear up top. Has anyone ever made one?
Thx,

Sorry, can't help with any of those. I'm green at all this too.

#239 10 years ago

Hey Club 11 members, my High Speed came today and I was dismayed that they didn't even change the rubbers, they need replacing BAD. There has been some talk on PS about rubbers not being what they used to be so the question I have is, who makes a good kit for my HS and what kind of luck have you had with the quality of the rubber. Thanks guys.

#240 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I have room for one more and I really like EATPM but a little low on $$$ after buying HS.

I might have an EATPM for sale once I get my Funhouse back together. I only have room for 4 pins and once FH is done EATPM will probably have to go.

#241 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

who makes a good kit for my HS and what kind of luck have you had with the quality of the rubber.

I would say just look in your manual, should have a list of what rubbers you need and order from pinball life. No need to pay a premium for someone to do it for you, very cheap and easy to do yourself.

#242 10 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I might have an EATPM for sale once I get my Funhouse back together. I only have room for 4 pins and once FH is done EATPM will probably have to go.

Keep me informed, who knows what the future holds.

#243 10 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

I would say just look in your manual, should have a list of what rubbers you need and order from pinball life. No need to pay a premium for someone to do it for you, very cheap and easy to do yourself.

Good point, thanks

#244 10 years ago

Sign me up! Just acquired my first pin tonight; a BK2K.

#245 10 years ago

Hey YOU with the face!!!

I am going to start some "members only" threads for some system 11 games... be sure and jump in...

Cyclone Members Only thread http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cyclone-clubmembers-only

-mof

#246 10 years ago

After sneaking around here for a while, it's about time my first post!
Got a Diner, Dr. Dude, Whirlwind, Earthshaker and I'm planning to buy a nice F14-Tomcat!
Sign me up, please! Sys11's games are the best!

#247 10 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

Sign me up! Just acquired my first pin tonight; a BK2K.

Welcome to the Club...and your first pin too. Is it in good shape?

#248 10 years ago
Quoted from dukejules:

After sneaking around here for a while, it's about time my first post!
Got a Diner, Dr. Dude, Whirlwind, Earthshaker and I'm planning to buy a nice F14-Tomcat!
Sign me up, please! Sys11's games are the best!

WOW! Your in PB big time. Nice to see you here.

#249 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Welcome to the Club...and your first pin too. Is it in good shape?

Yes, really good shape, has a small mylar bubble on the upper playfield & the usual magna-save / last chance wear (and it came with a magna save decal to install if i wanted to) on the lower playfield. Electronics are all good, there are a few bulbs out here and there. Cabinet has some minor wear around the legs but the graphics and backglass are all in good shape.

#250 10 years ago

Sounds like a winner. Gonna LED it? That really saves the power supply and the home electric useage bill.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.00
Hardware
Tucson Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Electronics
Mod Magic!

There are 4,583 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 92.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-club/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.