Topic Stats

• 2,840 posts
  • 598 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by madmax45680
  • Topic is favorited by 257 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 536 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50069 (resized).jpeg
taxi (resized).png
IMG_20190812_182637475 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190812_182641584 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
794A197E-3562-4B51-94EB-C6986F3B6476.gif
E8C83C08-617F-4EDC-993D-53B5C5795158.jpeg
C5273090-4256-462C-BD2D-6F2564B519BA (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190613_222315 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190613_222409 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190613_222426 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190613_222433 (resized).jpg
46FDBD37-0ADD-49FD-839D-87105BE5B971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0714 (resized).jpg
C7A7FB33-0AAB-4F6F-9920-03608E103436 (resized).jpeg
20190412_224912 (resized).jpg

There are 2840 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 57.
#1701 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Thanks to MGC I now have a SoF.
I'm coming for you Dave.
RBG
Police Force
Diner
Bad Cats
Radical
EATPM
Dr. Dude
Pool Sharks
Cyclone
ES
Gameshow
Swords of Fury

You're about a 3rd of the way! Nice

#1702 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Thanks to MGC I now have a SoF.
I'm coming for you Dave.
RBG
Police Force
Diner
Bad Cats
Radical
EATPM
Dr. Dude
Pool Sharks
Cyclone
ES
Gameshow
Swords of Fury

Shit! Only 18 to go!

rd

#1703 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Shit! Only 18 to go!
rd

Worried Dave?

#1704 2 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

Worried Dave?

The more Sys11s the better!

rd

#1705 2 years ago

I have a couple transformers available in so cal. Probably take them to pin a go go id there is any interest.
1 came off a Fire, the other came off a Big Guns. Both work, just came off of parting machines.

#1706 2 years ago
Quoted from duckpin:

TO ALL HURRICANE OWNERS: go over to {COLORDMD.com} and send out a request for a colordmd for the hurricane game

(psst, this is a System 11 Club thread)

#1707 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

The more Sys11s the better!
rd

Exactly. And I'll never get there. I'm out of space and it doesn't seem all that cool to have them but have them stored at other people's houses or folded up. My uncle is already holding onto earth shaker. He has room for 2 more if I sell family guy....... Which I'm thinking about doing just to make room for System 11's. it's a real sickness.

#1708 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

it's a real sickness

Get down with the sickness!

rd

#1709 2 years ago

Saw them with Rob Zombie this past year. Was a pretty damn good show but I think I'm burning out on the big arena stuff.

2 weeks later
#1710 2 years ago

QUESTION:
I installed a NVRAM on my Bad Cats system 11. Here is how I messed up and the outcome. First mistake, I changed U23 6116 instead of the U25. I did change the jumpers on U25 from W5 to W6.
When turning game on heard a load buzz and now sound is garbled.
I switched the U25 over to NVRAM, reinstalled the correct 6116 IC at U23.
Memeory now tests good but still getting the U10 PIA failure at bootup.

#1711 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

QUESTION: My Bad Cats is getting a U10 PIA failure reading and the sounds are garbled. Should I change the U10 or is this something else?

Try resating the cables on sound sound.

#1712 2 years ago

I have 2 system 11 transformers For Sale. One came off a Big Guns, the other a Fire!
Both working and pinned for usa.
$125 EACH SHIPPED.
PM ME AND Thanks.

#1713 2 years ago

Hey guys!
I'm looking for a nice High Speed Backglass

Any one out there?

#1714 2 years ago

Gonna throw it out there! Looking for a display for a Banzai run. Let me know if you have one.

#1715 2 years ago

Want to buy a BAD Cats. Enjoyed playing the pin

Thanks Phillip

2 weeks later
#1716 2 years ago

Sign me up.
Newly acquired Pool Sharks with LA6 software.
Is it worth it to upgrade to L7?

#1717 2 years ago

Bump, 2 transformers for sale.
Price drop!
$100 EACH SHIPPED.

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:I have 2 system 11 transformers For Sale. One came off a Big Guns, the other a Fire!
Both working and pinned for usa.
$125 EACH SHIPPED.
PM ME AND Thanks.

#1718 2 years ago

I also have a really nice sound board from a Taxi. $125 shipped.
Pm me for pics.

#1719 2 years ago

Sign me up!

When i first got back into pins i figured i'd just want DMD's. But it's the Sys 11's getting most of the plays in my house. So far:

Dr. Dude
F-14
Taxi
Pinbot
Earthshaker

I hope to add Whirlwind and Diner next. Never even played Diner but know i want one lol. Earthshaker is my next to restore. Got one off route with some wear on pf and a cab thats seen better days. But plays fast and 100% and is a tonne (yep a full metric tonne) of fun.

#1720 2 years ago

Get a Whirlwind next, much better than Dinner( from what I hear). I love mine. have a chance to get a players High Speed. Anybody got an opinion on HS , good or bad

#1721 2 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Get a Whirlwind next, much better than Dinner( from what I hear)

Alas, you hear wrong.

I love me some Dinner.

High Speed is a classic title.

rd

#1722 2 years ago

Finally rejoined the club with a Mousin Around.

#1723 2 years ago

Have Whirlwind, Want Diner, Love both!

#1724 2 years ago

Hopefully I get a chance to play a Diner someday. Just never run into different system 11 games except the few common ones

#1725 2 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get a 3 bank drop target board mine is toast in my bk2k however most of the normal parts vendors all seem to be out of the replacement part. I have an inquiry in with great planes electronics but so far no response (although it is a holiday weekend so it makes sense). Not sure if this is a hard to get part. I hope not, that board was hacked to hell by the previous owner so I think replacing it would be for the best.

#1726 2 years ago

My latest system 11 pick up.
The restore is complete.
What a fun game!

20170528_162440 (resized).jpg

20170528_162412 (resized).jpg

#1727 2 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Does anyone know where I can get a 3 bank drop target board mine is toast in my bk2k however most of the normal parts vendors all seem to be out of the replacement part. I have an inquiry in with great planes electronics but so far no response (although it is a holiday weekend so it makes sense). Not sure if this is a hard to get part. I hope not, that board was hacked to hell by the previous owner so I think replacing it would be for the best.

These guys sell replacement drop target boards for sys11 games.

http://www.greatlakesmodular.com/

#1728 2 years ago

High Speed is a great game. I just finished last week fully restoring mine. Besides full leds I installed the clear ramp(thx. Freeplay40) and yellowed up....brightened up the playfield a bit. Yellow rubber post covers wherever possible, yellow flipper bats and yellow powdercoated wire forms. Now I seem to be interested in a nice Pinbot. I'm in So. cal.

#1729 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

These guys sell replacement drop target boards for sys11 games.
http://www.greatlakesmodular.com/

Yeah I have an email to them they don't seem to have a add to cart / buy it now option. Hopefully they will respond tomorrow.

Thanks either way!

#1730 2 years ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

My latest system 11 pick up.
The restore is complete.
What a fun game!

The red lockdown bar legs and side rails really set that machine off. It looks awesome. Congratulations!

#1731 2 years ago

The red lockdown bar legs and side rails really set that machine off. It looks awesome. Congratulations!

Thanks alot.
It's looks a bit red in pics I guess but in person its orange and totally matches the orange on the decals.

#1732 2 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get a 3 bank drop target board mine is toast in my bk2k however most of the normal parts vendors all seem to be out of the replacement part. I have an inquiry in with great planes electronics but so far no response (although it is a holiday weekend so it makes sense). Not sure if this is a hard to get part. I hope not, that board was hacked to hell by the previous owner so I think replacing it would be for the

I get my drop target boards from PBR. There not listed on the site but if you send them a part # they can get them for you.

#1733 2 years ago
Quoted from codered9394:

I get my drop target boards from PBR. There not listed on the site but if you send them a part # they can get them for you.

Oh perfect, that would work out just fine. Thanks!

#1734 2 years ago

Sign me up!
I have a f14 , banzai run and hopefully will have an earthshaker coming soon. . The Sys 11s are what got me hooked on pinball as a kid. Love em!

#1735 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Sign me up!
I have a f14 , banzai run and hopefully will have an earthshaker coming soon. . The Sys 11s are what got me hooked on pinball as a kid. Love em!

Can I have your Banzai Run. Please and thank you. GO FOR THE HILL!!!. What a move on Yellow Belly! Banzai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1736 2 years ago

Can I have your Banzai Run. Please and thank you. GO FOR THE HILL!!!. What a move on Yellow Belly! Banzai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banzai!!!!!! It's a great fun game isn't it? Only had it 3 or 4 weeks. Really enjoying it and my son hasn't gotten off it. He normally plays a couple of days on a pin then the novelty wears off. But not this game. I've been told I'm not allowed to trade this one. He's on it when he gets home from school until bed time. Then straight on it before school again.
Future pinball collector in the making!
That makes me think why oh why didn't my dad have pinball's at home for me to play? I would have got in far less trouble!

#1737 2 years ago

Banzai run is a very unique game. I just got one that was a total mess. Its up and running and plays great. If you have a chance to purchase one get it, you will be happy you did.
System 11 machines are great. I plan on owning all of them if I can. These are my three and hope to add more in the future.

0512171918 (resized).jpg

#1738 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Banzai!!!!!! It's a great fun game isn't it? Only had it 3 or 4 weeks. Really enjoying it and my son hasn't gotten off it. He normally plays a couple of days on a pin then the novelty wears off. But not this game. I've been told I'm not allowed to trade this one. He's on it when he gets home from school until bed time. Then straight on it before school again.
Future pinball collector in the making!
That makes me think why oh why didn't my dad have pinball's at home for me to play? I would have got in far less trouble!

That is awesome. Yeah BK2K is my favorite and the Banzai run. Both have great music and game play. Btw I followed up with Jimmy at PBR and he told me just to buy it from great lakes. Still no response from the great lakes guys. Buy I still hope they make them if not finding a replacement won't be as easy. Does great lakes take a few days to answer emails? Not sure if any if you guys have much experience with them

#1739 2 years ago

That Title Fight kicks ass, btw...

#1740 2 years ago

working on a pinbot. Having trouble getting service buttons to work...I notice the main button has a diode on it...Who sell the correct 3 button service switch?

#1741 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

working on a pinbot. Having trouble getting service buttons to work...I notice the main button has a diode on it...Who sell the correct 3 button service switch?

Guessing it's this guy; NLA on Marco but possibly available somewhere else.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/5641-09369-00

#1742 2 years ago

just finished restoring this nice system 11 touched up playfield removed mylar and CC playfield, repaired and cleaned all mec's rebuilt flippers to new style and a lot more led's etc.. let me know if you want to see more

mousin around (resized).jpg
mousin playfield small (resized).jpg

pop bumpers (resized).jpg

#1743 2 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

just finished restoring this nice system 11 touched up playfield removed mylar and CC playfield, repaired and cleaned all mec's rebuilt flippers to new style and a lot more led's etc.. let me know if you want to see more

I've never played the game but it looks like fun. Love the pf art.

#1744 2 years ago

Looks good.
Are the ramps new or did you touch up a little?

#1745 2 years ago
Quoted from onlydjz:

Looks good.
Are the ramps new or did you touch up a little?

ramps are old a little yellow and a little scratched but still in good shape.

#1746 2 years ago

It was mine many years ago.
I liked it. Good sounds, nice feeling.

#1747 2 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

I recently played one at PAGG that was really nice. It is a super fun game. Yours looks great.

#1748 2 years ago

anyone add flipper button Leds? I'm not sure which ones to get. Want to make blue/red for my pinbot and where to pick up the 12v. Thx for any help.

#1749 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

anyone add flipper button Leds? I'm not sure which ones to get. Want to make blue/red for my pinbot and where to pick up the 12v. Thx for any help.

You could always DIY it and save big $$$ Use 6.3v double flex head leds.

#1750 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You could always DIY it and save big $$$ Use 6.3v double flex head leds.

thx. which leds? Then just alligator clip a GI bulb?

IMG_6949 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
6,500 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Cincinnati, OH
There are 2840 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 57.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside