IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8135 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,583 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 92.
#751 9 years ago

Yup. I get my F-14 tomorrow!~!!!!!! Then......who knows!

#752 9 years ago

Does anyone know if they make two color LED displays for sys 11 besides the ones for PIN*BOT with the credit display.

#753 9 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Yup. I get my F-14 tomorrow!~!!!!!! Then......who knows!

Congratulations. They do complement each other very well.

#754 9 years ago

So I scanned around and didn't see anything obvious, so this may be a noob questions, but is there a list somewhere the defines what shooter rods go with what system 11 games? Why do I see some with the all metal knob and most with the standard black knob?

#755 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Why do I see some with the all metal knob and most with the standard black knob?

I don't know of a list, probably is one somewhere. I have replaced my Taxi and ES with the common 20-9253-7 black knobbed one and it seems to be the right one. I think all my system 11's have the same style shooter rod.

#756 9 years ago

I think Grand Lizard MAY be next....we'll see

#757 9 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

You mean like this?

F-14, SOF and Pin*bot

20141122_154842.jpg 246 KB

What no BOP? I'll bet Pinbot wants his bride next to him.

#758 9 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

I think Grand Lizard MAY be next....we'll see

Grand Lizard is the big hit at my place at the moment. I had 60 odd people over yesterday and everyone was loving it.

Mark my words ... Grand Lizard is the next Dr Dude/Swords of Fury/Bad Cats.

$1000 today ---- $1500-2000 very soon.

rd.

#759 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Then you have to get a Jackbot too

rd.

#760 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

So I scanned around and didn't see anything obvious, so this may be a noob questions, but is there a list somewhere the defines what shooter rods go with what system 11 games? Why do I see some with the all metal knob and most with the standard black knob?

Maybe the parts manuals on pps?

#761 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Mark my words ... Grand Lizard is the next Dr dude/Swords of Fury/Bad Cats.

Well I have SOF.....so I suppose I should hoard GL as well......hahahahahahaah.

I agree with you though

#762 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Then you have to get a Jackbot too
rd.

I'm not a crowd follower.

#763 9 years ago

Quick question: Is High Speed the only System 11 with a "re-rippable" spinner orbit shot? (It has 2)

-mof

#764 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'd love to introduce pinbot to his bride....I just didn't have the money when I came across one. Someday maybe.

#765 9 years ago

Well I finished shopping out and dialing in my High Speed.......and immediately traded it for an Earthshaker that needs some TLC. Back to work I go......

#766 9 years ago

I got my first pin yesterday (F-14) and love it, but I'm having an issue with the lower right flipper. The flipper occasionally will flip very weakly. This usually happens after I have trapped and held the flipper up, or if I have flipped multiple times in quick succession. If I give the flipper a break for a few seconds, it will usually come back at full strength.

I'm very new to all this, but I looked at the EOS switch and it seemed properly spaced. I cleaned the contact with a business card but that didn't have any effect. The flipper has a tiny bit more slop than the lower left. From what I have seen, everything else seems to be in similar condition to the left flipper.

Any idea where to start with my troubleshooting? I appreciate any help.

#767 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffpm:

I got my first pin yesterday (F-14) and love it, but I'm having an issue with the lower right flipper. The flipper occasionally will flip very weakly. This usually happens after I have trapped and held the flipper up, or if I have flipped multiple times in quick succession. If I give the flipper a break for a few seconds, it will usually come back at full strength.
I'm very new to all this, but I looked at the EOS switch and it seemed properly spaced. I cleaned the contact with a business card but that didn't have any effect. The flipper has a tiny bit more slop than the lower left. From what I have seen, everything else seems to be in similar condition to the left flipper.

I think the EOS switch is High Voltage, therefore a business card won't be able to clean it as the contact is made of a different material. You can check Vid's guide to flipper rebuilds as he probably has a lot more information on it.

#768 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffpm:

Yeah, sounds like the EOS is gapped incorrectly, or a coil is possibly overheating causing the flipper to gradually grow weak. I just rebuilt all four of my F-14 flippers so feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

#769 9 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Yeah, sounds like the EOS is gapped incorrectly, or a coil is possibly overheating causing the flipper to gradually grow weak. I just rebuilt all four of my F-14 flippers so feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

PMed, thank you.

#770 9 years ago

"sign me up"
Hey all!
Selling my Bally (Williams 11c) Pool Sharks. It is very clean, fun to play, and ready to go!
sfbay.craigslist.org link
$150 discount for Pinsiders!

photo (53).JPGphoto (53).JPG

#771 9 years ago
Quoted from Daddy-o:

"sign me up"
Hey all!
Selling my Bally (Williams 11c) Pool Sharks. It is very clean, fun to play, and ready to go!
" target="_blank">sfbay.craigslist.org link
$150 discount for Pinsiders!

Why are these deals never close to me?

photo (53).JPG 261 KB

#772 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Why are these deals never close to me?

Cause it is too darn cold where you live for us to play beach volleyball while drinking our Sunkist soda

#773 9 years ago
Quoted from Daddy-o:

Cause it is too darn cold where you live for us to play beach volleyball while drinking our Sunkist soda

Right about that. Whiskey always helps with the cold though

#774 9 years ago

They said it could hit 30 on Fri-Sat. A HEAT WAVE.

#775 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Right about that. Whiskey always helps with the cold though

I went to Wausau Wis. in 1993 and nearly froze my nads off. Ended up in a pub, ordered a draft beer and when they charged me 35 cents, I did ponder moving out there. I did not even spend my whole $5 bill and I was staggering back home

#776 9 years ago

Update: Pool Sharks has been sold - to a fellow pinsider.

1 week later
#777 9 years ago

If you know someone that wants an immaculately restored Taxi by one of Pinside's best, here's your chance to be a hero... 2 hours left...
-mof

ebay.com link: Fully Restored Williams Taxi Pinball Machine

#778 9 years ago

Sign me up!
One of the best eras of pinball
Rollergames
BK2000
Cyclone
Bad Cats
Swords of Fury
Elvira
Dr. Dude
Mousin' Around
Space Station
Transporter

#779 9 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

Rollergames
BK2000
Cyclone
Bad Cats
Swords of Fury
Elvira
Dr. Dude
Mousin' Around
Space Station
Transporter

Awesome System 11ness! Can't wait to play me some Transporter and Bad Cats some day.

#780 9 years ago

I acquired a Whirlwind recently, been waiting for one a while.

#781 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

I acquired a Whirlwind recently, been waiting for one a while.

Nice, in good shape?

#782 9 years ago

Sign me up!

Just have an F-14 right now, but System 11 machines are some of my favorites so there'll be more...

#783 9 years ago

Whirlwind was the third in the Comet, Cyclone, Whirlwind trilogy, right? I have the Cyclone (my childhood favorite) and may try to collect the others ...

#784 9 years ago

Sign me up. Had many a system 11 a while back and looking to reacquire some

Have

Earthshaker
Diner

Wanted

BK2000
Banzai Run
Whirlwind
Dr. Dude
Rollergames
Elvira

#785 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Nice, in good shape?

Yeah, its playfield is one of the nicer originals I've seen. Not.diamond but all inserts are very flat as well. For the price I paid it was a fair deal. Came with an unopened set of repro plastics from CPR.

#786 9 years ago
Quoted from ahock13:

Whirlwind was the third in the Comet, Cyclone, Whirlwind trilogy, right? I have the Cyclone (my childhood favorite) and may try to collect the others ...

Hurricane was the third in the trilogy. Cyclone is the only Sys. 11 though.

#787 9 years ago
Quoted from supermatt:

Hurricane was the third in the trilogy. Cyclone is the only Sys. 11 though.

Whirlwind is system 11b.

#788 9 years ago

Whirlwind is system 11b.

I know it is. I was saying among Comet, Cyclone, and Hurricane that Cyclone is the only system 11.

#789 9 years ago

Yeah, its playfield is one of the nicer originals I've seen. Not.diamond but all inserts are very flat as well. For the price I paid it was a fair deal. Came with an unopened set of repro plastics from CPR.

Sounds nice and new plastics to boot.

#790 9 years ago
Quoted from supermatt:

I know it is. I was saying among Comet, Cyclone, and Hurricane that Cyclone is the only system 11.

Misread that, sorry.

#791 9 years ago

Ok, just got my 4th System 11 pinball today (5 if you count my dearly departed PinBot). Now I have ES, WW, HS, and added SoF! Will get some pics once its setup.

#792 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Grand Lizard is the big hit at my place at the moment. I had 60 odd people over yesterday and everyone was loving it.
Mark my words ... Grand Lizard is the next Dr dude/Swords of Fury/Bad Cats.
$1000 today ---- $1500-2000 very soon.

GL is a favorite at my house too. Glad I jumped on mine when I did. I've had some offers, but I like it too much to sell.

#793 9 years ago

The Black Knight rides again.

Before:

image.jpgimage.jpg

After:

image-876.jpgimage-876.jpg

#794 9 years ago

Quick question, I was updating some of my eproms today, and noticed that one of them was a 128. All of the files at IPDB for Whirlwind require 256 chips, how could that be? Was there an earlier version that might have only require 16k?

#795 9 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

The Black Knight rides again.

Amazing. Cost of original wreck? Total spent to restore?

#796 9 years ago
Quoted from ahock13:

Amazing. Cost of original wreck? Total spent to restore?

It turned out as a pretty nice players grade as I am no restorer lol. I gave $500 for the game as it set in the first pick. I am in it just under $900 total which includes buying a new back glass. I did however use a used display off of my whirlwind so that saved some cash. I'm pleased though. I've been wanting BK2K for a long time.

#797 9 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

It turned out as a pretty nice players grade as I am no restorer lol. I gave $500 for the game as it set in the first pick. I am in it just under $900 total which includes buying a new back glass. I did however use a used display off of my Whirlwind so that saved some cash. I'm pleased though. I've been wanting BK2K for a long time.

Did you buy your backglass from BG resto or get the one with the tarnished silver from mayfair?

Just curious what you think because I have a ruined backglass, need a new one and was looking at going the BG Resto route because it would be brand new and worry free (but not mirror only silver).

#798 9 years ago

Jammin some Road Kings today baby......!!!... ..............Joey

#799 9 years ago

Just did my first System 11 flipper upgrade and used the fliptronic style return spring when I rebuilt the flips. Very snappy now!

#800 9 years ago

Count me in!

Whirlwind
Taxi
Grand Liz
High speed
Swords of fury
Elvira
Pool sharks
Dr dude
Cyclone
Bk2k
Big guns
Game show
Transporter
Mousin around
Banzai run
F14
Jokerz
Radical

Searching for:
Diner
Riverboat gambler
Rollergames
Maybe pinbot

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 4,583 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 92.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-club/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.