IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8135 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,583 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 92.
#701 9 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Came from Wanaka

You had a perfectly good one 4 years ago.

rd.

#702 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

You had a perfectly good one 4 years ago.
rd.

I did. But wanted a AFM

I hear it has a good home now

#703 9 years ago

#704 9 years ago

Sign me up! Banzai Run is the game that got me hooked back in 1990. My friend had one in his basement along with a Sorcerer. Cyclone is the first Sys11 game I have owned, but I love this era of machines.

whole.JPGwhole.JPG
#705 9 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

I did. But wanted a AFM
I hear it has a good home now

So I heard ....

image-833.jpgimage-833.jpg

3 weeks later
#706 9 years ago

Just putting the word out...I'm in MA and am looking for a Diner. Not ready to purchase until after New Year's, but figure it can't hurt to tell people what you're after!

#707 9 years ago

anyone using memory caps on their system 11 games?

there are issues with info on pinwiki ! i am having to rework some things. UHGG!

#708 9 years ago

Sign me up!

Taxi in pieces in my basement. Anyone make scan files of insert decals?? Trying not to throw too much $$$ at this already overpriced when purchased pin.....

Also isn't there a "Bulletproof Sys 11 Boards" thread somewhere?? Would like to have all my boards serviced/upgraded.....

#709 9 years ago

Doubbbbble post.

#710 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Also isn't there a "Bulletproof Sys 11 Boards" thread somewhere?? Would like to have all my boards serviced/upgraded.....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-system-11-bullet-proofing-thread

#711 9 years ago

Cross posting my wiring WTB here in case someone has some sys 11 wiring they don't need.

I have a project pinbot with some fried wiring from the transformer to the head. Looking for a replacement harness before I look to create the harness. From what I understand this harness is the same for all sys 11 games.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-system-11-power-wiring-harness#post-2039188

#712 9 years ago
Quoted from wizzardz:

Cross posting my wiring WTB here in case someone has some sys 11 wiring they don't need.
I have a project pinbot with some fried wiring from the transformer to the head.

Now this is why I sell my Bridge Boards!
My Bridge Board prevents this kind of problems.
Check out my website and click on the Bridge Board image.
Bridge Boards are available through Big Daddy Enterprises (if you are in the USA).
Or you can e-mail me (if you are in Europe).

Peter
www.inkochnito.nl

#713 9 years ago

Sign me up.
Currently only have one sys11 Pin-Bot.

#714 9 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

Now this is why I sell my Bridge Boards!

Thanks for the info Peter. Looks like this makes fixing the design issues much easier. I'm at something of a stand still until I can get/make replacement wiring, but once I clear that hurdle I'll have to look at getting one or more of these. Might have to try one on my BK in the meantime.

#715 9 years ago

19 months later, I had sold my duplicate games. System 11 is the fun era. No ball save here!!!

Now only have.
Earthshaker
Diner (being restored)
Bad Cats (waiting on that CPR playfield)
Black Knight 2000 (getting shopped out--need a backglass, please help!)

#716 9 years ago

Oh, man, Earthshaker and Diner are neck and neck for my next pin, you lucky dog!

#717 9 years ago
Quoted from sethbenjamin:

Oh, man, Earthshaker and Diner are neck and neck for my next pin, you lucky dog!

I'd go with Earthshaker ESPECIALLY if you could get one with the sinking building. It would a no contest pick for me then.

#718 9 years ago

I just assumed the sinking building version goes for some ungodly sum, but I haven't looked into it. Trying to convince my friend and pinball co-investor that Earthshaker is a better game than Whirlwind (though I do think Whirlwind is very good).

#719 9 years ago

Member!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#720 9 years ago

Sign me up!
Elvira!

#721 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballrus:

Member!

image.jpg 224 KB

Looks to be in fine shape. Never played one.

#722 9 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Sign me up!
Elvira!

I have one too and love it. Gonna be a keeper ya think?

#723 9 years ago

Congrats

I wish I cold mind a nice Mousin Around

I thought I had one lined up from a fellow pinsider, but it got sold out from under me.

#725 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I think you mean "could find".

Yes....that's what I meant.

Don't know how I could have typed "cold mind".

#726 9 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Yes....that's what I meant.
Don't know how I could have typed "cold mind".

Blame it on that cold front that came through.

#727 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Blame it on that cold front that came through.

Cold front??? What is a cold front?

#728 9 years ago

Finally got my second Sys 11 a month ago to join with my WW. Bad Cats! In process of redecaling the cabinet as it wasn't a painted one. (Obviously!)

Came homeCame home
No orange!No orange!
IMG_8164.JPGIMG_8164.JPG
IMG_8166.JPGIMG_8166.JPG

#729 9 years ago
Quoted from DennisAZ:

Cold front??? What is a cold front?

It's a weather front that drops the temp. to 70......for you guys anyway.

#730 9 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Finally got my second Sys 11 a month ago to join with my WW. Bad Cats! In process of redecaling the cabinet as it wasn't a painted one. (Obviously!)
Came home
No orange!

IMG_8164.JPG 163 KB

Very nice. I see you use skates to move pins, have you ever thought of doing this to them. The game will never fall of then..
IMG_7800.JPG 196 KB

IMG_7822.JPG 208 KB

IMG_8166.JPG 172 KB

ModifiedPinSkate.JPGModifiedPinSkate.JPG
#731 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Very nice. I see you use skates to move pins, have you ever thought of doing this to them. The game will never fall of then..

I should. My buddy bought the ones I have in the garage for when I worked on his HS2. They are pretty crappy so thanks for sharing the idea.

#732 9 years ago

Sign me up! Have currently a High Speed and a Police Force. I'd love to get my hands on a Pin-bot, Taxi or Whirlwind - hard to find anything around here that's not priced through the roof. The "barn find" days seem gone for good...

#733 9 years ago

Yeah you guys on the left coast got it rough, costs ya a small fortune to ship anything new in.

#734 9 years ago

Sign me up. Whirlwind, PinBot, picking up a Police Force Friday and hopefully a BK2K Saturday.

#735 9 years ago

I've been missing my PinBot, but now I'm very happy to be back with a Taxi.

#736 9 years ago
Quoted from sethbenjamin:

I just assumed the sinking building version goes for some ungodly sum, but I haven't looked into it. Trying to convince my friend and pinball co-investor that Earthshaker is a better game than Whirlwind (though I do think Whirlwind is very good).

I have both, and although I love Earthshaker, Whirlwind is a far superior game. I may be putting my ES up for sale in Mass. soon. I'm kind of on the fence about it. It would be tough to let it go.

#737 9 years ago

yay for my dr dude

1902962_10205155503230126_5678795369600102752_n.jpg1902962_10205155503230126_5678795369600102752_n.jpg
#738 9 years ago
Quoted from supermatt:

I have both, and although I love Earthshaker, Whirlwind is a far superior game. I may be putting my ES up for sale in Mass. soon. I'm kind of on the fence about it. It would be tough to let it go.

Yeah I have both ES and WW and agree that so far WW is superior. I am taking the long game and gonna see how I feel 6 months from now. Will be curious to see what ya do.

#739 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Yeah I have both ES and WW and agree that so far WW is superior.

I have both as well, but lean the other way. Something about ES, just love it!

#740 9 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

I have both as well, but lean the other way. Something about ES, just love it!

I sometimes think it comes down to condition. My ES is somewhat of a beater (cab is alright, mainly the inserts in the playfield are blown out) and my WW is shiny and clean. If they were in equal condition I dunno what I would think.

#741 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

I sometimes think it comes down to condition. My ES is somewhat of a beater (cab is alright, mainly the inserts in the playfield are blown out) and my WW is shiny and clean. If they were in equal condition I dunno what I would think.

Both of mine are in really nice condition but I think as far as game play goes, everything they tried to do on ES was brought to pure perfection on WW. Both are great games though.

#742 9 years ago
Quoted from supermatt:

everything they tried to do on ES was brought to pure perfection on WW.

That is how I feel about Taxi and Diner. I like Taxi, but I *love* Diner. They are very similar games. I think big improvements were made in Diner, the most important one being that feeding people carries over from ball to ball. Many people like Taxi over Diner, and I'm perfectly fine with that notion.

-mof

#743 9 years ago

Machines like Whirlwind are why extra balls are turned off in tournament play. I've gotten seven extra balls on it before; four from completing the cellar door twice, two from tolls and one from the fifth ball lock.

#744 9 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Finally got my second Sys 11 a month ago to join with my WW. Bad Cats!

Nice! This is a game I am interested in learning more about. Please post your progress as you go along. Or let us know if you create another thread.

#745 9 years ago
Quoted from ahock13:

Nice! This is a game I am interested in learning more about. Please post your progress as you go along. Or let us know if you create another thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-cats-refresh

#746 9 years ago

I am on the hunt for a F-14 to go along side my SOF.......they should be friends Yagov and Lionman forever!

#747 9 years ago

Bad cats might be my next addition. Once I get this BK2K going I'm gonna start saving for it.

#748 9 years ago

I thought I sould mention that I've just released a Tech Chart for Mousin Around, Bad Cats, Whirlwind and some more.
Complete solenoid, switch and lamps information on one big sheet (or PDF).
The file is available from my website http://www.inkochnito.nl.
Look in the "Tech Chart" section.
If I missed something or made an error, please let me know.
More game Tech Charts are comming...

Enjoy your game,
Peter
If you like my work, please send me a donation via PayPal.

#749 9 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

I thought I sould mention that I've just released a Tech Chart for Mousin Around, Bad Cats, Whirlwind and some more.
Complete solenoid, switch and lamps information on one big sheet (or PDF).
The file is available from my website http://www.inkochnito.nl.
Look in the "Tech Chart" section.
If I missed something or made an error, please let me know.
More game Tech Charts are comming...
Enjoy your game,
Peter
If you like my work, please send me a donation via PayPal.

Thank you for doing this. I don't need one but I'm sure others do.

#750 9 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

I am on the hunt for a F-14 to go along side my SOF.......they should be friends Yagov and Lionman forever!

You mean like this?
20141122_154842.jpg20141122_154842.jpg

F-14, SOF and Pin*bot

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
There are 4,583 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 92.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-club/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.