IMG_0268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8135 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,583 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 92.
#551 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey....who made you boss.

Are you kicking me out

#552 9 years ago

Well...for the right amount of $$$ I could look the other way...this time. I heard your a nice guy.

#553 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well...for the right amount of $$$ I could look the other way...this time. I heard your a nice guy.

#554 9 years ago

I'm most definitely still in the club with 5, but I had to say goodbye to High Speed a few days ago.
It went to a good home though & I have successfully infected a rookie pin owner.

#555 9 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

I'm most definitely still in the club with 5, but I had to say goodbye to High Speed a few days ago.
It went to a good home though & I have successfully infected a rookie pin owner.

You virus you, good show.

#556 9 years ago

High Speed, one of my first loves when it came out. i put as much coin as i could into that thing. owning one has always eluded me. Good pick for a new pin head.

#557 9 years ago

I am in. Whirlwind.

#558 9 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I am in. Whirlwind.

Great choice. What took ya so long.

#559 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Great choice. What took ya so long.

You have one of the best System 11b pinballs made. EATPM.

#560 9 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

You have one of the best System 11b pinballs made. EATPM.

"What you talkin bout Wilson" She IS the best S 11b made. and she's mint too.

#561 9 years ago

I just played BBBB, and it was a decent game -- it reminded me of playing Cyclone. I can't figure out how BBBB could possibly be ranked the worst solid state ever (of the 299 now ranked on Pinside).
-mof

#562 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

"What you talkin bout Wilson" She IS the best S 11b made. and she's mint too.

Banzai Run and Whirlwind are just as good.

#563 9 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Banzai Run and Whirlwind are just as good.

Demms is fight'n words.

#564 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I just played BBBB, and it was a decent game -- it reminded me of playing Cyclone. I can't figure out how BBBB could possibly be ranked the worst solid state ever (of the 299 now ranked on Pinside).
-mof

I've left free games on the one on location here. It took all I had not to leave unplayed balls!

#565 9 years ago

I love my pinbot, sign me up! Just getting ready to do a playfield swap

#566 9 years ago

Sign me up

Rollergames, my first system 11,and my first pinball machine, and certainly not my last.

3 weeks later
#567 9 years ago

If given the choice , would you go with original style sys 11 legs (short stiffening rib ) or the newer style WMS legs (long rib ) ?image-459.jpgimage-459.jpg

#568 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Sweet! Yes as far as I know it was the last Bally ever made before they were bought out. Thanks for the invite

Transporter the Rescue was the last Bally, as Williams acquired Bally during it's building, probably why the low production numbers on it.

#569 9 years ago

I suppose I am a part of this club now, no thanks to Jokerz!

#570 9 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

If given the choice , would you go with original style sys 11 legs (short stiffening rib ) or the newer style WMS legs (long rib ) ?

image-459.jpg 8 KB

Doesn't make any diff. to me.

#571 9 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I suppose I am a part of this club now, no thanks to Jokerz!

Are you having too many problems with your Jokerz or do you just think it sucks for one reason or another
?

#572 9 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

Are you having too many problems with your Jokerz or do you just think it sucks for one reason or another
?

Not quite sure I follow, I just got it two nights ago. So far I like it (more so than I thought I would). No issues yet, although it looks like it's going to be a pain to get to the GI bulbs in the upper two-thirds of the playfield.

#573 9 years ago

I must have misunderstood the tone of your post akm. Glad you are liking your Jokerz. Are you sure you didn't mean to say "thanks to Jokerz" instead of "no thanks to Jokerz"?

#574 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Doesn't make any diff. to me.

Quoted from moto_cat:

If given the choice , would you go with original style sys 11 legs (short stiffening rib ) or the newer style WMS legs (long rib ) ?

image-459.jpg 8 KB

If I had the choice I would go with the original but that said, I wouldn't go out of my way and/or pay more to get them. The newer style looks just as good

#575 9 years ago

Sign me up!
FIRE!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#576 9 years ago
Quoted from Pyromedic:

Sign me up!
FIRE!

FIRE!!! Quick pull the Fire Alarm. Nice score.

#577 9 years ago

Steve Richie playing my High Speed at the NW Pinball Show. He loved the new clear ramp.

SR4.JPGSR4.JPG SR2a.jpgSR2a.jpg
#578 9 years ago

Sign me up!
-Game Show - VERY mint. Almost new with the exception of a few cabinet dings.
-F-14 - Great except the cabinet. I love it.
-High Speed - Almost working project. I need the display wiring harness or a donor machine.
-Big Guns - Mint. I picked it up after the playfield had been reworked. Smooth flow. Just replaced the displays.
-BK2000 - EXTREMELY Mint. Only one of its condition I have seen with my own eyes. Goes well with its BK older brother sitting next to it.
(I know its not 11, but it was the foot in the door MPU for it. Same board concept, layout, etc.)
-Sorcerer - It was a pain to track it down but I scored a nice one.

Overall.. I think the 11's take the cake. I have about 1-2 pins shy from 30 in my collection. I love the 11's more so than almost anything else. Great ideas and awesome game play. Replay value greater than most and the era was when I pumped more quarters than 1920's hot dog vendor!

#579 9 years ago
Quoted from beepnutz:

Transporter the Rescue was the last Bally, as Williams acquired Bally during it's building, probably why the low production numbers on it.

I thought it was Atlantis/truck stop. Because that's why Atlantis is half system 11 and half 8603. Transporter was stopped because the game wasn't very good.

#580 9 years ago

Sign me up!

I've got just one System 11 in my collection. The best one, I think. It's Banzai Run. It's been in pieces for years. Planning on building it up next winter.

1 week later
#581 9 years ago

Sign me up.

I'm new to the club but a long time fan of system 11. I have owned Pinbot for 20 plus years. Would like to add a Whirlwind.

#582 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I thought it was Atlantis/truck stop. Because that's why Atlantis is half system 11 and half 8603. Transporter was stopped because the game wasn't very good.

No, it was Transporter when Bally and Williams changed hands and the game is awesome.

#583 9 years ago

Sign me up!

I've got a Jokerz and a Rollergames. Jokerz may be on the chopping block in the next month or two. I wouldn't mind a Mousin' Around or Radical to replace it.

#584 9 years ago

Sign me up. Whirlwind since 99. Da Best. First played it in prerelease at the Broadway Pinball, 52 St and Broadway, in '89. Won a T-shirt on it the first day.

#585 9 years ago

I love System 11 games! They are a great combination of easy to learn rules, but good amount of challenge.

Currently I have a Pinbot and a Whirlwind that is coming together. I didn't get a CPR playfield so I'm touching this one up. I did get a new set of CPR plastics, however. The cabinet's almost ready for repainting and then decals.

In the past I've also had a Rollergames and a Taxi.

When I was at the VFW show and looked at a lot of them all lined up, it was funny to see how similar a lot of them are. Some kind of spinning ramp skill shot, a couple of ramps, 5 main objects to get jackpot lit, and a progressive jackpot. There is variety in the System 11 lineup too.

#586 9 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

I love System 11 games! They are a great combination of easy to learn rules, but good amount of challenge.
Currently I have a Pinbot and a Whirlwind that is coming together. I didn't get a CPR playfield so I'm touching this one up. I did get a new set of CPR plastics, however. The cabinet's almost ready for repainting and then decals.
In the past I've also had a Rollergames and a Taxi.
When I was at the VFW show and looked at a lot of them all lined up, it was funny to see how similar a lot of them are. Some kind of spinning ramp skill shot, a couple of ramps, 5 main objects to get jackpot lit, and a progressive jackpot. There is variety in the System 11 lineup too.

What a collection that would make, a complete, mint System 11 collection....I wonder if it exists.

#587 9 years ago

I love my F14 Tomcat. Steve Richie rules !!!

#588 9 years ago

What would you guys pick between Dr Dude and Rollergames?

I love my DD. Friends and family also enjoy it because of the easy to understand objectives and clear layout. I may sell it to get a Rollergames but I fear that it may be too similar layout-wise to my other pin, Indy 500, and friends and family won't find it as fun to play.

#589 9 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

What would you guys pick between Dr dude and Rollergames?
I love my DD. Friends and family also enjoy it because of the easy to understand objectives and clear layout. I may sell it to get a Rollergames but I fear that it may be too similar layout-wise to my other pin, Indy 500, and friends and family won't find it as fun to play.

I haven't played a lot of Dr. Dude, but from what I've played of it I like Dr. Dude's '80's theme. I like Rollergames gameplay better. It's a Steve Ritchie layout with some really cool features; the ability to loop the wall shot adds a lot of speed up top, and the way the locked balls race around the habitrails is cool every time it does it.

Do you have room and the money for both? I sold my nice Rollergames for $850 a year or less ago. I would think you should still be able to get one around there if you keep an eye open.

1 week later
#590 9 years ago

Last Call for new High Speed clear ramps....for now. I made 5 more ramps and now I will stop making them until probably late this fall...or time permitting based on weather. I know... weather???. I live in Seattle and you know our reputation for rain... So when it's nice you just have to take advantage. If it rains and there are requests I'll likely do them. I'm doing a clear and blue for Space Station in the next week or two then will likely do the same there...hold off until fall.

Last call ramps 1.JPGLast call ramps 1.JPG Last call ramps 2.JPGLast call ramps 2.JPG
#591 9 years ago
Quoted from beepnutz:

No, it was Transporter when Bally and Williams changed hands and the game is awesome.

No Captain Neo has it correct.

Blackwater 100 is the last purely Bally Game

Truck stop is a 6803 with half bally flippers half williams flippers with the Bally/Williams Merge sign on it and a system 11 sound board.

quote from IPDB
"This was the first game following the merger of Williams and Bally/Midway; if you examine the right side of the playfield above the ball launch, you will find a yellow traffic merge sign with the text "Williams/Bally Merge"

Atlantis was also a 6803 machine with mostly Williams mechs (still had Bally slings) and a system 11 sound board.

Transporter was a Full Williams system 11 machine other than the cabinet design and the crappy Bally style manual.

#592 9 years ago

Sign me up. F-14 Tomcat here... I feel the need to acquire more Ritchie pins. Black Knight 2000 and High Speed.

#593 9 years ago

Sorry all but I have sinned and bought a WPC game....Luckily it's a BOP, so I still maintain a 100% alphanumeric line up.

#594 9 years ago

Sign me up!
Grand Lizard here.

#595 9 years ago

I have a really nice game show if anyone is interested.

#596 9 years ago

Got a Diner, loevly Sys 11 so that and Bad Cats rule. I've had RG and ES, both I would have again. Starting to miss ES a bit actually. BoP and FH, despite being WPC games are still quite a bit System 11'ish. That is just a fine thing.

#597 9 years ago
Quoted from abaxas:

Sorry all but I have sinned and bought a WPC game....Luckily it's a BOP, so I still maintain a 100% alphanumeric line up.

Hope yours is in good shape. I've got one too and love it.

4 weeks later
#598 9 years ago

Sign me up! Taxi first, and now Jokerz! a few days ago. I bought Jokerz! without ever playing that title, or seeing it played, so I could keep the wife and kid hooked on pinball.

Post edited by Boise_D: Missed a word

#599 9 years ago
Quoted from Boise_D:

I bought Jokerz! without ever playing that title, or seeing it played, so I could the wife and kid hooked on pinball.

You devil you....good show.

#600 9 years ago

Sign me up!

High Speed!

Pinbot!

Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 29.99
$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
There are 4,583 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 92.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-club/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.