2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by drewbo81
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

e65fc08a0102d28f687160950581908ddc1aa93e (resized).jpg
    image-22 (resized).png
    image-1 (resized).png
    #1 2 years ago

Does anyone have relay board pinout for Mousin Around? I cannot seem to find it anywhere in the schematics. I have a few broken wires and am looking to find out where they go. One set is violet and the other set of wires is yellow.
    Can someone upload a picture of connector with violet and yellow wires so I may correct mine?

Thank you in advance

#2 2 years ago

Not sure if these images show clearly enough.

The back box box relay on door far left

image-1 (resized).pngimage-1 (resized).pngimage-22 (resized).pngimage-22 (resized).png
    #3 2 years ago

chad thanx man. Could you get a little closer on yellow relay?I need to see violet and yellow wire placement on connector.

#4 2 years ago

Picture is from the IPDB .
    From what I can see is starting at bottom of relay board

Yellow -- not sure if this is pin one
    Purple
    No connection
    Yellow
    Purple
    No connection
    No connection

#5 2 years ago

This is from Post #887 in the Mousin Around owners club.

It appears pin 3 is a Key.

e65fc08a0102d28f687160950581908ddc1aa93e (resized).jpge65fc08a0102d28f687160950581908ddc1aa93e (resized).jpg
    #6 2 years ago

Thanx chad when I bought game some wires were already hacked and spliced and then a few came loose and I had no idea where they went. I did the best I could with schematic and got all working except a few gi bulbs. I’ll repin connector again and report back. Your help is much appreciated.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-ac-relay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.