By practicalsteve

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

monthly_05_2015-cab355e4b390b8c2f1e131fa0c9bbe08-star-race--gottlieb--- (resized).png
IMG_5892 (resized).JPG
IMG_5881 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RWH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago

Star Race is very underappreciated game that really has great play and artwork to say the least. Enjoy it, the loop shot in the upper left is very tough shot!

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Biffbar:

One of the two super wide body Gottlieb System 80's, and harder to find than Circus, the other super-wide. Hope to play one someday. Been on the semi-want list for a while.

Circus has great layout and plays pretty fast for a early wide body, lots to do and a fair number of shots to make.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Should it be continuing along the path like I showed in the blue? Please excuse the very crummy virtual pic I pulled off of google.

Yes that's how mine reacts. That's a very challenging shot from any flipper!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RWH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sys-80-general-help-star-race?tu=RWH and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.