IMG_0024 (resized).jpeg
20230708_203630 (resized).jpg
IMG_E9537[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_9539[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_9538[1] (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #192 Link to @Freeplay40 's thread detailing replacement ramps. Posted by Freeplay40 (9 years ago)

Post #880 CPR link for mirrored backglass, new plastics, etc. Posted by KevinCPR (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider owenkhan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1013 5 years ago

Anyone have experience tuning the multiball locks? Sometimes my machine starts a two ball multiball... I assume its just on weaker shots that slip past the saucer lock but still make it to the trough lock. Planning on ripping it apart to diagnose tonight... posting incase anyone has some intel on the issue.

Thanks!

#1015 5 years ago

Interesting... be that the case, has anyone tried messing with the mechs to force only three ball multiball? Making multiball harder to start seems good in this case, scores rolling over and all...

1 month later
#1025 5 years ago

Hey Lion-people, I'm having what I assumed was a switch issue, but I haven't been able to make any sense of it working off of that assumption. So I'm looking for fresh ideas.

What I am seeing is the 'magic target value' (50k, 100k, 150k, 200k, 250k) is lowering itself when it shouldn't be. My understanding was it is meant to drop when you drain from the upper play field (and only after actually hitting a drop target). But it is dropping the value after hitting a drop target even when the ball stays on the upper playfield. So on a fresh game it starts at 150k, I plunge to the upper playfield, hit a drop, trap up on the upper playfield, and it lowers to 100K. I can then hit another drop and it will lower again to 50k before the ball drains.

Does anyone understand what actually 'triggers' the game to drop the magic target value??? It seems like there isn't even a switch that 'tells' the game the ball drained off the top of the mini play field. When it drains off the bottom it could register the drain by seeing the left spinner (titan spinner) close once... but maybe it's using a different method (just timing?) because I am sure not understanding how it registers a drain off the top...

I was assuming there was a switch (cant seem to find one though) that tells the game I drained off the back of the upper playfield... and that switch was stuck closed, so the game would always think I was draining and always lower the magic target value once I hit a drop target. But in switch test everything seems fine (no closed switches...)

This woudn't be affected by a menu setting would it?

Appreciative of any hints!

#1026 5 years ago

The drop targets run on opto's right? Can those somehow register a drain off the top of the mini playfield? I couldn't seem to get them to register a drain in the switch test... but I haven't taken them apart enough to understand how they work yet.

#1029 5 years ago

Having an issue with my Magic Target value dropping every time I hit a drop target (before draining off the upper playfield).

Please take a look at my help thread if you might be able to help.

Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swords-of-fury-stuck-switch-not-showing-in-test

2 months later
#1043 5 years ago

Hey guys,

Part number check... I wanted to try the fixed jackpot scoring roms, so I need to order some new ones to burn. Is one of these right? If so which size?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=27256

I can't seem to find any reference to the part number listed:A-5345-559-1 but what I'm guessing is the type of chip (27256) got me to the results on Marco.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider owenkhan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swords-of-fury-owners-club-fans-also-welcome?tu=owenkhan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.