IMG_0024 (resized).jpeg
20230708_203630 (resized).jpg
IMG_E9537[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_9539[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_9538[1] (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #192 Link to @Freeplay40 's thread detailing replacement ramps. Posted by Freeplay40 (9 years ago)

Post #880 CPR link for mirrored backglass, new plastics, etc. Posted by KevinCPR (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadebar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1460 2 years ago

Fairly new SOF owner and finally got my clear ramps installed from Freeplay40 & WoW what ‘game changer’ it is on this machine!
The look/feel plus additional lighting it provides really compliments this awesome game. And I don’t know what he did to the ramps but my first test game I beat my highscore(;

Q: Has anyone added lighting to underneath the upper left playfield & ifso what does it entail to get under there?
THX

A43FA703-5E88-40CE-B5DE-D84A87C4A410 (resized).jpegA43FA703-5E88-40CE-B5DE-D84A87C4A410 (resized).jpegB86DF24A-81AC-4627-AF91-CDB8ACEAA432 (resized).jpegB86DF24A-81AC-4627-AF91-CDB8ACEAA432 (resized).jpegDA7F678F-D273-4FE7-A743-F651C0A2028D (resized).jpegDA7F678F-D273-4FE7-A743-F651C0A2028D (resized).jpeg
#1466 2 years ago

Nice looking forward to seeing what others have done here…

#1469 2 years ago
Quoted from blubboman:

If anyone is interested, Matt and I can provide the lighted and wired chute, plus the colored drop target decals. This area doesn't have much GI under the playfield, so we'd likely provide a length of wire to splice into the GI on top of the mini playfield.
Dan
M&M Creations
[quoted image][quoted image]

Lighting up the drop targets area is a fun idea too looks cool. If anyone has any pointers on pulling up the upper pf please let me know, I'd like to get under there and come up with some 'under glow' lighting ideas.
THX

7 months later
#1535 1 year ago

Anyone ‘disabled’ the sword sound on the flippers and then found that when you get a high score it won’t move through the letters to put your initials in? Was wondering if there’s a work around for this? In my pin parlor the sword smacking sound every time a flippers hit can be a bit annoying to others playing nearby. So I moved those switches out of the way from the flipper leafs, but just noticed that when you get a high score now hitting the flippers doesn’t move you through the letters): Lionman in pissed I guess but just wondering if there’s a workaround. THX

1 year later
#1611 5 months ago

Hi guys, anyone have the ball go into the Titan tunnel and then just sit in there?
My Swords at a buddies brewery all the sudden stopped kicking the ball out when hit up in there. Only got a few mins to take a look today but at a quick glance under the pf I didn't see any broken wires to the switch or coil at that saucer.
Thanks for any tips on which way to look!

1 week later
#1613 5 months ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

all about that switch I would think, if theres not activity on it when pressed by the ball, then it needs to be checked out, but seeing how its been almost 2 weeks, you may have fixed it already

Hey thanks, yes the fuse that coil is on was blown. A buddy that was playing it when the issue first happened said he somehow got 2 balls stuck in that area and the kickout kept trying but couldn’t get them out. So I figured before he turned the power off it probably started to overwork itself trying to kick both balls out and blew the fuse. Keeping an eye on it but hopefully it was a rando multiball chaotic thing that was perfect bad timing.

3 months later
#1645 60 days ago

Looking for any tech tips.
My Swords started making click sounds coming from the left side of the backbox, almost like a relay that keeps going off. The game appeared to be playing fine but it's at my buddies brewery so I told him to just keep it powered off until I can figure out what the issue is. I'll be taking a look at it tomorrow and so far haven't found anything online about sys 11 and click sounds coming from the backbox.
Thanks for any help...

#1647 60 days ago
Quoted from newovad:

There is a relay on the backside of the lightboard that controls the flashers. Wouldn't affect gameplay.

Yes it sounded like a flasher light relay, and didn’t seem to affect gameplay. But it keeps going off and aside from not being normal it’s quite annoying in their brewery area for the seating near the pins.
Any idea as to why or what to do to resolve it?

Thanks

#1649 60 days ago
Quoted from newovad:

Sorry, the one on the back of the insert board is actually the GI relay. If it is constantly clicking, everyone in the room would probably be complaining. I'd probably take into Coil test and see if anything isn't working.

Yes it’s annoying in any environment lol. So I follow what you’re suggesting with the coil test, I’ll put it into switch test & coil test & see if a switch is stuck closed that usually triggers a light relay or something.

Thanks for the lead!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Poland, OH

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadebar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swords-of-fury-owners-club-fans-also-welcome?tu=arcadebar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.