IMG_0024 (resized).jpeg
20230708_203630 (resized).jpg
IMG_E9537[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_9539[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_9538[1] (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #192 Link to @Freeplay40 's thread detailing replacement ramps. Posted by Freeplay40 (9 years ago)

Post #880 CPR link for mirrored backglass, new plastics, etc. Posted by KevinCPR (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Langless28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#960 6 years ago

My son and I just joined the group! Is there a way of telling if the translite is the original or an aftermarket? Mine just looks so... dull. Also any way to make it suck/ cling back to the glass?

what seems to be consensus on rubber color? Black or white? I normally like white on almost all games but the tone and colors of the playfield scream black.

I also have a 3rd player display out. Need to source one.

And right playfield GI is out and left translite GI is out. Both I believe the purple side. Has a toasty incoming GI connector so hopefully it's just that.

IMG_7026 (resized).JPGIMG_7026 (resized).JPG

#962 6 years ago

They blue does look good! Yeah I'll dig into the connections tomorrow. Do you run cool or warm leds?

#964 6 years ago

Sorted through my GI problem.

IMG_7027 (resized).JPGIMG_7027 (resized).JPG

IMG_7031 (resized).JPGIMG_7031 (resized).JPG

IMG_7034 (resized).JPGIMG_7034 (resized).JPG

IMG_7036 (resized).JPGIMG_7036 (resized).JPG

IMG_7038 (resized).JPGIMG_7038 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#965 6 years ago

anyone have a full scan of the release the titans area? Want to do a small touchup and want to print a mask from the scan/image. Or for that matter a decal I can print out?

#972 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

Mine is getting delivered tomorrow! So new member here.
any infamous features on this machine I should be aware of and address day 1? My other pins are Ghostbusters and a Williams Space station. On GB I tell everyone to install air ball protectors day 1. Space station has an infamously problematic lane diverter every new owner seems to have to fix. What should I be looking out for on a SoF? Seller says everything works on it, but you never know.
super excited for this machine. When I go to arcade expo in banning, it was one of my favorite machines to keep coming back to. since then I've gotten it on the Pinball Arcade to learn the rules. I agree with the above that the rules are not my favorite, but this theme and shot design is just so good!

Make sure all drops are smooth and operate nicely. Same with two diverter systems. Add a piece of Mylar where the ball drops from mini playfield and be sure to wax prior to application. Also make sure the spinners are smooth because hitting that close left horseshoe is a blast!

#973 6 years ago

Just noticed this today on my sof. The upper playfield has a #1251 under the large insert which is the 28v flasher bulb. It works but is not nearly as bright as the regular #89's thoughout the playfield. So is that upper playfield flasher supposed to get your attention in brightness?

2 weeks later
#984 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

Spent the weekend getting the back box to light up properly, and finish replacing all the rest of the lighting with LEDs. Went warm White on the whole cabinet, mix of warm cool in backbox, and super bright cool white LED flashers throughout. Love the way it looks!
I put a super bright green behind the Ogres Alley loop. I figured it’s appropriate given the insert colors, and it has a ‘goblin cave’. Feel to it now. Also but some directional orange LEDs on the ramp diverter areas. Don’t think I’m sold on those yet. I’ll experiment more.

I originally had comets "fire" bulb behind that ramp thinking it would be awesome if the cave had that fire look but a single one didn't throw off enough light. Green looks cool. I am a fan of the oranges too.

You don't get flasher triggering when hitting flipper buttons? My SOF did which is why I left most flashers incandescent and warm white GI for sure.

#986 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I bought a Swords of Fury from a fellow Pinsider and I'll be having it shipped in.
This has probably been answered, but how do the playfield protectors work out for this game? Do they cause a lot of ball hangups, or are they pretty solid? The playfield on mine looks good, but the insert is worn at the kickout exit and I want to put an insert decal over it. Since the rest of the playfield looks nice, I don't really need to go full resto on this, so I was hoping an insert decal and maybe the playfield protector would have this thing looking and playing nice.
Also, if anybody has that L2 patched ROM to fix the jackpot value...hit me up!

The game still probably has it 80% coverage full mylar on it still.

#989 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Update: I've been given patch that should fix the jackpot, will try it out soon

Do you have a rom burner? I would be interest in a rom but don't have a burner.

#996 6 years ago

pictures like the above want me to find "completely" trashed play fields to make wall art out of. Would love a couple beater play fields to just hang up in the pinball area. couldn't justify hoarding anything remotely nice on the wall though.

3 months later
#1024 5 years ago
Quoted from KeeperUSA:

I have an issue where my first drop target on the mini-playfield randomly drops when others are hit. Would this be a spring issue? It appears that it is shaken during game play. I have had no end of problem with these drop targets, and this is the final issue.

Yes or the little ledge that the drop target rests on is worn out.

1 month later
#1035 5 years ago

how much for 1 ramp?

1 month later
#1046 5 years ago

If someone can do this as a service, I would buy one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Poland, OH
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Langless28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swords-of-fury-owners-club-fans-also-welcome?tu=Langless28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.