20230709_175034 (resized).jpg
20230709_175026 (resized).jpg
IMG_0024 (resized).jpeg
20230708_203630 (resized).jpg
IMG_E9537[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_9539[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_9538[1] (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,650 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 33.
#351 8 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Got some new Apron Cards
IMG_1624.jpg IMG_1623.jpg IMG_1618.JPG

Those cards are cool!

The writing on mine is harder to read that I first thought , I think I'll give them a reboot

#352 8 years ago

We are having a Pingolf Tourny. Hence the 5 Ball play. Most players won't need to play all 5 balls before completing set challenges. The format complies with IFPA.

#353 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#354 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Those cards are cool!

My homey helped me out with making them. He did a great job! I can send the file to any interested parties. 3 ball play is an option as well

#355 8 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

My homey helped me out with making them. He did a great job! I can send the file to any interested parties. 3 ball play is an option as well

These look awesome. Very well done! Kudos to your homey.

3 weeks later
#356 8 years ago

playcard.jpgplaycard.jpg3_Ball_playcard.jpg3_Ball_playcard.jpgplaycard2.jpgplaycard2.jpg

Sorry for the delay guys. Here they are.

#357 8 years ago

Right On & thanks

#358 8 years ago

Those cards ROCK!

#359 8 years ago

Good stuff, thanks for posting these

2 weeks later
#360 8 years ago

Those cards are SICK!

Just starting to strip my PF. Ugh loctite! Any tricks to removing the small flipper? I can't tell if mine is frozen on or if I am missing something.

#361 8 years ago

I did restore mine, but I forgot to scan in the playfield before putting it back together. Haven't got a SOF playfield in to restore other than my own. So it's one game I do not have the scans for. Which is a shame because mine didn't need much for touchups at all.

#362 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I did restore mine, but I forgot to scan in the playfield before putting it back together. Haven't got a SOF playfield in to restore other than my own. So it's one game I do not have the scans for. Which is a shame because mine didn't need much for touchups at all.

Hey, if you wanna restore mine, its currently in storage chilling.

#363 8 years ago

Hey, I got a new set of ramps for my SoF and I could have sworn that PPS or someone carried the metallic orange stickers for the tunnel, but now I can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone have a lead? I am hoping to put together the last of my orders today.

#364 8 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I could have sworn that PPS or someone carried the metallic orange stickers for the tunnel, but now I can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone have a lead? I am hoping to put

I have one that will work for it that I didn't use on mine , if you want it pm me your address and I will drop it in the mail free of charge

#365 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Hey, if you wanna restore mine, its currently in storage chilling.

I don't even have time to restore my own games. Too busy restoring everyone elses playfields. But if you want it restored. I am taking new work. And this time i'd be sure to scan it in when it's done.

#366 8 years ago

Oh hey, I guess before he was making mediocre movies he was inspecting playfileds.

Also I can't believe this is happening! I'm getting ready to send this baby off for a spa treatment. Tomorrow it will get the green and then it will get packed up and sent off. So stocked!

unnamed-9.jpgunnamed-9.jpg

IMG_8239.jpgIMG_8239.jpg

#368 8 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Oh hey, I guess before he was making mediocre movies he was inspecting playfileds.
Also I can't believe this is happening! I'm getting ready to send this baby off for a spa treatment. Tomorrow it will get the green and then it will get packed up and sent off. So stocked!

unnamed-9.jpg IMG_8239.jpg

Who's restoring it? Neo?

#369 8 years ago
Quoted from TG:

Who's restoring it? Neo?

Yup, I'm pretty stoked. I only wish my Rollergames was ready to send out too.

I'm pretty excited to get SoF back together. I picked it up in April and haven't been able to play any real games om it because of all of the work it needed. I feel that if I am stripping it to clean it, etc I may as well do it right and get it cleared too. When all is said and done it should be as good if not better than new.

Yeah, it's crazy how nasty folks will let their machines get. This was in a home for 10+ years. I don't think they ever cleaned or waxed it. Thank god for the mylar.

#370 8 years ago

What should I expect to pay for a very nice example of SOF? (Not HEP)

#371 8 years ago

One just sold in SoCal for around $2500, but not sure if that's really the market norm or just an expression of pent up demand as this is in high demand and hard to find.

#372 8 years ago

Major thanks to TecumsehPlissken for the ramp sticker.

In the spirit of paying it forward I have a spare set of original insert decals that came with the machine, but were missing a sticker or two and seemed a little dusty. If they can be of any use to anyone send me a PM and I will send the your way.

#373 8 years ago

2500? that's the highest one i've ever heard of changing hands. was the playfeild restored or something?

#374 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

2500? that's the highest one i've ever heard of changing hands. was the playfield restored or something?

No... It was up for sale in some place called, "California" where prices are typically +$500. Perhaps you've heard of this place and phenomenon.
-mof

#375 8 years ago

Yeah, and a place with pent up demand for this title, it sold in 6 minutes of posting.

#376 8 years ago

Swords is worth the money! Best bang for you buck IMO.

#377 8 years ago

Id let mine go for $2500 lol

#378 8 years ago

It would prob take about that or at least 2k to get my SOF, LOVE IT! That said.......I think it should be closer to $1500 but like I said....I love mine so you'll need to pay a premium, ha

#379 8 years ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah, it's a good point. Most of us owners love our machines and wouldn't part with it for less then $2K even though we value it more like $1500. If someone offered me $2500 right now, I would definitely pause and consider, but would still have a hard time letting go. Hard machine to ever land again...

#380 8 years ago

I love mine and it's restored and clearcoated. But there is no such thing as not for sale. Stupid money is always heard and considered.

1 week later
#381 8 years ago

Hey guys, I am selling my spare 5 bank drop target assembly if anyone is in need of one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25795

#382 8 years ago

Speaking of the 5 bank drop targets, I recently rebuilt mine with new targets,

before hand, I was able to hit the targets and the ball would knock them down and the ball would bounce off them and roll back to the flipper area, now after rebuilding them, the ball knocks them down and then immediately falls behind them.

what is supposed to be the norm?

if the ball bouncing off them to go back to the mini flipper is the norm, how do I make that happen? is it the new springs I used?

1 week later
#383 8 years ago

Has anyone done a 1 scan of the playfields used in this game ?

#384 8 years ago
Quoted from MarcelG:

Has anyone done a 1 scan of the playfields used in this game ?

I did a couple of years ago. I'll have to dig around and see if I can find the files.

#385 8 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

I did a couple of years ago. I'll have to dig around and see if I can find the files.

I could really a set too for reference

Also.

Does anyone have a link to the prism tape? Orange or silver... For the lower ramp

#387 8 years ago

Nice! Thank you !

#388 8 years ago

I have more of the ramp decals ready, the colors are great

image.jpgimage.jpg

#389 8 years ago

Temporarily had 2 at once and took this shot noting the blue color differences. One was more turquoise than the other. Not sure if it's due to UV exposure over time or if there were different hues done at the factory.image.jpgimage.jpg

#390 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg Another shot of them.

#391 8 years ago

there isn't a way to tell, since there isn't any blue areas under legs that couldn't be faded. But it would be tough to fade the cabinet the same all the way around. Might be different batches of ink. But if you look. the halftoning effects, are different. So I think they are different printings. mine looks like the one on the right.

#392 8 years ago

Yep, mine also looks like the one on the right.

1 week later
#393 8 years ago

The playfield insert decal set I keep seeing is always missing the Balrog flasher insert. It's the rather big circular insert to the right of the upper main playfield flipper.
Anyone make these?

#394 8 years ago
Quoted from MarcelG:

The playfield insert decal set I keep seeing is always missing the Balrog flasher insert. It's the rather big circular insert to the right of the upper main playfield flipper.
Anyone make these?

I've never seen them, Please post here if you ever com across it

3 weeks later
#395 8 years ago

This is a biased group, but I trust your opinions. As much as I have enjoyed my SoF, I'm more of a sci fi guy. I already have a Pinbot, and I'm thinking about a Bride.

You guys think it's possible to trade one for the other if I can find someone after winter, or will I need to scrounge up some cash to make it work?

#396 8 years ago

Joined the club yesterday,awesome pin!

#397 8 years ago

For those wondering if SOF is worth it... I honestly believe that it's just as good, if not better than Cyclone, Bad Cats, Jokerz, and a bunch of other 1500ish sys11's.

#398 8 years ago
Quoted from travisbmartin:

This is a biased group, but I trust your opinions. As much as I have enjoyed my SoF, I'm more of a sci fi guy. I already have a Pinbot, and I'm thinking about a Bride.
You guys think it's possible to trade one for the other if I can find someone after winter, or will I need to scrounge up some cash to make it work?

A decent bop runs from 2k and up I believe

I've heard of SOF going for 2k for a mint one , but who knows at this point. SOF is becoming difficult to find and more desirable.

So I guess it depends on your opportunity, hopefully you'll find someone who wants an SOF bad enough to trade straight up... Head over to the bop non 2.0 club thread and ask around, or post an ad

#399 8 years ago

Hey, I want to join the club! Lookin' for a nice SoF and willing to spend up to $2k total. Prefer local sale in the greater Chicagoland area. Let me know what you got! Thanks!

#400 8 years ago

Played this for the first time at LA's EightyTwo last weekend, and man, I loved it!

...that's all I have to add to the conversation

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,650 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swords-of-fury-owners-club-fans-also-welcome/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.