20230709_175034 (resized).jpg
20230709_175026 (resized).jpg
IMG_0024 (resized).jpeg
20230708_203630 (resized).jpg
IMG_E9537[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_9539[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_9538[1] (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,650 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 33.
#1501 1 year ago

Rolled it for the first time on Thursday!!! Gives you a leading digit of 0, in case you're interested.

The craziest part about this was that one of my upper drop targets is acting up again and so it wasn't even available during this game!

20220505_192936 (resized).jpg20220505_192936 (resized).jpg
#1502 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Rolled it for the first time on Thursday!!! Gives you a leading digit of 0, in case you're interested.
The craziest part about this was that one of my upper drop targets is acting up again and so it wasn't even available during this game![quoted image]

Nice!

#1503 1 year ago

Well, if anyone is looking in Canada I’m reluctantly selling my Swords. Redone in 2017 by TNT, it needs nothing. Pretty much mint save a bit of planking on the upper PF. PM me for details/pics, local pickup in Kelowna, BC Canada right now at $4600 USD/$6000 CDN. Apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, it’s up on the Canadian pins for sale thread as well.

1 week later
#1504 1 year ago

I have a new Swords of Fury hardtop that I ended up not needing. Factory art version. Completely new, protective plastic still on. Retail shipped is $376 from Outside Edge.

Asking $300 shipped in US. PM if interested.

#1505 1 year ago

Back in the club… don’t judge a book by its cover!

103ECCAC-DC61-45EC-85C2-5D9BE3B42AA3 (resized).jpeg103ECCAC-DC61-45EC-85C2-5D9BE3B42AA3 (resized).jpegB99FD6DC-63C8-4468-A96E-C9605072A2E9 (resized).jpegB99FD6DC-63C8-4468-A96E-C9605072A2E9 (resized).jpegE33A4444-BADC-424E-8F9C-89EEADEE9236 (resized).jpegE33A4444-BADC-424E-8F9C-89EEADEE9236 (resized).jpegE9043643-C914-4EC8-9FE5-9FE80FF4D9BE (resized).jpegE9043643-C914-4EC8-9FE5-9FE80FF4D9BE (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1506 1 year ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Back in the club… don’t judge a book by its cover!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love to see more clean up pics!

1 week later
#1507 1 year ago
Quoted from dashv:

Gonna hit it with clear when you’re done?
Post before and afters!
Lionman Lionman!

All done except for a lock.....great game, had never even seen one for real before.

20220614_222156 (resized).jpg20220614_222156 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#1508 1 year ago
Quoted from Sonic:

SOF Upper Playfield Flipper C-11927-5 is now available!!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sof-upper-playfield-flipper-c-11927-5-no-longer-unobtainium#post-6201562
Matt & Dan
M&M Creations
[quoted image][quoted image]

Do your shafts have the grove at the bottom as well as in the middle?

I know the middle groove serves a purpose, but is the groove at the bottom necessary?
3471B511-3D86-4467-9B01-C8E792177843 (resized).jpeg3471B511-3D86-4467-9B01-C8E792177843 (resized).jpeg

#1509 1 year ago
Quoted from dashv:

Do your shafts have the grove at the bottom as well as in the middle?
I know the middle groove serves a purpose, but is the groove at the bottom necessary?
[quoted image]

The one at the bottom serves no critical purpose - just the one in the middle to keep the bat from dragging the upper playfield - it rests on the bushing...

Matt

1 week later
#1510 1 year ago

LIONMAN!
Hey guys I get this message after booting up. Anyone seen this before? Thanks in advance.

20220708_214612 (resized).jpg20220708_214612 (resized).jpg
#1511 1 year ago

I have indeed, adjusted my failure MANY many times during the last 40 years, so it's not wrong.

#1512 1 year ago

Typically this is because of some battery related issue (voltage dropped to the RAM) ....hows the holder/batteries look - any prior alkaline damage? Is it NVRAM'd?

Matt

#1513 1 year ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Typically this is because of some battery related issue (voltage dropped to the RAM) ....hows the holder/batteries look - any prior alkaline damage? Is it NVRAM'd?
Matt

Thanks Matt! Will look at that 1st.

#1514 1 year ago

New batteries didn't do the trick. I even lightly sanded the pos/neg terminals but still adjust failure.

#1515 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

New batteries didn't do the trick. I even lightly sanded the pos/neg terminals but still adjust failure.

If you go into diagnostics it will then clear... Just in and back out.... And watch if it comes back....

1 week later
#1516 1 year ago

Hey all,

Never played this game, but will be in a tournament I am playing in. There are a few tutorials online, but none which talk about tournament strategy. Do you all know most effective way to score points on this game?

#1517 1 year ago
Quoted from VindictiveX:

Hey all,
Never played this game, but will be in a tournament I am playing in. There are a few tutorials online, but none which talk about tournament strategy. Do you all know most effective way to score points on this game?

Multiball

#1518 1 year ago
Quoted from VindictiveX:

Hey all,

Release the titans!

#1519 1 year ago
Quoted from VindictiveX:

Hey all,

Defeat the Balrog!

#1520 1 year ago
Quoted from VindictiveX:

Hey all,

LIONMAN! LIONMAN!

1 week later
#1521 1 year ago

You guys are funny.

#1522 1 year ago

Did you guys see... The 2" bats and 5" shafts are not unobtanium anymore!

In fact... You can get them in anodized aluminum!

Either the original phatty or the common slim style replacement.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system

4d3591b2bcfce60a7b3b944562bb0a118c7835c1 (resized).jpg4d3591b2bcfce60a7b3b944562bb0a118c7835c1 (resized).jpg
#1523 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sof-upper-playfield-flipper-c-11927-5-no-longer-unobtainium

The upper playfield flippers never were unobtainium...we've been making them for quite some time....that said, do love this new system being offered...however, a word of caution...the E-clip is missing on the shaft on their solution (likely an easy fix) and it is critical for upper playfield flippers like SOF...this clip allows the flipper to rest atop the bushing below and keeps the flipper from dragging/wearing on the upper playfield. When you see SOF's with upper playfield wear near the flipper - that was because the clip fell off - or a replacement was used (typically from TSPP) which didn't have the clip.....

Matt

#1524 1 year ago
Quoted from Sonic:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sof-upper-playfield-flipper-c-11927-5-no-longer-unobtainium
The upper playfield flippers never were unobtainium...we've been making them for quite some time....that said, do love this new system being offered...however, a word of caution...the E-clip is missing on the shaft on their solution (likely an easy fix) and it is critical for upper playfield flippers like SOF...this clip allows the flipper to rest atop the bushing below and keeps the flipper from dragging/wearing on the upper playfield. When you see SOF's with upper playfield wear near the flipper - that was because the clip fell off - or a replacement was used (typically from TSPP) which didn't have the clip.....
Matt

It is true there is not a machined in snap ring groove. Instead (and not pictured) A small collar with a set screw can be affixed to the shaft that you can adjust to any position you want. Making it potentially suitable for even more games than SoF.

4 weeks later
#1525 1 year ago

In all seriousness, here's how you get points in Swords of Fury.

1) shoot the left spinner. this locks a ball for multiball, and gets the ball back to the upper playfield. The upper playfield is your friend.
2) dead bounce balls that get past the upper flipper to get them to lower right one so you can shoot that spinner again for another lock. If this doesn't work you have an unusually difficult swords of fury.
3) whack a lot of targets on the upper field. even if the magic value is low, each time you clear the bank, you increase the lionman bonus. up to 1 million. this is a 9 digit game, so 1 million is HUGE.
4) don't bother with the double spinner lane, unless you know you can get the ball back off of it. it increases the magic value, and if you can actually get the ball back when doing so, it's worth it to pump it to 250k. But it's a lot more important to not drain.
5) when a ball finds the left inlane, try and shoot it up the right ramp on the fly if you dare, because it autocompletes avenger, and lights the lionman bonus. if you then get the ball past the drop targets fast, you can take a shot at the center ramp to collect. If you aren't confident in that, though, there's another thing you can shoot for.
6) when ogres alley advance is on the right, it's a good idea to shoot it. it will bring the ball to the upper flipper, where you can usually trap it. shoot the ramp from there, and get back to whacking drop targets. when the lower exit is lit, simply catch the ball, then shoot the ramp again.
7) normally once you pass 2 million points, avenger and lionman start timing out ultra fast (3 seconds). but the lionman from multiball start still lasts for a full seven seconds. take advantage of this.
8) starting mulitball also relights the kickback. there is no other way. even a vey poorly played multiball will tend to help you out. If the kickback is not lit, your biggest priority is to relight it by starting mutiball.

On some, but not all swords of fury games, nearly every ball that feeds the large upper flipper from the mini playfield or the lock can be trapped easily. absolutely try this! even if it doesn't work for balls getting past the drop targets it still may work with the lock kickout, because of the counterclockwise spin picked up as it goes around the hidden u turn.

From the lower right flipper the two main options are the center ramp, or the lock shot. if the center ramp shot is difficult because of the flipper being too weak, the lock shot will be easy. if the lock shot is difficult to make, then the center ramp will be a lot easier. One or the other should be your goto shot on the lower right flipper. ogre's alley on the left is an option, but...

never shoot ogres alley on the left, you are just asking for a center drain. Shoot it on the right instead.

From the lower left flipper, your options are center ramp, right ogres alley, and right ramp. All are good choices. It's worth learning the right ramp, but unless it's lit to spell avenger, you probably want the center ramp, or advance ogres alley (and then the center ramp after that)

If the games says "Take Ogre's Alley" or something like that, its's lit for the max. should this happen, try to save it for multiball, because it's subject to the multiball score multiplier. It's even worth collecting on the left in this case. But you can only collect a 500k one ONCE.

Balls that don't quite make it up the center ramp will go to the large upper flipper, and can usually be shot back up it from there.

You may be tempted to alley pass to get avenger values. but unless you know it won't just go down the outlane, it's best to not try it.

Have fun.

#1526 1 year ago
Quoted from _Zaphod77_:

In all seriousness, here's how you get points in Swords of Fury.
1) shoot the left spinner. this locks a ball for multiball, and gets the ball back to the upper playfield. The upper playfield is your friend.
2) dead bounce balls that get past the upper flipper to get them to lower right one so you can shoot that spinner again for another lock. If this doesn't work you have an unusually difficult swords of fury.
3) whack a lot of targets on the upper field. even if the magic value is low, each time you clear the bank, you increase the lionman bonus. up to 1 million. this is a 9 digit game, so 1 million is HUGE.
4) don't bother with the double spinner lane, unless you know you can get the ball back off of it. it increases the magic value, and if you can actually get the ball back when doing so, it's worth it to pump it to 250k. But it's a lot more important to not drain.
5) when a ball finds the left inlane, try and shoot it up the right ramp on the fly if you dare, because it autocompletes avenger, and lights the lionman bonus. if you then get the ball past the drop targets fast, you can take a shot at the center ramp to collect. If you aren't confident in that, though, there's another thing you can shoot for.
6) when ogres alley advance is on the right, it's a good idea to shoot it. it will bring the ball to the upper flipper, where you can usually trap it. shoot the ramp from there, and get back to whacking drop targets. when the lower exit is lit, simply catch the ball, then shoot the ramp again.
7) normally once you pass 2 million points, avenger and lionman start timing out ultra fast (3 seconds). but the lionman from multiball start still lasts for a full seven seconds. take advantage of this.
8) starting mulitball also relights the kickback. there is no other way. even a vey poorly played multiball will tend to help you out. If the kickback is not lit, your biggest priority is to relight it by starting mutiball.
On some, but not all swords of fury games, nearly every ball that feeds the large upper flipper from the mini playfield or the lock can be trapped easily. absolutely try this! even if it doesn't work for balls getting past the drop targets it still may work with the lock kickout, because of the counterclockwise spin picked up as it goes around the hidden u turn.
From the lower right flipper the two main options are the center ramp, or the lock shot. if the center ramp shot is difficult because of the flipper being too weak, the lock shot will be easy. if the lock shot is difficult to make, then the center ramp will be a lot easier. One or the other should be your goto shot on the lower right flipper. ogre's alley on the left is an option, but...
never shoot ogres alley on the left, you are just asking for a center drain. Shoot it on the right instead.
From the lower left flipper, your options are center ramp, right ogres alley, and right ramp. All are good choices. It's worth learning the right ramp, but unless it's lit to spell avenger, you probably want the center ramp, or advance ogres alley (and then the center ramp after that)
If the games says "Take Ogre's Alley" or something like that, its's lit for the max. should this happen, try to save it for multiball, because it's subject to the multiball score multiplier. It's even worth collecting on the left in this case. But you can only collect a 500k one ONCE.
Balls that don't quite make it up the center ramp will go to the large upper flipper, and can usually be shot back up it from there.
You may be tempted to alley pass to get avenger values. but unless you know it won't just go down the outlane, it's best to not try it.
Have fun.

Thanks for that great writeup-that explains some of my questions!

1 week later
#1527 1 year ago

Greetings gentlemens! My Frankenstein is almost ready, but it turned out that his wiring is unique for system 11b. I ask for your help, please tell me where the (marked red) wire from the power goes and what kind of connector is there (pinout of colors)

The second question, since at the start of the project I had only a field and its wiring, I collected everything else piece by piece. Alas, I could not find the backbox insert panel, if suddenly you know someone who sells it, or you have large photos or scans (I create it) - I will be very grateful to you

???????????_2022-09-14_123722981 (resized).png???????????_2022-09-14_123722981 (resized).png
#1528 1 year ago

I just joined the club with a very nice restored SoF! The powder coat done on this example is really first rate. I’m not very good at the game yet, but I know multiball is important, and clearing the drop targets to boost the multiplier. This game feels way ahead of its time to me.

09339C07-73CB-477B-8F17-C10B6BDD4E9E (resized).jpeg09339C07-73CB-477B-8F17-C10B6BDD4E9E (resized).jpegDA082BC7-6220-4A34-956E-DDF789CFC2A6 (resized).jpegDA082BC7-6220-4A34-956E-DDF789CFC2A6 (resized).jpeg4E7C7B64-633F-45BB-8D30-C6A3BA9301E2 (resized).jpeg4E7C7B64-633F-45BB-8D30-C6A3BA9301E2 (resized).jpegBA51E7C6-7660-449F-A653-BE38F44E05CA (resized).jpegBA51E7C6-7660-449F-A653-BE38F44E05CA (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1529 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I just joined the club with a very nice restored SoF! The powder coat done on this example is really first rate. I’m not very good at the game yet, but I know multiball is important, and clearing the drop targets to boost the multiplier. This game feels way ahead of its time to me.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!

#1530 1 year ago

I’m really liking the powder coating on this. Looks awesome

#1531 1 year ago

Looking for a set of apron score cards. Anyone have any extras I could buy?

#1532 1 year ago

Looking for info on what switches I need for the two outlanes. One is being held on with a twist tie to a homemade bracket and the ball save side I crazy glued back to the bracket, but that is obviously going to be temp.

This is what I'm leaning too, but I'm not 100% sure.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-12688-1

sof switch1 (resized).jpgsof switch1 (resized).jpgsof switch2 (resized).jpgsof switch2 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1533 1 year ago

I have an unopened side decal set from pinball center eu (or something like that) I accidentally ordered two and I can't really return something to Croatia. 80 bucks shipped and it's yours, it's like a 20 dollar discount and you don't have to wait two months! PM if you're interested.

16658484014386437009049950326260 (resized).jpg16658484014386437009049950326260 (resized).jpgPXL_20210711_045747448 (resized).jpgPXL_20210711_045747448 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1534 1 year ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

I have an unopened side decal set from pinball center eu (or something like that) I accidentally ordered two and I can't really return something to Croatia. 80 bucks shipped and it's yours, it's like a 20 dollar discount and you don't have to wait two months! PM if you're interested.

Sold!

#1535 1 year ago

Anyone ‘disabled’ the sword sound on the flippers and then found that when you get a high score it won’t move through the letters to put your initials in? Was wondering if there’s a work around for this? In my pin parlor the sword smacking sound every time a flippers hit can be a bit annoying to others playing nearby. So I moved those switches out of the way from the flipper leafs, but just noticed that when you get a high score now hitting the flippers doesn’t move you through the letters): Lionman in pissed I guess but just wondering if there’s a workaround. THX

1 week later
#1536 1 year ago

If any tech heads wish to make an improved rom for the game, to make things a bit more interesting with minimal rules changes, here's my suggestions fo rebalancing.

1) once an AVENGER extra ball is collected (or it stays at 250k after collecting a 250k, because extra balls are at limit) then the inlanes will no longer spot letters. you MUST hit the actual targets, or quick shot the right ramp (very difficult after 2M, because it times out too fast to trap and shoot).

2) once multiball has been played, you must qualify locks 1 and 2 by spelling avenger. If lock 1 is not qualified, then the eject hole drops it into the lock, then it kicks out. If lock 2 isn't qualified, it ejects from lock, THEN drops the ball from the eject hole in, similar to the center ramp. First time after a multiball, it's once to qualify both. second time, it's once to qualify EACH. Third time, you can't qualify lock 2 before making lock 1. Once two physical balls are locked, multiball is always lit, because the game has literally no way to avoid giving it. If your locked balls are stolen, lock is requalified for you to be fair. Keep in mind new rule 1. Not so easy to keep collecting Lionman at 1M now, is it? multiplayer can have logit to keep power 2 empty until someone actually earns it. If player 1 makes power 1, then power 1 can be a virtual lock for player 2, and it will kick out instead of have both players on found power 2.

3) once you collect a Lionman value in multiball (but not in single ball), the center ramp stops advancing lionman for free. you now have to clear the drop target bank. Which as we all know gets harder when they start popping back up slower.

Just try and roll it now.

To make up for this somewhat,

4) remove the limit from max value ogre's alley, but make it harder to advance after you collect it at max. Now once you have shot it on the right, it then goes on the left and stays there until you shoot it or collect. so you have to keep alternate sides to advance instead of just shooting it on the right every time it's lit there. Considering that multiball also gets harder to start, this is fair to allow for more 1.5M collections. If you collect twice at max value though, collect turns off at the alley, and lights for the outlanes that don't have lit kickbacks.

5) If a jackpot is collected, it's value is fixed for the rest of the game for all players (tournament mode fix). After collecting the jackpot twice in a game, you can't collect a third. instead, magic is boosted to 250k for the duration of the multiball after hitting the travelling light.

Sound fun?

#1537 1 year ago

Are there any tourney roms for SOF? I see hints of PAPA ROMs that limit jackpot values but I cannot find the files

1 week later
#1538 1 year ago
Quoted from DK:

Are there any tourney roms for SOF? I see hints of PAPA ROMs that limit jackpot values but I cannot find the files

I put the patched file here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kr_PtTA4bFwGWQ9Fr9k5yVPZM1NYuZ8j?usp=share_link
It sets the jackpot to a fixed value

1 week later
#1539 1 year ago

Finally in the club! I have never seen a coin box like the one that came in my game. Has anyone seen one like this?

20221203_214638 (resized).jpg20221203_214638 (resized).jpg
#1540 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Finally in the club! I have never seen a coin box like the one that came in my game. Has anyone seen one like this?
[quoted image]

I have some of them- altough with 3 slots. I think they are more common in europe/Germany
On pinwiki is an overview with many types of coinboxes

#1541 1 year ago

Really happy with the condition of this game. Might be worth restoring.

20221205_121207 (resized).jpg20221205_121207 (resized).jpg20221205_121211 (resized).jpg20221205_121211 (resized).jpg
#1542 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Really happy with the condition of this game. Might be worth restoring.

Absolutely - especially with the hardtop available...ramps and such - it's an amazing pin!

Matt

#1543 1 year ago

Am I missing something? I can't see how the game knows when to activate the diverters, even after looking at the manual. Mine was working for a few games but then quit. It seems it was supposed to fire the lower diverter once, but didn't. After that neither would fire.

#1544 1 year ago

I've never come across a Swords of Fury to play on location or at a pinball show. I currently own a High Speed and will one day own another System 11 or two. How does SOF rank in everyone's comparison of System 11 games? I love High Speed, enjoy PinBot (that dang left out lane! haha), I enjoy Taxi, and Space Station, and thoroughly love playing Black Knight 2000. If I ever come across an affordable SOF for purchase, should I jump on it?

#1545 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I've never come across a Swords of Fury to play on location or at a pinball show. I currently own a High Speed and will one day own another System 11 or two. How does SOF rank in everyone's comparison of System 11 games? I love High Speed, enjoy PinBot (that dang left out lane! haha), I enjoy Taxi, and Space Station, and thoroughly love playing Black Knight 2000. If I ever come across an affordable SOF for purchase, should I jump on it?

There is one at Mustang Sally's in NOVA if you are ever on the wrong side of the beltway. https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/10666-mustang-sally-brewing-company-chantilly-va I've played it. In my opinion, it is tied for second with Funhouse and only behind Whirlwind in system 11 games. Its a really cool game and plays very differently from other System 11s. Of what you've listed I'd think BK2000 is closest, and its not close at all.

Mustang Sallys has good (expensive) beer and amazing (expensive) hot dogs. Worth a trip.

#1546 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Of what you've listed I'd think BK2000 is closest, and its not close at all.

The only thing close about these two games is how close together they sit in my collection.

20221209_151227 (resized).jpg20221209_151227 (resized).jpg

I also used to own a High Speed (in fact, that's what I traded for SoF). SoF is not as 'fast flow' as HS or BK2000, but it can't really be, by the nature of its layout. It's essentially a dungeon quest inside a pinball machine, so there are tunnels and twists and turns and unexpected things. I love this, because I love the fantasy/dungeon quest aspect of it and they captured it well with the design. It's a unique layout and plays very differently than other games of this era.

(Not considering rock band pins, these two have THE BEST music in all of pinball. I even have them hooked up to subwoofer for a little extra oomph, I feel it complements SoF even better than BK2000, with a liiiiittle more low frequency tone.)

Another consideration for acquiring one is the (hopefully sooner than later) release of the Swords of Vengeance upgrade. I played it at Pinball Expo this year and I'm 100% on board with buying it once it's available, to add to my machine. (See https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swords-of-vengeance-a-conversion-kit-sequel-to-lionman )

#1547 1 year ago

@danmarino, if you come across a SoF at an "affordable" price, absolutely scoop it up. Ones in overall good looking and working order seem to be selling for the high 3's into the 4's if it's a really slick copy. I've had mine for over a year now, that sat turned off for years. When new games come in, it doesn't get played so much, but I always come back to it before too long.

It even stayed while I sold games like Godzilla, BSD, Congo, and Fish Tales (much better games I love!) Hell, I sold a Whirlwind to make room for Swords. I don't think it's the "best" or the deepest System 11 game, but it's just something special and really scratches my 80's dungeon gamer itch. Interest layout with no pops, fast gameplay, the well-loved music, actually enjoyable upper playfield that doesn't feel like work.

My buddy who's owned every System 11 (except for Bad Cats) said it's the one pin he regrets selling. I've sometimes thought about making a trade after having it for a year+ and seeing everything in it 100 times over, as I only have room for 4 pins. But I just can't quite post that for sale ad...

#1548 1 year ago

Yes, a huge part of why I love Black Knight 2000 and am attracted to SOF is the music!

#1549 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I just sold High Speed to buy a Swords. I got SOF for 2500 though. Can't beat that.

#1550 1 year ago
Quoted from BalkeBoy:

Interest layout with no pops

DUDE ... wtf ... I think that's a testament to how fun this game is -- it NEVER even occurred to me until you said this, that there are no pop bumpers!

Hilariously, a few days ago I was having a conversation with my son about how unusual it is for a game to be without pop bumpers -- while we were standing literally five feet away from SoF. (The only ones that came to mind offhand right then were Big Guns -- which we used to own -- and No Fear. I'm sure there are several more ... apparently including SoF! lol)

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 150.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop
Displays
There are 1,650 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swords-of-fury-owners-club-fans-also-welcome/page/31?hl=dashv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.