20230709_175034 (resized).jpg
20230709_175026 (resized).jpg
IMG_0024 (resized).jpeg
20230708_203630 (resized).jpg
IMG_E9537[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_9539[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_9538[1] (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,650 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 33.
#1451 2 years ago

I have a simple question that i can't seem to find the answer to. What do you do to get the extra ball? What triggers it to go on and what do you have to do get it? I have read a couple different rule guides, but i didn't see the answer.

#1452 2 years ago
Quoted from feedthebiscuit:

I have a simple question that i can't seem to find the answer to. What do you do to get the extra ball? What triggers it to go on and what do you have to do get it? I have read a couple different rule guides, but i didn't see the answer.

Extra ball is the final prize of the AVENGER completions, there's a progression on the bottom that starts at 50k and goes up to Extra Ball. Or, if you have a really bad first two balls, it'll light EB when you start ball three and just complete AVENGER to collect it.

#1453 2 years ago

I know it’s a System 11 and a “flat plastic” sort of pin…but I’m really thinking I’d like to make some 3D mods for my SOF. Nothing permanent, just a few things to up the world under glass feel.

Currently thinking of walling-in the upper PF ala WOZ (make it look like castle walls) and maybe doing a similar treatment of bricks etc around the Magic Tunnel. I don’t have a 3D printer but have a very talented 3D artist in the family that can help me with modelling.

What do you guys think? Should I leave it alone or go for it? Currently thinking that rather than try to match the original blue rock look (and failing) going with grey-brown walls or something like that. Just in the spitballing stage right now, but it does have me intrigued and there’s a local 3D printer here that could print my models on the cheap…

#1454 2 years ago
Quoted from Pugster:

I know it’s a System 11 and a “flat plastic” sort of pin…but I’m really thinking I’d like to make some 3D mods for my SOF. Nothing permanent, just a few things to up the world under glass feel.
Currently thinking of walling-in the upper PF ala WOZ (make it look like castle walls) and maybe doing a similar treatment of bricks etc around the Magic Tunnel. I don’t have a 3D printer but have a very talented 3D artist in the family that can help me with modelling.
What do you guys think? Should I leave it alone or go for it? Currently thinking that rather than try to match the original blue rock look (and failing) going with grey-brown walls or something like that. Just in the spitballing stage right now, but it does have me intrigued and there’s a local 3D printer here that could print my models on the cheap…

Go for it!! I think the more definition and 3D feel to the game the better the "world under glass" feel you are going to get. And especially if you have access to someone with a lot of 3D modeling skills then you'd more than likely have a number of us here who'd like to either print those designs ourselves at home or go in on a batch purchase to someone with a good printer. 

The only suggestion I'd make is to try and replicate that blue rock look and feel. Medisinyl made an incredible 3D Magic Tunnel mod a few years ago that looks amazing because he was able to capture that same look and feel from the plastics. I don't think it would be as amazing if he wasn't able to replicate the blue and purple stones. 

SoF Blue Tunnerl Mod by Medisinyl (resized).jpgSoF Blue Tunnerl Mod by Medisinyl (resized).jpg
#1455 2 years ago

That mod is actually on thingverse still I believe. It’s neat but not necessarily what I was thinking of; I was thinking rather than covering the ramp just making a “gate” to the magic tunnel. I’ll run all of my ideas by my brother - he’s brutally honest about this stuff and has an insane eye for what works and what doesn’t. Guess that comes with over 25 years of working in the movie biz!

If I do manage to get something together I’ll make whatever I do available to the group for sure.

#1456 2 years ago
Quoted from Auror:

Go for it!! I think the more definition and 3D feel to the game the better the "world under glass" feel you are going to get. And especially if you have access to someone with a lot of 3D modeling skills then you'd more than likely have a number of us here who'd like to either print those designs ourselves at home or go in on a batch purchase to someone with a good printer. 
The only suggestion I'd make is to try and replicate that blue rock look and feel. Medisinyl made an incredible 3D Magic Tunnel mod a few years ago that looks amazing because he was able to capture that same look and feel from the plastics. I don't think it would be as amazing if he wasn't able to replicate the blue and purple stones. 
[quoted image]

I so wish I could get my hands on one of these.

#1457 2 years ago
Quoted from Auror:

Medisinyl made an incredible 3D Magic Tunnel mod a few years ago that looks amazing because he was able to capture that same look and feel from the plastics. I don't think it would be as amazing if he wasn't able to replicate the blue and purple stones. 
[quoted image]

Quoted from dashv:

I so wish I could get my hands on one of these.

This is still available on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4460224 ... I printed one a few weeks ago but haven't had a chance to paint and install it, been too busy with Rush mods and day job and real life. I'd be happy to print one(s) for you guys in between other prints (I have 3 printers) if you don't mind throwing me a few bones for the material/print time/shipping.

Obviously, it comes out all in one color, and you'll have to paint it. I did mine in black so I'd just have to paint the stones.

#1458 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

This is still available on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4460224 ... I printed one a few weeks ago but haven't had a chance to paint and install it, been too busy with Rush mods and day job and real life. I'd be happy to print one(s) for you guys in between other prints (I have 3 printers) if you don't mind throwing me a few bones for the material/print time/shipping.
Obviously, it comes out all in one color, and you'll have to paint it. I did mine in black so I'd just have to paint the stones.

That would be great! I have an airbrush kit I’ve been meaning to learn how to use. But don’t have a 3D printer (yet).

Happy to toss you some green for your time and materials.

1 week later
#1459 2 years ago

Has anyone here that’s done a full tear down/rebuild done anything special while putting the hardware back on their restored playfield?

Neo just finished up mine and I’m wondering if I should get special washers or something to put between the posts and playfield.

If so, how many and what kind. Best way to buy in bulk, etc.

2 weeks later
#1460 2 years ago

Fairly new SOF owner and finally got my clear ramps installed from Freeplay40 & WoW what ‘game changer’ it is on this machine!
The look/feel plus additional lighting it provides really compliments this awesome game. And I don’t know what he did to the ramps but my first test game I beat my highscore(;

Q: Has anyone added lighting to underneath the upper left playfield & ifso what does it entail to get under there?
THX

A43FA703-5E88-40CE-B5DE-D84A87C4A410 (resized).jpegA43FA703-5E88-40CE-B5DE-D84A87C4A410 (resized).jpegB86DF24A-81AC-4627-AF91-CDB8ACEAA432 (resized).jpegB86DF24A-81AC-4627-AF91-CDB8ACEAA432 (resized).jpegDA7F678F-D273-4FE7-A743-F651C0A2028D (resized).jpegDA7F678F-D273-4FE7-A743-F651C0A2028D (resized).jpeg
#1461 2 years ago

Question regarding gameplay: sometimes the "Lionman" center ramp shot is active for only a couple of seconds while other times it is active for a way longer time (maybe 20s)
Where does this behavior come from?
Using the fixed jackpot patched code but IIRC correctly it was the same with standard L2 code

#1462 2 years ago

^ I think it's just based on how many times you've already achieved it and/or how many times you've spelled AVENGER. The more times you've done it, the shorter the Lionman timer (to make it more challenging). Similar (via increased challenge) to how drop targets stay down longer based on how many times you've completed them.

#1463 2 years ago
Quoted from harig:

Question regarding gameplay: sometimes the "Lionman" center ramp shot is active for only a couple of seconds while other times it is active for a way longer time (maybe 20s)
Where does this behavior come from?
Using the fixed jackpot patched code but IIRC correctly it was the same with standard L2 code

Hey @harig, page 17 of the operating manual details how you can adjust the initial time on the Lionman Bonus.

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 10.14.39 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-02-22 at 10.14.39 AM (resized).png
#1464 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Fairly new SOF owner and finally got my clear ramps installed from Freeplay40 & WoW what ‘game changer’ it is on this machine!
The look/feel plus additional lighting it provides really compliments this awesome game. And I don’t know what he did to the ramps but my first test game I beat my highscore(;
Q: Has anyone added lighting to underneath the upper left playfield & ifso what does it entail to get under there?
THX[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is a good idea.

I’m still reassembling mine. But when I get to the mini playfield part I’ll give some instructions on how to take it off.

I’ll also figure out how much room there is to work with under there.

#1465 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

THX[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, and later today my partner will post some pics of what we did and the kit we will be selling for it....

Matt
M&M Creations

#1466 2 years ago

Nice looking forward to seeing what others have done here…

#1467 2 years ago

So, I was working on this area to improve the lighting. I modified the SoF mini playfield chute that Matt and I sell to incorporate a light strip. Then instead of standard opaque drop targets, i used Planetary's translucent drop targets:

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-03-8749-24&Category_Code=TGDP

Then I added new colored, translucent decals to match the mini playfield stripes. The chute in the pictures is the prototype. I also have Comet blue ice LEDs for the GI here.

If anyone is interested, Matt and I can provide the lighted and wired chute, plus the colored drop target decals. This area doesn't have much GI under the playfield, so we'd likely provide a length of wire to splice into the GI on top of the mini playfield. We could also get the drop targets to supply a complete kit although anyone could get the drops themselves and apply the decals. Let us know if interested.

Dan
M&M Creations

IMG_0581 (resized).jpegIMG_0581 (resized).jpegIMG_0582 (resized).jpegIMG_0582 (resized).jpeg
#1468 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

^ I think it's just based on how many times you've already achieved it and/or how many times you've spelled AVENGER. The more times you've done it, the shorter the Lionman timer (to make it more challenging). Similar (via increased challenge) to how drop targets stay down longer based on how many times you've completed them.

thanks for your replies- it happens also the first time when Lionman is active that it expires quickly (like 5 seconds)
It is also not related to the achieved points

Quoted from Auror:

Hey harig, page 17 of the operating manual details how you can adjust the initial time on the Lionman Bonus.
[quoted image]

I´m aware of those settings-I have adj.44 to OFF and adj 45 set to 25s - still the behaviour I described initially

It seems I´getting the "short" 5 s Lionman active even with NOT all Avenger targets hit- so is there another way to activate Lionman ?

#1469 2 years ago
Quoted from blubboman:

If anyone is interested, Matt and I can provide the lighted and wired chute, plus the colored drop target decals. This area doesn't have much GI under the playfield, so we'd likely provide a length of wire to splice into the GI on top of the mini playfield.
Dan
M&M Creations
[quoted image][quoted image]

Lighting up the drop targets area is a fun idea too looks cool. If anyone has any pointers on pulling up the upper pf please let me know, I'd like to get under there and come up with some 'under glow' lighting ideas.
THX

1 week later
#1470 2 years ago

Making good progress putting my Swords of Fury back together and undoing quite a few workarounds and oddities from the previous owners.

The first picture is how the mini playfield was setup when I first got it.

The second is me trying to put it back to the way it should be. But I think I am missing some posts under the left large plastic.

Can anyone here be a pal and please share a picture of what is supposed to be under that plastic in the area I’ve circled?

E96AD702-4818-4B9A-865C-2C6DD82B1FF2 (resized).jpegE96AD702-4818-4B9A-865C-2C6DD82B1FF2 (resized).jpegEDF748BD-BC3C-49B6-BCF1-D42C9C2CA01E (resized).jpegEDF748BD-BC3C-49B6-BCF1-D42C9C2CA01E (resized).jpeg
#1471 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Making good progress putting my Swords of Fury back together and undoing quite a few workarounds and oddities from the previous owners.
The first picture is how the mini playfield was setup when I first got it.
The second is me trying to put it back to the way it should be. But I think I am missing some posts under the left large plastic.
Can anyone here be a pal and please share a picture of what is supposed to be under that plastic in the area I’ve circled?[quoted image][quoted image]

Hey Chris - ...the pic you took above is mostly correct for what is on the mini-playfield within your circle - from top to bottom: light socket, post, nothing...then just outside of the circle is where the other light socket is supposed to be such that both lights face each other under that plastic...dos that help?

Matt
M&M Creations

#1472 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Hey Chris - ...the pic you took above is mostly correct for what is on the mini-playfield within your circle - from top to bottom: light socket, post, nothing...then just outside of the circle is where the other light socket is supposed to be such that both lights face each other under that plastic...dos that help?
Matt
M&M Creations

Thanks Matt. What kind of post is it supposed to be? I suppose since it’s hidden I can use the needle post that was there before.

#1473 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Thanks Matt. What kind of post is it supposed to be? I suppose since it’s hidden I can use the needle post that was there before.

That's exactly correct - it's the same needle post as on mine...

Matt

#1474 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

That's exactly correct - it's the same needle post as on mine...
Matt

Sweet! Thanks.

I have been using the Arcooda and Xbox Kinect 3D version of the table to try to figure out how it was supposed to be.

Here’s how far I got.

The bubbled and janky “jackpots” sticker is always going to bug me.

E7643E46-200F-4613-A2FD-2C3C4F5F2FEB (resized).jpegE7643E46-200F-4613-A2FD-2C3C4F5F2FEB (resized).jpeg
#1475 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Sweet! Thanks.
I have been using the Arcooda and Xbox Kinect 3D version of the table to try to figure out how it was supposed to be.
Here’s how far I got.
The bubbled and janky “jackpots” sticker is always going to bug me.
[quoted image]

It shouldn't .....there are replacement decals! look up Mikonos he sells the spinners, that decal and the one on the magic tunnel!

https://zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net/?t=61960773&fbclid=IwAR1o_Mv1UGJksAwCO2BQ4XNJ50palH_ky2ThA1_6toIhUMyCE9kANPtIHuM#entry448825626

#1476 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

It shouldn't .....there are replacement decals! look up Mikonos he sells the spinners, that decal and the one on the magic tunnel!
https://zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net/?t=61960773&fbclid=IwAR1o_Mv1UGJksAwCO2BQ4XNJ50palH_ky2ThA1_6toIhUMyCE9kANPtIHuM#entry448825626

I ordered replacement spinners from an eBay seller. But it turns out they are not the complete version. Until recently they only had one side of the balrog and the titans. I scanned and shared the other side.

I am aware of Mikonos from googling earlier this week but still trying to figure out how to contact them to arrange a purchase. I will probably need to create an account on that forum and send them a dm.

#1477 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I ordered replacement spinners from an eBay seller. But it turns out they are not the complete version. Until recently they only had one side of the balrog and the titans. I scanned and shared the other side.
I am aware of Mikonos from googling earlier this week but still trying to figure out how to contact them to arrange a purchase. I will probably need to create an account on that forum and send them a dm.

He's here on Pinside - it's easy to order from him....I gave you his handle (@mikonos) ....I think there is an email as well - but I have all of his decals on my machine - we actually gave him the originals to scan for the repro's...

Matt

#1478 2 years ago

Finished getting the underside of the playfield installed.

Getting ready to do the playfield plastics and ramps.

Not all of the original hardware survived. I’m replacing several bolts, screws, and tnuts.

Also finding some pieces missing here and there.

For the posts at the entrance of the magic tunnel can someone tell me if there is supposed to be nylon spacers above the tapered sleeves?

If so, is it this one?

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-14-nylon-spacer-03-6047-1.html

9C4D328E-4887-4C99-A731-F7826135B97D (resized).jpeg9C4D328E-4887-4C99-A731-F7826135B97D (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1480 2 years ago

Doh.

Broke one of my brand new plastics.

Wish I could replace it without buying another complete set. But I don’t see individuals for sale anywhere.

0BFD5CA4-BE0D-4685-A0A0-27BDD79A9228 (resized).jpeg0BFD5CA4-BE0D-4685-A0A0-27BDD79A9228 (resized).jpeg
#1481 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:Doh.
Broke one of my brand new plastics.
Wish I could replace it without buying another complete set. But I don’t see individuals for sale anywhere.
[quoted image]

I checked my stash & I have an extra one of those plastics PM sent

2 weeks later
#1482 1 year ago

Guys need help! I'm restoring a cut SoF, almost all the wires were cut, I can't find highres photos of the underfield in the Internet, could you make a some underfield photos of your Sof? Many thx!

???????????_2022-04-25_182827284 (resized).png???????????_2022-04-25_182827284 (resized).png
#1483 1 year ago

MF LIONMAN!
Hey gang, noticed last night my upper pf drops are not coming back up correctly. Eventually they do, but not until the next ball. Thoughts?

#1484 1 year ago

I think that might be either the connector (reflow the opto board) or the optos themselves (dirty?) on the opto board? I think the drops will reset at the next ball whether the opto switches are working or not so I think it's something about that board.

#1485 1 year ago

Thanks man! Will check that out.

#1486 1 year ago
Quoted from sandviper:

Guys need help! I'm restoring a cut SoF, almost all the wires were cut, I can't find highres photos of the underfield in the Internet, could you make a some underfield photos of your Sof? Many thx!
[quoted image]

I got you. I’m in the process of putting mine back together.

Here pictures of everything accept for one of the lamp boards I took out so I could swap the bulbs.

I got a couple different angles for you.

Everything you see, I’ve already verified with power on and test menu.

Happy to grab pictures of anything else you need!
720FAE15-41EE-48BC-8843-FCB6EA8B59A7 (resized).jpeg720FAE15-41EE-48BC-8843-FCB6EA8B59A7 (resized).jpegB5E64030-DFD7-40F1-8478-686C98B671FB (resized).jpegB5E64030-DFD7-40F1-8478-686C98B671FB (resized).jpegB9216B0D-CA84-46AC-8295-A2A3A6E7A5CF (resized).jpegB9216B0D-CA84-46AC-8295-A2A3A6E7A5CF (resized).jpegED25A5D6-5610-40C2-8BFC-CDB0E77941A8 (resized).jpegED25A5D6-5610-40C2-8BFC-CDB0E77941A8 (resized).jpeg5A7C5F96-D10C-4D43-8693-B53B3746AE9E (resized).jpeg5A7C5F96-D10C-4D43-8693-B53B3746AE9E (resized).jpeg442D3D83-B176-4D7F-A655-50D2E300D587 (resized).jpeg442D3D83-B176-4D7F-A655-50D2E300D587 (resized).jpeg20AACB88-9348-47FD-8F39-104623ED50D2 (resized).jpeg20AACB88-9348-47FD-8F39-104623ED50D2 (resized).jpegCB70C81B-C6FD-404E-9538-0A33F07AC385 (resized).jpegCB70C81B-C6FD-404E-9538-0A33F07AC385 (resized).jpegD1A48C65-E42A-4E78-B0C1-3A71FC048357 (resized).jpegD1A48C65-E42A-4E78-B0C1-3A71FC048357 (resized).jpeg0710E299-8847-4B8F-9F0C-50AF65E67413 (resized).jpeg0710E299-8847-4B8F-9F0C-50AF65E67413 (resized).jpeg18CCD1CD-7876-4295-AA7F-7927D1C1CC98 (resized).jpeg18CCD1CD-7876-4295-AA7F-7927D1C1CC98 (resized).jpegBA2DCF42-40D4-4B47-9C51-4708A1CC9511 (resized).jpegBA2DCF42-40D4-4B47-9C51-4708A1CC9511 (resized).jpegAC3BBE90-2726-4EBB-BFBF-32FAFF0F9680 (resized).jpegAC3BBE90-2726-4EBB-BFBF-32FAFF0F9680 (resized).jpegFE7FE9FA-5E32-4778-ADD9-883200D098B2 (resized).jpegFE7FE9FA-5E32-4778-ADD9-883200D098B2 (resized).jpeg

#1487 1 year ago

Just powered on and only far left drop came up
Hope this is just a opto cleaning

#1488 1 year ago

Dude. That was LIONMAN MF awesome of ya to post those pics to help.

#1489 1 year ago
Quoted from dashv:

I got you. I’m in the process of putting mine back together.
Here pictures of everything accept for one of the lamp boards I took out so I could swap the bulbs.
I got a couple different angles for you.
Everything you see, I’ve already verified with power on and test menu.
Happy to grab pictures of anything else you need!

MUCH LOVE !)

#1490 1 year ago

Joined the club yesterday......guy called me out of the blue from an ad I had discontinued 3 months ago that he had cut out, lost, and then found again. Dead as could be at his place, he excepted a fair offer, and home we went.
Some loose, and one toasty, connectors later she worked except for the backbox GI which is the toasty connector I believe. Anyways teardown started tonight, as dirty as I've ever seen a machine, good thing it didn't play for a long time or the PF would be roached.

Very happy with this pickup.....

sof1 (resized).jpgsof1 (resized).jpgsof2 (resized).jpgsof2 (resized).jpgsof3 (resized).jpgsof3 (resized).jpgsof4 (resized).jpgsof4 (resized).jpg
#1491 1 year ago
Quoted from guard:

Joined the club yesterday......guy called me out of the blue from an ad I had discontinued 3 months ago that he had cut out, lost, and then found again. Dead as could be at his place, he excepted a fair offer, and home we went.
Some loose, and one toasty, connectors later she worked except for the backbox GI which is the toasty connector I believe. Anyways teardown started tonight, as dirty as I've ever seen a machine, good thing it didn't play for a long time or the PF would be roached.
Very happy with this pickup.....
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats!

NeoSkywalker could work some magic on that playfield!!!

#1492 1 year ago
Quoted from dashv:

Congrats!
NeoSkywalker could work some magic on that playfield!!!

Thanks.....oh I'll scrub it up good. Cleaning and waxing is my thing. ...

#1493 1 year ago
Quoted from guard:

Looks like it will clean up just fine!!

#1495 1 year ago
Quoted from guard:

Gonna hit it with clear when you’re done?

Post before and afters!

Lionman Lionman!

1 week later
#1496 1 year ago

So hi guys! Its me again, and i need help.... again)

As you remember (or not), I resurrect the sword of fury, for this I bought a donor- "transporter" with a custom set of PCBs, assembled the cut wiring and installed the field in the box. It turned out that the "transporter" had another field mount .....

Could you calculate the distance from the edge of the pinball to the middle of the field attachment (height and depth) on SoF?
Much love!

???????????_2022-05-06_170000760 (resized).png???????????_2022-05-06_170000760 (resized).png???????????_2022-05-06_170542516 (resized).png???????????_2022-05-06_170542516 (resized).png
#1497 1 year ago

Yellow is 15-5/8" and Red is 14-1/2"

#1498 1 year ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Yellow is 15-5/8" and Red is 14-1/2"

Can i kiss you?
Daaam is inches... Kissing is canceled)

#1499 1 year ago

Any tips on speaker upgrades? Mine work fine but I'm thinking that they could sound a lot better...anyone have success going to more modern speakers?

#1500 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Any tips on speaker upgrades? Mine work fine but I'm thinking that they could sound a lot better...anyone have success going to more modern speakers?

Actually I hooked up a Polk sub to it and even that did wonders, really gave the music some low frequency oomph that it was definitely missing. Gonna splice in my BK2K next

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,650 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swords-of-fury-owners-club-fans-also-welcome/page/30?hl=arcadebar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.