Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Nemesis
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

fury07_1_(resized).jpg
6990420845_30f55625cd_b_(resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

I am restoring my SoF PF and I hate the drop target decals. They're just kind of lame. It's not a big deal and perhaps they are the best solution given the way the targets are laid out. I was thinking instead of the gold metallic perhaps printing up some decals of of the monsters faces that are present above the bank or perhaps a set of decals spelling out magic, or even finding someone to draw bodies of for the monsters that are located above.

I'm just not sure if the faces or magic on the targets would be too redundant given they are located directly above or below the targets. What do you guys think? Also open to other suggestions as to what might look good.

6990420845_30f55625cd_b_(resized).jpg

fury07_1_(resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

I just went with different colored reflective decals that matched the color of the panel above each drop target I.e blue , red , yellow , orange

#3 3 years ago

Oh nice. I was thinking about maybe just continuing the colors. I know it's not a big thing, but the gold just looks meh. It doesn't really fit in with any pf the theme/color/artwork.

3 months later
#4 3 years ago

I like the thought process here, subbing for future glory.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Kansas City, MO
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greenfield, WI
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside