• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Dan_Halen
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 months ago

Hi All!

I've been working through a Jokerz! machine with incessant issues and I'm getting all switches on Row 2 locked on, causing Solenoid 1 to fire constantly (but not locking on). I've been able to test all the switches individually and their diodes, aside from the A/C Switch Side C as I'm silly and can't seem to find it.

The A/C relay is switching along with Solenoid 1, so I'm fairly confident it's working as expected, but I'm at a bit of a loss. I thought the issue might be related to the Interconnect board as I can make it stop if I remove all switches from the MPU, but I tested U1, U2, U3 and I think they're working correctly, but I could be wrong.

I'm pretty stumped and would like to get this thing out of my life, any input or ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

#2 9 months ago

Is the resistor pak at SR11 cracked or shorted ?

LTG : )

#3 9 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Is the resistor pak at SR11 cracked or shorted ?
LTG : )

Pretty heavy resistance across all legs of SR11, Sir. The board recently came back from Eugene MOSH, so I think the MPU might be okay.

If I remove all switch plugs from the MPU board I can short individual switches out and that feels like something

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toledo, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.