(Topic ID: 173334)

switch short 0&3 gottlieb gladiator help

By V8haha

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V8haha.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

hello

so i picked up a game they had the left flipper stuck up i brought the game home and noticed that the flipper was just an leaf adjustment issue.

got it home turned it on and it said switch short return 0-3-5 check fused one was bad now the 5 has gone away.

if i disconnect P3 from the driver board and turn the game on no switch short error.

what could be my problem and what is switch 0 and switch 3 i checked the manual but i have no idea

thanks in advance

#2 7 years ago

update F 19 fuse blew again thats the right sling kicker

now I'm also getting a short switch return 5

#3 7 years ago

also there is one light in the shooter lane that i put an LED in and when i turn off the game it stays light its dim but its still light,

also for some reason its only saying short switch 0 now and thats it.

anyone know what 0 is? switch 0 in the manual is the left coin chute which i unplugged the coin door and it still said switch short

#4 7 years ago

bump can anyone help is this a board issue or something on the play field?

#6 7 years ago

bump
anyone help point me in the right direction I'm not sure if this is board issue or on the play field.

update
when i put the play field completely vertical and put it back start up the game it works fine until like 30 seconds of play then the ball through kicker starts firing non stop

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

2,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V8haha.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/switch-short-03-gottlieb-gladiator-help?tu=V8haha and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.