Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by cowman57
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

After shopping Diner, I have 2 SW's not working (outhole, top left eject), but tilt, and cup SW's (same row) still work. Jumped pins on CPU, tests good. Wouldn't jumping the lugs on the SW be the smae as jumping the pins on the board? I'm not sure if the diode would affect the results. In SW test I tried this and the nonworking SW's didn't work, and ther good SW's did registor.

#2 11 years ago

So you replaced these or physically actuated them in test mode and adjusted them and they still do not work? Then went into the board side stuff? Just trying to be clear as it seems like part of the explanation is missing.

I would look at the switch diode and wires on both ends.

#3 11 years ago

SW's physically actuated, and nothing. Can even hear them clicking. My main question is is jumping the lugs on the SW the same as jumping the pins on the CPU? Does the diode on the SW come into play on jumping the lugs on the SW?

#4 11 years ago

Found broken wire hiding behind wire harness, supposed to go on ejecthole SW. Fixed that and now all SW's work....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 22.50
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/switch-issues-after-shop-job and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.