Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by swinks
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1100497_copy.jpg
    P1100496_copy.jpg
    P1100495_copy.jpg
    P1100501_copy.jpg
    P1100502_copy.jpg
    P1100498_copy.jpg
    P1100490_copy.jpg
    P1100503_copy.jpg
    P1100491_copy.jpg
    P1100492_copy.jpg
    P1100494_copy.jpg
    Stern Apron Light Bar 2.png
    Stern Apron Light Bar 3.png
    Stern Apron Light Bar 1.png
    P1090629 copy.jpg
    P1090630 copy.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jeff_PHX_AZ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 8 years ago

ya those spotlights on Metallica sling shot plastic are ridiculous. I removed mine, can't really notice any difference. My apron is metal and powder coated candy purple and has interactive lights put in by Pinball Refinery. The lights are 2 square things installed under where you grab to lift the playfield. I believe this bar will clear these lights where they are attached. What about when we have to lift the playfield up? Is these light bars have the room, or its gonna be tricky to do? I will be interested, but I may need purple so it matches the apron. I will be following your progress on this. I will be in on one for sure if it not gonna interefer with the LED's currently there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jeff_PHX_AZ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swinks-stern-apron-light-bar?tu=Jeff_PHX_AZ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.