(Topic ID: 174449)

Swinks Pinball - Cyber Monday - 25% off and Free Shipping

By swinks

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

42820bd732035a570ce403c23e7b0be610687b9a.png (resized).jpg
    screen-capture-1 (resized).png
    625x465_16660684_9744134_1480124257 (resized).png
    P1140478 (resized).JPG
    P1140500 (resized).JPG
    P1140507 (resized).JPG
    spot1 (resized).png
    spot2 (resized).png
    screen-capture-1 (resized).png
    #1 7 years ago

if you are after any mods or replacement parts head to my Shapeways store and use the code "smallbiz" on checkout at the promo code location to save 25% off the all parts and materials

there are new things just added as well as other popular purchased items - over 180 different various things.

https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinks&sort=newest

screen-capture-1 (resized).pngscreen-capture-1 (resized).png

#2 7 years ago

stern batman style spotlight, option of using a Batman lens - everything just slips together and uses a Comet Pinball post led board and cables just neatly pass underneath and out the back.

http://www.cometpinball.com/4-SMD-6-3V-LIGHTED-POST-LIGHT-p/mtxpost.htm
    pretty sure Comet have a sale on this weekend

spot2 (resized).pngspot2 (resized).png

spot1 (resized).pngspot1 (resized).png

P1140507 (resized).JPGP1140507 (resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago

banner mod - using a Comet Pinball 3 led strip with the front panel sliding in and can be quickly swapped out with other front panels for batman & kiss and more to come. The banner can also be fitted upside down or right way up as the panel can easily flip and slide in place.

P1140500 (resized).JPGP1140500 (resized).JPG

#4 7 years ago

road show plunger plates

P1140478 (resized).JPGP1140478 (resized).JPG

#5 7 years ago

Hook n Ladder Plunger / Shooter Knob for Ghostbusters - capturing the history of the building when the Ghostbusters moved into the building.

625x465_16660684_9744134_1480124257 (resized).png625x465_16660684_9744134_1480124257 (resized).png

#6 7 years ago

SWINKS PINBALL

Cyber Monday Sales

FREE SHIPPING & 25% discount on all parts - type in "smallbizmonday" in the promo code at checkout
    November 28th
    https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinks&sort=newest

thanks to those that already have supported and sorry Shapeways did not offer free shipping prior to today

screen-capture-1 (resized).pngscreen-capture-1 (resized).png

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

Hook n Ladder Plunger / Shooter Knob for Ghostbusters - capturing the history of the building when the Ghostbusters moved into the building.

Is that really the initials RY on your brass knob or just an oddity in the picture?

#8 7 years ago

no it is NY = New York and FD = Fire Department

it is just the reflection that hides some of the detail

42820bd732035a570ce403c23e7b0be610687b9a.png (resized).jpg42820bd732035a570ce403c23e7b0be610687b9a.png (resized).jpg

#9 7 years ago

FINALLY ordered my Congo hippo mount! Only taken me about 1.5yrs to get around to it, and then i find this sale on too. Bonus!

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

FINALLY ordered my Congo hippo mount! Only taken me about 1.5yrs to get around to it, and then i find this sale on too. Bonus!

thanks for the support and great when it aligns for a good sale

#11 7 years ago

Ordered a couple items for my Creech. They will go nicely with my Swinks Snack Bar mod that I have! Thanks Swinks!

#12 7 years ago

Make that striped yellow/black plate cover for JP and you got a deal.

Kind of off-putting to not see real made items and just renderings fyi....

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

banner mod - using a Comet Pinball 3 led strip with the front panel sliding in and can be quickly swapped out with other front panels for batman & kiss and more to come. The banner can also be fitted upside down or right way up as the panel can easily flip and slide in place.

I'd really like that for my BF but it's a beta product. How much would the Bat plastic be? Since it slides in there's probably no chance you could make the setup with a diffuser on the back of it to give it a nice even glow.

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

Ordered a couple items for my Creech. They will go nicely with my Swinks Snack Bar mod that I have! Thanks Swinks!

thanks for the support, let me know if you need any manuals.

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Make that striped yellow/black plate cover for JP and you got a deal.
    Kind of off-putting to not see real made items and just renderings fyi....

The plate will fit the housing of a Bally / WMS housing as well as a Stern housing but honestly haven't tried in a DE / SEGA but if the same shape it will fit. Also when you use the double sided tape with the foam padding it accomodate the moldings of any logos.

Admittedly I need to upload more photos but I also need to set up a little photo rig for better photos - will improve that in the future.

I enjoy designing and just put up concepts and designs, so will image there.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'd really like that for my BF but it's a beta product. How much would the Bat plastic be? Since it slides in there's probably no chance you could make the setup with a diffuser on the back of it to give it a nice even glow.

I have though of a diffuser but the way I approached is the the yellow panel in the back is actually a push in panel that is lit from the bottom and that little line in the back / bottom of the yellow is the wiring exit hole. see the 3rd item - banner lit panel

https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinksbanner&sort=newest

thanks for those that supported - 2hr 30minutes left and I will be giving back to Pinside via a donation as well.

#15 7 years ago

Says code has expired, am I too late?

#16 7 years ago

you have until 7pm NSW time - 30minutes as of now for the smallbizmonday code.

#17 7 years ago

thanks to those that purchased via my Shapeways store over the last 4 days, ENJOY, I have donated 5% of my earnings back to Pinside as a donation.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

thanks to those that purchased via my Shapeways store over the last 4 days, ENJOY, I have donated 5% of my earnings back to Pinside as a donation.

Rock on swinks! And thank you for the crazy awesome mods you design

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

Very generous of you, I know Shapeways doesn't leave a lot of room for profit since the base prices are so high. Great to see some others community-driven You have a lot of nice looking designs and ideas, keep up the great work!

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

I have though of a diffuser but the way I approached is the the yellow panel in the back is actually a push in panel that is lit from the bottom and that little line in the back / bottom of the yellow is the wiring exit hole. see the 3rd item - banner lit panel

https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinksbanner&sort=newest

thanks for those that supported - 2hr 30minutes left and I will be giving back to Pinside via a donation as well.

I didn't see it in my search so to late.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swinks-pinball-sale-weekend-25-shapeways-gear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.