• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by swinks
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7560 (resized).JPG
GB Storage Facility Mod - Rev3.pdf (PDF preview)
0C1E4924-CD58-4D92-A746-AFF14AD91410_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
9B7F15D3-05A3-4C77-ACAC-2C9FA71AF8D9_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

#1 5 months ago

I have been slowly working on a Storage Facility Mod for the Ghostbuster Pro game only as the Pro owners only have a flat plastic and my final production ready mod (v4) is now ready for release and am taking names now. It will be a fairly quick turn around mod (from time of ordering parts to posting to you) but I do use a professional 3D printing company to make the parts and dye them to a close red to what the real cabinet is. I paint in a few details and then send to you. The parts are solid nylon with great details and not subject to poor quality.

Mod Cost - $140 AUD for the mod
plus
Postage - (roughly from $10 within Aus, $25 for USA / Canada, $30 for Europe) - includes box, packaging but is standard post with tracking and no insurance.

The mod still uses the LED's, LED Lens and bolts from the games flat plastic so 5 minutes of minor assembly. This enables the mod to still do the ball count for Storage Facility Multiball as normal but brings your Pro game up closer to the Premium / LE models.

BUT for me to achieve the price detail above I need to do them in batches of 10 at a time, doing less makes the mod 50% more expensive and not worthwhile.

If you are interested please send me your details via a PM:
PM Heading - Storage Facility Mod
- full name
- address
- email address
- phone number

No money down until the mod is ready to send but in return I need you to be committed and not drop out after I have invested in parts.

9B7F15D3-05A3-4C77-ACAC-2C9FA71AF8D9_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
0C1E4924-CD58-4D92-A746-AFF14AD91410_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

#2 5 months ago

here is the installation manual

GB Storage Facility Mod - Rev3.pdf
#3 5 months ago

PM Sent.

#4 5 months ago

thanks for the support

#5 5 months ago

need more support for this to continue otherwise will be packed away

1 month later
#6 4 months ago

PM sent. Looks great!

#7 4 months ago
Quoted from HayBarber:

PM sent. Looks great!

thanks, unfortunately not alot of interest, we will see if anyone else chimes in

#8 4 months ago

Hopefully that changes, if so just let me know. I’d still be interested.

#9 4 months ago

Note: I adjusted the postage cost down a little as sent a v3 off recently and postage was a fraction lower.

Last Call to see if anyone is interested in the Storage Facility Mod for the GB Pro

A Storage Facility Kit for the GB Pro - need at least 7 interest parties to kick off the batch of 10. If I got single kits made it costs me the $140AUD for the parts alone before I assemble, paint in some details and post so just not feasible hence a batch of 10. If there is not enough interest I will make them available at Shapeways so people can buy direct and assemble themselves which is easy and paint in a few details themselves.
So cost of a finished mod posted to you is from:

Australia - $150 including postage

USA / Canada - $165 AUD (which works out roughly at - $122 USD / $154 Canadian) including postage

Europe - $170 AUD (which works out roughly at - $116 Euro / $96 Pounds Sterling) including postage

3 weeks later
#10 3 months ago

Due to a lack of interest I will not be providing this mod BUT I have added this to my Shapeways Store in which you can purchase the parts and then paint in a few details of install straight from Shapeways:
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=swinksgbstorage

The manual for installation can be found here:
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=swinksgbstorage

IMG_7560 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 59.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clarksburg, MD
$ 218.00
$ 6.00
$ 36.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!