screen-capture-11 (resized).png
whirlpool bowl decal (resized).jpg
IMG_5051 (resized).JPG
IMG_4720 (resized).JPG
20201201_144300 (resized).jpg
IMG_4698 (resized).JPG
IMG_4609 (resized).JPG
IMG_4597 (resized).JPG
There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 3 years ago

Update - 17-10-20

- Payment Requests sent out to the next 10 x mod owners as these mods are ready to box up and ship out now - check your email / forum in-boxes.
- Group Email sent out to next 10 people and will be sending out PM's requesting personal info in the next week.
- If you don't get a email or pm you are in either of the 2 final runs (only if you have been confirmed on the list prior)
- Only possible delays - Comet Pinball Lighting for the remaining mods is literally on the slow boat from China - hitting 8 weeks somewhere ? lost ? but Comet is going to help me out - big shout out for these guys - thanks.

cheers

Jady

#52 3 years ago

Is it too late to get one? I just saw this for the first time tonight. Don’t know how I missed it

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCreature:

Is it too late to get one? I just saw this for the first time tonight. Don’t know how I missed it

the list has closed and any remaining ones will be sold in a fire sale at the end of the production run - aiming to release a couple to Christmas if all goes well

#54 3 years ago

8 of the 10 have been sent out, waiting on payment and then send out the remaining 2

started on 10 more today

IMG_4553 (resized).JPGIMG_4553 (resized).JPG
#55 3 years ago

That's a beautiful sight

1 week later
#56 3 years ago

Update 26-10-20

- all the leds have arrived which is awesome
- currently we have real crap weather here for last 3 days with another 3 days to come so will delay painting by a week for the moment
- 1st coat of undercoat is done on the next run of 10

chat soon

1 week later
#57 3 years ago

In case you really don't want to do that mod anymore, would you consider licencing it? Maybe someone else would be interested into building a few units

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

In case you really don't want to do that mod anymore, would you consider licencing it? Maybe someone else would be interested into building a few units

I don't like to say "never" but I have parked alot of other projects to keep doing these and it is time for me to get on to those and just out of time to still spend with family and full time job. And I have said that I won't be doing any more so I must stick to that.

That said I would consider if anyone was serious about doing being respectful and producing these under "license or other" that I would be open to the discussion but it can't be a dodgy home printed top - dead against that to maintain quality and value for all the previous buyers / supporters. While I have a home printer and it's great for proof of concept, they don't produce excellent quality prints that will remain stable for many many years to come.

#59 3 years ago

update 11-11-20

mods (27-36) are curing and will have decals and lighting installed this weekend. I have sent a heads up email to those people just now so expect a final tally sheet sent this weekend. Once paid they will be ready to post out early next week.

mods (37-46) have started - holes tapped, and undercoating started, all lighting has arrived and signage assembled. I have sent a heads up email to those people just now to watch for a pm with more info early next week. Aiming to have these ready to send out end of November to hopefully arrive by Xmas / New Years ????.

mods (47-56) + very last no:57 is for me for keeps sake - aim to have finished by Christmas - will send a email so you know that you are not forgotten.

#60 3 years ago

at this stage looks like 4 will be leftover but 15 people have messaged me so with be made available in a first in best dressed grab - aiming to make available for between boxing day and new years day

Jady

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

at this stage looks like 4 will be leftover but 15 people have messaged me so with be made available in a first in best dressed grab - aiming to make available for between boxing day and new years day
Jady

Fingers crossed

#62 3 years ago

Update 14-11-12

10 mods (No: 27-36) finished, tested and ready for packing, with another 10 (No: 37-46) with undercoating started.

I will send out payment info in the next day to the 10 people getting these.

cheers

Jady

IMG_4617 (resized).JPGIMG_4617 (resized).JPG
#63 3 years ago

Payment requests sent out via Pinside PM to 8 x Pinsiders

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

Update 14-11-12
10 mods (No: 27-36) finished, tested and ready for packing, with another 10 (No: 37-46) with undercoating started.
I will send out payment info in the next day to the 10 people getting these.
cheers
Jady[quoted image]

Mate you're a machine churning these outs - awesome work Jady!!

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

No kidding!

He makes it hard to keep up! Nice work indeed Jady!

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Quoted from Compy:

No kidding!

cheers guys - trying to get them finished by Christmas plus it helps that I work lets me work at home during covid so after knocking off work I am in the shed almost every day plus in the garden before the peak of summer (over 40deg c = 105 fahr)

Plus I have to build a fence - the last one lasted 20 years and eaten out by borers - yesterday took 3hrs to jack hammer 3 holes 600mm / 2 foot deep in solid rock. and also making way for a pergola so my son is chopping down palms - but more will go back in.

IMG_4596 (resized).JPGIMG_4596 (resized).JPGIMG_4597 (resized).JPGIMG_4597 (resized).JPGIMG_4609 (resized).JPGIMG_4609 (resized).JPG

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

No kidding!

Haha well Jimmy you're no slouch either with the number of your TZ backboards you're rolling out

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Haha well Jimmy you're no slouch either with the number of your TZ backboards you're rolling out

definitely have to agree, Jimmy you are pumping those out and they are killer

#69 3 years ago

I have a BRAND NEW (Version 2) Snack Bar Mod, that I purchased from "Swinks" and NEVER installed it. If anyone is interested in purchasing it, please let me know, otherwise I will be listing it in the marketplace.

Jady customized mine with a (ICE BLUE) LED light and this will also still come with the (WHITE) LED light. Thanks!

Dan

#70 3 years ago

good luck with the sale Dan and I am cool with you and others posting in this thread as there will not be enough mods for the interest expressed. For anyone interested, you can add the "Snackbar" signage on top to make it very similar to the more recent versions.

head to the link and check out the 6th manual down which shows how to add the signage
https://swinks.com.au/manuals

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

good luck with the sale Dan and I am cool with you and others posting in this thread as there will not be enough mods for the interest expressed. For anyone interested, you can add the "Snackbar" signage on top to make it very similar to the more recent versions.
head to the link and check out the 6th manual down which shows how to add the signage
https://swinks.com.au/manuals

Jady
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. The only reason that I did post that, was because I remember reading in this thread, were you stated that it was alright to actually do this. Now someone who does NOT have ANY versions of your AWESOME mod, can get one. I had 4 people contact me and I do have a deal with someone.

Before I actually sell it to him though, can you please CONFIRM with me, that I am actually still on your list to receive one. I was one of the last ones to get in on your final run. You did send me an email a couple weeks ago, but I just want to double check again, because ANY version of this MOD, is a absolute must have, for this pin!
THANKS!

Dan

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

Jady
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. The only reason that I did post that, was because I remember reading in this thread, were you stated that it was alright to actually do this. Now someone who does NOT have ANY versions of your AWESOME mod, can get one. I had 4 people contact me and I do have a deal with someone.
Before I actually sell it to him though, can you please CONFIRM with me, that I am actually still on your list to receive one. I was one of the last ones to get in on your final run. You did send me an email a couple weeks ago, but I just want to double check again, because ANY version of this MOD, is a absolute must have, for this pin!
THANKS!
Dan

Hi Dan

No worries in trying to sell via this thread, does not worry me and encourage other people as well.

Yes you are on the list and yours is one of 10 that I am currently painting.

cheers and don't hesitate to reach out via pm.

Jady

#73 3 years ago

Update 22-11-20

- Mods 37-46 - 2 costs of blue on the top left to go (all going well) and then 7 days of curing before decals and final assembly.
- future mod owners of No:37-46 would of got there pm of postage options and request for final postage details in the last hour - please respond in the next 5 days otherwise you risk be bumped.

If you no longer want the mod - no worries - there are lots of people keen - please just let me know, thanks.

cheers

Jady

1 week later
#74 3 years ago

Update 29-11-20

- Final messages sent out to future owners of No:37-46 for postage options, addresses etc -still waiting on 1 x pinsider - check your messages & email otherwise you might be bumped.

- No:37-46 are curing for a few more days before applying decals and final assembly

- final signage assembly - completed 10 of the 21 units

look out for payment requests in 3-4 days, and then I am on to the last 11 units with my goal to finish a few days before Christmas.

cheers

Jady

IMG_4698 (resized).JPGIMG_4698 (resized).JPG

#75 3 years ago

how did i never see this....

looks like i'm heading over to Odins "bitch" thread.....

#76 3 years ago

I have a new one coming so selling my older version.
Shipping to USA from Australia could make it not worth while though. But maybe any aussies or kiwis?

20201201_144300 (resized).jpg20201201_144300 (resized).jpg
#77 3 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

I have a new one coming so selling my older version.
Shipping to USA from Australia could make it not worth while though. But maybe any aussies or kiwis?[quoted image]

is that you Kurt, if so did not recognize the different avatar on this forum.

I send most snackbars to the USA, on average $30AUD to post 1 kit to USA standard, with tracking, no insurance and no signature.

#78 3 years ago

Update 6-12-20

- No:37-46 are finished and messages sent out to the new owners in the last hour via forum messages

- No:47-57 will be starting in the next 1-2 days - sorry running a little behind my plan. 6 are currently spoken for, and 4 will be made available sometime between Xmas and new years (goal) for a first in gets one (max limit of one each), and last one ever (11th) is mine for safe keeping and for my display.

- I will send a message for those are on the list for the first 6 later tonight for your details

Attached photo shows No:37-46 ready and also the next 11 Snackbars in solid nylon after MJF printing ready to be worked on.

cheers

Jady

PS - Have an awesome and safe Christmas everyone and thanks for the support this year and previous years as well and I wish you and your families a great 2021.

IMG_4720 (resized).JPGIMG_4720 (resized).JPG
#79 3 years ago

if you are casting any votes for the Twipy's don't forget to vote for the

Swinks - CFTBL Snackbar Mod v5

only if you like the mod for the Twipy's before the selection closes 10th Dec

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/twipy-pinball-awards-pre-voting-open-now-2/

#80 3 years ago

Update 8-12-20

sorry for the delay in sending messages out to the next batch guys - sending out in the next 1hr.

of the most recent batch No:37-46 - 5 have been sent and no answers / payment for the other 5 as yet - please let me know no later than end of this weekend otherwise offered to the next people.

#81 3 years ago

I'm exited, mine's on the way! Whooohooo!

PS. I will have an older (v1 I believe) for sale after I get my new one installed, will plan to post it to Pinside for sale section.

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

I'm exited, mine's on the way! Whooohooo!
PS. I will have an older (v1 I believe) for sale after I get my new one installed, will plan to post it to Pinside for sale section.

hopefully it will make good time and you get it next week, feel free to post here in this thread your available one as well

#83 3 years ago

Update 15-12-20

- last of the batch of No: 37 - 46 have all been posted out

- 2 coasts of undercoat to the top and bottom have been applied to the last ever batch No:47-57 and just need to sand and then on to blue but the keep has gone crazy - humid and very wet - so this will delay me a little.

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

Update 15-12-20
- last of the batch of No: 37 - 46 have all been posted out
- 2 coasts of undercoat to the top and bottom have been applied to the last ever batch No:47-57 and just need to sand and then on to blue but the keep has gone crazy - humid and very wet - so this will delay me a little.

Hey Jady - how much rain have you guys copped or have you guys been spared compared to the guys further up the coast line? Saw some reports of the damage from the king tide up around Byron, wasn't pretty

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Hey Jady - how much rain have you guys copped or have you guys been spared compared to the guys further up the coast line? Saw some reports of the damage from the king tide up around Byron, wasn't pretty

We haven't had as much rain as expected and nothing near that of the Byron to Gold Coast area. We have just had rain in the arvo's when I have time and access to paint. Byron is really copping the coastal erosion similar to what we had a few months ago but Byron is a high tourist area - such a shame.

#86 3 years ago

Update 22-12-20
Check your tracking

For those that I just sent out their mods in the last 7-10 days please check your tracking as have been notified that one attempted delivery was made and now if no one gets back to the postal office it will be sent back to me - maybe they are not waiting as long as they should due to covid and overwhelmed with packages.

Please check and follow up your package - I messaged one pinsider this morning (Aus Time)

Also if it gets sent back to me I am charged US post back to me so if you still want it after it comes back to me you will have to pay your postage again and the return postage to me.

#87 3 years ago

Update 22-12-20
Last batch being painted

The weather has not been kind with a lot of rain and real high humidity so slowed painting down as had a cloudy coat of paint the other day.

Looking like painting will be finished shortly after Xmas and final assembly around New Years Eve - in which I will also release the last 4 units for a first in gets a remaining snackbar mod - limit of 1 per person.

cheers

Jady

1 week later
#88 3 years ago

Update 29-12-20
Last Batch

- The tops are curing and everything is pre-assembled ready for decals & final assembly in a few days time
- The very last 4 units will be available up for grabs - details to be listed when they are ready around New Years Eve / Day (Aussie Time) - you will have to keep checking if you want one.

cheers

Jady

#89 3 years ago

Hello,

I'm looking for this mod, if anyone is upgrading and wants to let an earlier version go I'd be interested in that as well

#90 3 years ago

Last Snackbar v5

#91 3 years ago

Final Snackbar v5 Mods

Well, I have finally finished off the last 10 x Snackbars with the 11th not quite finished but this mine for my display.

6 of these Snackbars are going to wait list guys but only 5 have responded so 1 will be reserved for this person 12hours only to then be offered up for grabs
4 of these Snackbars are available NOW (though doubt for long)

To try and score one of the 4 units, there are a few conditions:
1. Limit of one unit per person.
2. Send a PM via Pinside PM and the title must say “Last Snackbar v5”
3. Must pay by the end of the weekend as I want to pack and send asap.
4. Once the first 4 people send their PM with the correct PM titled message I will screenshot those 4 messages to save any dramas and share if necessary.
5. I will then announce that the 4 units have been sold to those Pinside members - pending payment.
6. I will then send payment details and postage options to those for people in the next 12hours as I am heading into NYE.

Mod Cost - $350 AUD
Optional Whirlpool Decal - $3 AUD
Postage - 4 options and varies greatly on country and option
IMG_5051 (resized).JPGIMG_5051 (resized).JPGwhirlpool bowl decal (resized).jpgwhirlpool bowl decal (resized).jpg

#92 3 years ago

Last Snackbar v5.

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Crow:

Last Snackbar v5.

Think you are supposed to pm him with that as the title

#94 3 years ago

Happy new year and good luck everyone!

#95 3 years ago

update all 4 units up for grabs have been taken within 2minutes and a 5th person is on the reserve as one of the wait list guys has not responded so this is a last minute possibility.

Successful people are:
1. crsedgar
2. qbass187
3. majicman110
4. The_Crow

and Jwfrdht I will update you soon

have sent out postage options and request for details for posting so let me know in the next 12hours to keep your position.

all the best everyone and Happy New Year

screen-capture-11 (resized).pngscreen-capture-11 (resized).png
#96 3 years ago

Damn. I was sleeping here in LA.

#97 3 years ago

If anyone has upgraded, I'm in for a second hand unit

#98 3 years ago

Jwfrdht was successful - all mods spoken for now

#99 3 years ago

Also anyone upgrading feel free to post here and other places that your mod is available if you want to sell an older version while people are looking.

#100 3 years ago

Thanks for the new version Swinks - while very expensive absolutley amazing quality - best quality in a mod I have ever seen.
I will try and get to changing mine over this long weekend. You get my Twip vote for best quality mod.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

€ 24.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 9.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swinks-cftbl-snackbar-mod-v5-last-ever-run/page/2?hl=mrcleanhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.