• Latest reply 1 year ago by Anindyfan
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8B0CDD53-B7F9-4AAF-AEFB-C45429E23D13 (resized).jpeg
#1 1 year ago

I have a 1963 Swing Along machine. It awards a free game at 800 points. It should be 1000 points. Can anyone tell me how to rchange it?

#2 1 year ago

In the back box should be plugs to adjust the replay settings. There should be a card stapled back there, too telling you the position and wire color.

#3 1 year ago

Ive checked the back and bottom and there aren’t any plugs for free game scores. I found plugs for how many games for quarter and one for matching but that’s it. I am stumped!

#4 1 year ago

If you look in the backbox, I think the replay plugs are just below the score reels on the right hand side.

#5 1 year ago

Thanks, i found it. Ill just have to go by trial and error.

8B0CDD53-B7F9-4AAF-AEFB-C45429E23D13 (resized).jpeg8B0CDD53-B7F9-4AAF-AEFB-C45429E23D13 (resized).jpeg
#7 1 year ago

Getting so close! There are five slots for pins and two rows. Starting across the top by 100s. So using the lower far right for the black wire i get 1000 points for free game. Putting red in top 2nd 4th and 5th i get another game at 1200, 1400 and 1500.
The card on my machine says 1100 for first game. Any idea how I would wire that.

#8 1 year ago

The black wire must be your 100’s, and red must be your 1k+100’s.

Black in position 1 = 100; 5 = 500; 10 = 1000.

Red in position 1 = 1,100; 5 = 1,500; 10 = 2,000.

Remove the black wire. Insert one red wire in position 1. Insert the remaining red wires according to logic.

#9 1 year ago

Thank you Andrew, I now havemy machine matching the score card. Love it!
I noticed you live in Andover Mass, I grew up in Lowell. Family is still there.
Love this site, but still learning how to use it. Can’t figure out where to update my profile. Thanks AGain!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swing-along-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.