IMGA0952.jpg
IMGA0948.jpg
IMGA0947.jpg
IMGA0946.jpg
Pic3.jpg
Pic4.jpg
Pic2.jpg
Pic1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MustangPaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago

Mine was in that Friday mailing, gonna look GREAT on my RFM game.

2 weeks later
#11 8 years ago

Installed mine and they look great.

IMGA0946.jpgIMGA0946.jpg

IMGA0947.jpgIMGA0947.jpg

IMGA0948.jpgIMGA0948.jpg

IMGA0952.jpgIMGA0952.jpg

IMGA0954.jpgIMGA0954.jpg

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Thanks for all the pics. How was the installation? Tight fit?

They are so tight that it takes some force, (at least with mine on one side) that I didn't think it was going to go down but it did. Not to worry about scratching with the tight fit because what get's scratched is below the pf and is not visible. In a way the slip in nature of them is actually a plus because to lift the pf you must take them out, with the permanent type your always raising and lowering the pf with them in and that can lead to scratches if your not very careful. With these removable ones you don't expose them to this kind of danger. I took my pf out and screwed 2 small screws in the side of the cab to act as a stop so when they are in they rest on the screws so you can't push them down to far when you put them in. To take them out I use a needle nose pliers and pull up the little bit of blade that is over the flipper buttons, don't worry about the little 1/4 in. scuff that puts on the blade because it's under the lock down bar and is not visible. I had a party Sat. night and EVERYONE commented how they really looked sharp on the game and worked soooo well. I was thinking about pinblades but ya know there just isn't any space on the cab sides so I think you'll rip the crap out of them in short order. I'm soooo happy that Pinballside mirrors came out with these, they improved the look of the game 500% if you ask me and they don't effect the monitor at all because they are to low in the plain of view. If I were 1in. tall and looking up at the blades I would see a slight reflection of the monitor because of my perspective.

So buy with confidence, these are great.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

ordered and can't wait!

Great, let us know how it goes for you and don't forget to install them with clean white gloves on, you know how they fingerprint.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from slydog43:

out of stock, are there going to be more?

Really....just send them an email.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Just tried again, RFM now shows in stock but gold mirror still show out of stock.

Man that's a bummer, hope ya don't have to pay shipping twice to get your two items.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Not an issue at all, not like it's critical. I'll just wait for them to restock. Got them on most of my machines and they make a great product.

OK, yeah I have their mirrors on 6 of my games now. Love um.

3 years later
#34 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Great! Thanks fer the saver!

I have them on my RFM they look great. With the pf out they are easy to put on.

3 months later
#36 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Just wanted to say I have not had good luck with these. My order got canceled due to their instock status on their website being incorrect.
And I ordered two playfield protectors from them (AFMR and RFM) and only ever received one.
And now I don’t get responses to my emails since July.
Anyone here had any recent dealings with them?

Wow, sorry to hear that. That would piss me off.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MustangPaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swep1-rfm-pinball-side-mirrors?tu=MustangPaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.