droid-2A (resized).jpg
droid1 (resized).jpg
swep1-lightsabers (resized).jpg
IMG_4467.jpeg
IMG_4466.jpeg
IMG_4464.jpeg
IMG_4465.jpeg
IMG_4325 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

So there doesn't seem to be a club setup for SWEP1, or at least none that I can find. If there is already one, let me know...otherwise, here is mine that I picked up over the weekend. This one has a pretty interesting story behind it, but that's for another time.

20180506_170547 (resized).jpg20180506_170547 (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago

You are right, this is not a very loved game, however, I have played and owned much worse! However, I think Pin2K is pretty important far as the history of pinball. Maybe just a Pin2K club?

#5 5 years ago

Do you have any issues with LEDs in there? I tried them for my GI, but the strobing was very bad, so I put incandescent bulbs back in. Could've been the type of LEDs I have though.

#10 5 years ago

I have a reset issue with mine. You may play three games or six, and it resets. The previous owner replaced the power supply, cpu, cpu fan/heatsink, and I replaced the five suspect caps tonight, but still have the problem. I'm fiddling with Nucore/Pinbox, but I hate to go that route if I can work this out. I don't know of anything else to check, unless the Prism card is the issue.

#11 5 years ago

Decided to go the Nucore route. One question though, since my CRT still looks great, I’m looking at convertors. Would something like this work?

https://www.amazon.com/Andoer-Genuine-GBS8200-Channel-Converter/dp/B00W3460UU/ref=sr_1_3

#12 5 years ago

Bit the dust and decided to install a 21” 4:3 LCD that I had laying around. It looks very good, but my black levels are too black, even with the brightness all the way up. May have to find another LCD.

B274A502-7994-4F9D-AD33-E9A0720AF808 (resized).jpegB274A502-7994-4F9D-AD33-E9A0720AF808 (resized).jpeg

11 months later
#60 5 years ago

I'll second wanting an update to SWEP1, as the RFM work looks very good indeed! I've also wondered if it would be possible to update the movie clips to better quality, say HD? I know it wouldn't work on the original hardware, but with Nucore, I don't see why not, and that would make the game look so much better!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 54.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 85.00
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swep1-loyal-order-of-the-gungans-club?tu=jive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.