Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

We have a Star Wars Episode 1 which has a brass plaque "The final Collector's Series of 100" - looks like the last 100 (SN#5000-5100) at least had this plaque? Anyone know anything about this - was there anything different on the game, or just the plaque?

thanks,
rick

#2 5 years ago

i asked Duncan same thing, nothing special other than the plaque, they were the last 100 on the line and employees had first digs at them then they were released for distribution.

#3 5 years ago

I don't know anything about the plaque, but I have a SWEP1. Are you selling them?

#4 5 years ago

Just had the plaque in the SWEP1 that we got from IPB (from WMS) ... i suppose we could always produce them if people are interested ...

#5 5 years ago

I am in for one, if it happens.

#6 5 years ago

i would like one also

#7 5 years ago

I'd buy that

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

We have a Star Wars Episode 1 which has a brass plaque "The final Collector's Series of 100" - looks like the last 100 (SN#5000-5100) at least had this plaque? Anyone know anything about this - was there anything different on the game, or just the plaque?
thanks,
rick

No, just the plaque. Nothing else.

#9 5 years ago

I'm in too.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

a brass plaque "The final Collector's Series of 100"

Quoted from PPS:

we could always produce them if people are interested ...

So you're going to copy a Limted Edition plaque number - Damn

Do you ever wonder why people slam you and your copy right complaints?

#11 5 years ago

I thought it was weird that people were asking for these. Just to be clear, they were made for the last 100 machines to come off the production line. For example, my machine is 5082 of 5100. So I wonder if pps would crank out plaques for the first 5000 machines, or remake the last 100 so that someone else could have the same # as myself.

wacky either way.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

wacky either way.

He could ask folks for a pic of their serial number before selling them one.

Unless you have one of these last 100 games, there's really no point in having the plaque. The plaque has the serial number on it and notes that it's one of the last 100 of 5100. I haven't checked, but I assume the serial number is also listed on the back of the cab and maybe inside the cab too. No serial number on your game? Then no plaque for you. Serial number under 5000? This plaque isn't for your game. It would look totally wrong.

This game, serial number 00003, is one of the last 100 SWE1 games built out of 5100 total.

That's not the exact text, but you get the idea.

#13 5 years ago

they don't have the number on them, so I think it's a collector piece and you are right they were for 5000-5100 game #'s - at least the one I have does not have a # on it(?).

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

they don't have the number on them, so I think it's a collector piece and you are right they were for 5000-5100 game #'s - at least the one I have does not have a # on it(?).

Oops. Still, asking for a pic of the serial number would weed out the scammers/ overly bling crazed.

#15 5 years ago

who cares really, most of you guys DESPISE SWE1 anyway.

#16 5 years ago

Yours has no number because you get all the cool weird stuff most of us can't get (without access to the vaults and a bunch of $

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

who cares really, most of you guys DESPISE SWE1 anyway.

With a brass plaque attached, it becomes $WE1.
d

#18 5 years ago

I'm not sure I'm worried about it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 63.50
$ 40.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wheaton, IL
$ 50.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Boards
PCB Emporium
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside