(Topic ID: 310965)

Sweet! Thanks R and L for the damaged machine!

By bouche03

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by bouche03
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rush 2 (resized).jpg
rush 1_LI (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Well, took delivery of my much awaited Rush LE, #928 (date of my marriage) today. Heart immediately sank when I saw this: Opened the box and there was cabinet damage, so I refused shipment. Driver was super apologetic...bought from GE Colorado; so awaiting their response. R&L already has a pretty checkered past on the forum...disappointing to say the least, not sure what the resolution will be...if they just replace the damaged components or??
rush 1_LI (resized).jpgrush 1_LI (resized).jpgrush 2 (resized).jpgrush 2 (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

Ouch! As a guy still awaiting my LE delivery I'm sorry to hear of your loss! I can almost hear the "Maybe no one will notice." (Edited my original as after re-reading I realized you probably repacked it with the packing tape after confirming damage.)

#3 2 years ago

What makes it worse is I was able to get 3 LE machines. This is the last one I received and a custom number. The other two I passed along to fellow Pinsiders for exactly what I paid for them...just trying to pay it forward. Clearly Karma is not a real thing I guess...

#4 2 years ago

That sucks - sorry man. On new games, the distributors send the games back to Stern's repair department. Stern will drop it into a brand new cab and make sure it's 100% perfect before sending it back out. So the good news is that you will get your game back and it will be brand new again - the bad news is having to wait longer.

Keep us posted - JJ@GE is awesome so you are in good hands.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

That sucks - sorry man. On new games, the distributors send the games back to Stern's repair department. Stern will drop it into a brand new cab and make sure it's 100% perfect before sending it back out. So the good news is that you will get your game back and it will be brand new again - the bad news is having to wait longer.
Keep us posted - JJ@GE is awesome so you are in good hands.

Thank you...JJ is on the case. They are re-routing it back to Stern. Since I am only a few hours away from them they should have it relatively quick. Turn time about 5 weeks for repairs.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sweet-thanks-rampl-for-the-damaged-machine?hl=bouche03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.