11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I can now keep track of the threads im trying to help fix much easier now !

#2 11 years ago

Right on - thanks robin

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

I can now keep track of the threads im trying to help fix much easier now !

No Kidding!

Found out about it a few days ago and love it!

Come on EM folks, start posting on the sub -forum as it just goes to the main one anyways so your post will be seen by the rest of us!

Ken

#4 11 years ago

WooHoo!! Thanks Robin and mods!

I haven't been on much so I just found this today. I already found two posts that had slipped a few days with no responses. I hope this makes Pinside just as strong for EM games as it is for DMD's and SS.

#5 11 years ago

Cool! I've only owned 1 EM but I'd like to have another at some point when I get more space, unless I just stumble on something incredibly cool and happen to have an opening at the time.

#6 11 years ago

I love Prospector and Cimema!

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I love Prospector

I have not played a Prospector in over 35 years but liked the game back then and would like to play it again in the near future.

Ken

#8 11 years ago

I had one for about 2 months...then someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse...(money!)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sweeeet-welcome-to-the-em-hangout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.