• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by baldtwit
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7f65beb1d5e82d129fff224809f9e27ffb092fde (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ceckitti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

I have a question that im not sure the answer to. Im just starting to get into restoring my first EM, a Flip Flop. The issue i have is that when I got it, it was missing the door to the back of the head. And I would assume this game spent ALOT of time in a not so cooperative climate. Most of the relays are rusted pretty good. And the credit stepper is actually so bad its seized up.
Everything in the body looks fine. Nothing rusted or messed up. And all seem to run fine.

Here is my (maybe dumb) question...... If I find another Bally EM head with a similar set up as Flip Flop (4 player, no BG animations, etc...) would I be able to hook it up to the body power it up and play a game?

7f65beb1d5e82d129fff224809f9e27ffb092fde (resized).jpg7f65beb1d5e82d129fff224809f9e27ffb092fde (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

I have a question that im not sure the answer to. Im just starting to get into restoring my first EM, a Flip Flop. The issue i have is that when I got it, it was missing the door to the back of the head. And I would assume this game spent ALOT of time in a not so cooperative climate. Most of the relays are rusted pretty good. And the credit stepper is actually so bad its seized up.
Everything in the body looks fine. Nothing rusted or messed up. And all seem to run fine.
Here is my (maybe dumb) question...... If I find another Bally EM head with a similar set up as Flip Flop (4 player, no BG animations, etc...) would I be able to hook it up to the body power it up and play a game?
[quoted image]

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
$ 5.00
Various Other Swag
UpKick Pinball
Various other swag

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ceckitti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swap-heads?tu=Ceckitti and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.