5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Riffbear
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ockeyhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

I had ST as well & really enjoyed it. After having ST in my lineup for quite some time, I replaced ST w/ SW's & I'm glad I did. SW's has an excellent theme presentation w/ a lightning fast SR flow. The code is excellent, as every game played is never the same depending on what path you take. SW's Premium is the way to go, simply for the hyper-loop & exploding death star. SW's will compliment MET as MET is a "bash" strategy & SW's is a flow-fest rush. I also could care less about the SW"s theme, but this title is incredible pinball!

I have had some play on IM, but cannot give insightful details. IM is definitely fun, as the upper loop layout is unique & challenging. The LCD presentation is well done, but if the music is not your thing, that could be grating.

No doubt MMr is a timeless classic that has great flow & excellent theme integration. MM has absolutely the best toy in pinball, but is lacking w/ code depth. After achieving the wizard mode five+ times, unfortunately this title could grow stale.

SW's would definitely give a nice variety w/ your lineup of Tron & MET. Each title is different in layout & contrasting w/ theme. Tron, Met & SW's for variation & to compliment an incredible lineup. I wish you well in your pursuit of YOUR perfect machine!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ockeyhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sw-vs-im-vs-munsters-vs-mmr-amp-prem-vs-pro?tu=Ockeyhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.