(Topic ID: 290106)

Suzo-Happ coin door bolt size? (Dialed In)

By fossmin

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by fossmin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7702 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fossmin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I am trying to remove the hardware from my Dialed In coin door to get it powder coated. Anyone know the size of these bolts I have circled in red? I can't seem to get anything that wants to work. There are a bunch of them holding the coin mechs on.

Thanks
    IMG_7702 (resized).JPGIMG_7702 (resized).JPG

#4 3 years ago

Thanks guys. I tried a 3/16 put couldn't get it to grab. I will try another one.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from RellikJM:

I just checked my Wonka and they are 3/16”. I changed my left coin slot to a dollar and had to file the plastic down so dollar coins would fit. I used a Wiha nut driver as some of the screws were driven below the surface of the plastic and it was small enough to fit and still rotate the screw. Here is a link to the nut driver I used: https://www.wihatools.com/precision-nut-driver-3-16-x-60mm-6341

I ordered and used this Wiha nut driver and it worked perfect. Nothing I had would work and my regular sockets would never get between the two coin mechs in that tight space.

Thanks for the tip.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fossmin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/suzo-happ-coin-door-bolt-size-dialed-in?tu=fossmin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.