(Topic ID: 27569)

NEW LOWER ACTUAL PRICES: X-Men Flasher mods,which one(s) do you want. by Hemi.

By HemiOrange09

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What flasher mod(s) do you want for your X-Men”

• Magneto 11 votes
    16%
  • Iceman Figure 14 votes
    21%
  • Storm 7 votes
    10%
  • Black Bird 9 votes
    13%
  • Iceman Ramp 4 votes
    6%
  • Night Crawler 23 votes
    34%

(Multiple choice - 68 votes by 35 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2012-12-18_22-38-36_225.jpg
2012-12-18_22-40-05_76.jpg
2012-12-18_22-39-07_68.jpg
CIMG1383.JPG
018.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
playfield.jpg
NC.JPG
mag_hand_on.jpg
mag_hand_off.jpg
DSCF5382.jpg
icicles.jpg
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

So let me know which ones you want via the survey and PLEASE POST here so I can track "who" wants "what" mod(s) for their X-Men, otherwise I will not able to track everyone.

EDIT: NEW PRICES...including shipping for LE and Pro versions. (The earlier prices were estimated cost).

These kits will be complete with detailed pictured instuctions, where to put them and wiring harness. Some of them I can not make them plug in, so soldering is required. Here is the BEST thing, it will NOT alter the condition of your machine. You can remove them and no one would ever know they were ever in the machine. That is the beauty of it and what I like the best about it.

Very short description of the upgrades.

Magneto, LE $35, Pro $25. Shipped. (Was LE $45,Pro $30).

(LE only has 2 extra red flashers to lit apron lenses) and 2 others red flashers will be his hand and the "X" in the middle of the playfield. NOTE: Soldering and drilling him is required if you want hide the wire in him, otherwises you will see the wires and no alteration will me done to him. There is some work involved to install the kit, you will have to remove him from the machine.

Iceman flasher and GI light, LE and Pro $30 (You install on your figure).Shipped. (Was $40).
Both LE and Pro are the same, it has white flasher on a Iceman figure, (NOTE: YOU are purchasing Iceman figure, IT IS NOT INCLUDED) with blue GI spotlight behind him. Plug in kit for the flasher. Easy to install, but the GI should be soldered, but you could splice the GI light wires in.

Storm, LE and Pro $25. Shipped. (Was $30).
Both LE and Pro are the same, it has 2 flashers on her. Soldered is required. Not to hard to install.

Black Bird, LE and Pro $15. Shipped.(Was $20).
Both LE and Pro are the same, it has 1 flasher on scoop. Plug in kit. Easiest to install.

Iceman Ramp LE $45. Shipped. (Was $60)
LE ONLY, it has 4 flashers on ramp. UPDATE...NO Soldering is required. It was the hardest one to install, but now I can up with a New and Improved harness and it is easy to install and well worth it, Adds a Awesome light show.

Night Crawler LE only $85. Shipped. EDIT....SEE THE VIDEO YOU WILL BE AMAZED!
LE ONLY. (UPDATE..... NO soldering required) It has 2 flasher inside the Night Crawler. Some work removing the assemblies and some mounting of hardware. I am trying not to alter anything at all on this mod. You will need to drill a couple of holes and I provide the drill bit. The holes are small and are on the NC assemblies under the playfield.

NEW. "X" Insert, LE $35. Shipped.
LE ONLY, I forgot, I replaced the 2) 89 aprin bulbs with 2 white LEDs and added one white LED to the center playfield "X". Plug in kit, very easy to install. Very cool effect with the Magneto mod on the same insert. They flash in sequence of each other, first the X insert is red than white. It's a great combo look.

BEST DEAL.....
Complete Kit Prices LE $220, Pro $ 90. shipped !!! (Was LE $270, Pro $120).

Edit: I Will Take Half Down Deposits ONLY on These Mods.... That way I know you are in 100%. I started a spread sheet to track who is purchasing what mods and I can add you to it. If I don't get enough people that want these mods you want I will refund your deposit. All I ask is you give me time to produce them, I can not promise a time when they will be done, but they will get finished. Reason is the pictured instructions take me a long time to complete.

Thanks everyone.

#2 11 years ago

Looking fwd to the Magneto and Iceman mods you are building for me! And the lamp kit to highlight the Beast figure.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Looking fwd to the Magneto and Iceman mods you are building for me! And the lamp kit to highlight the Beast figure.

No Problem.....Iceman figure will be on its way to you first of the week.... And this is exactly what I need everyone to do, tell me what one(s) you voted for and want for your machine. Thanks

#4 11 years ago

Id like a plastic insert or mold to go over icemans ramp to look like icicles and possibly light up.

icicles.jpgicicles.jpg

#5 11 years ago

That would be cool...lol but it would not clear the playfield plastics when it is the home position. You would sell them like wild fire.

Also with the flashers. I have red, white and blue available at this time. Please post here what mod you want.

#6 11 years ago

Iceman, Storm and Blackbird.

Magneto - still thinking about as needs drilling and I would want to hide wires.

Nightcrawlers = maybe. Waiting for video.

#7 11 years ago

Here is a link to all of the pictures and videos of my mods that I posted here on Pinside.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-totally-pimped-out-machine-by-hemi-must-see-videos

Thanks everyone....

Steve

#8 11 years ago

Iceman, Storm and Blackbird

#9 11 years ago

Need a nightcrawler mod video

DSCF5382.jpgDSCF5382.jpg

#10 11 years ago

Currently....Only the Iceman figure mod is complete and ready to be sold, send me a PM and I will get working on it for you. ... And the NC is not ready yet. I still need to find the best way to control the flashers. I just have them wired and powered up for pictures.....

#11 11 years ago

Blackbird and Storm for my pro please.

#12 11 years ago

Sign me up for all in hopefully a package deal price

#13 11 years ago

People have been asking where to get the Iceman figure?....I would try looking for it on eBay (it can be expensive here) or Amazon, it has to be the 6" Bowen bust Clear version figure to get the effect. I made the insulation of the LED flasher easier so you will be able to install it yourself. All you will need it a hot glue gun. This way it will save you money shipping to me and then back to you. Or if you want me to install it. People have been having them shipping directly to me when they purchase. Then I install the LED and ship it out to you at your expense. It is your call.

Just, the flasher/GI plug in kit with insulation directions it is EDIT $30 shipped. I do take PayPal.

Thanks

Steve

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Sign me up for all in hopefully a package deal price

I will post the complete package price soon....thanks

#15 11 years ago

POSTED ACTUAL PRICES...... This is the BEST Prices I can do for all of the work involved in making them. All I ask for is some patiences on filling the orders....

Thanks,

Steve

#16 11 years ago

Here are the Videos again..... all are in 720 HD.

mag_hand_off.jpgmag_hand_off.jpg mag_hand_on.jpgmag_hand_on.jpg NC.JPGNC.JPG playfield.jpgplayfield.jpg

#17 11 years ago

Video of Iceman figure mod, flash/GI kit only as state above and the white "X" insert mod

#18 11 years ago

Attraction mod of "X" in the middle of the playfield. This is apart of the Magneto' mod.

#19 11 years ago

PM me once you have the complete set engineered. I want to see the finished game with all mods on it. If I still like the looks of it I will take one. Just let me know when done with entire set. Then I will send you half or all of the money to start making my set.

#20 11 years ago

I'm leaning toward Storm and Nightcrawler if it turns out well. Possibly Magneto and maybe X-Insert.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

PM me once you have the complete set engineered. I want to see the finished game with all mods on it. If I still like the looks of it I will take one. Just let me know when done with entire set. Then I will send you half or all of the money to start making my set.

No problem...

Thanks for posting, I will contact you when I am to that point. I sold my first complete kit. Ser#00001 is spoken for...

#22 11 years ago

HOT OFF THE PRESS, FRONT PAGE NEWS.......

NIGHT CRAWLER IS ALIVE. A MUST HAVE MOD.

Your eyes are not lying. I wire up only one and had to get the camera. This is my BEST mod yet on my XMLE.....I am take pre-orders on this one.... It going to be $60.00 to gets this mod. I will have to order parts. I have a lot of work a head of me so please be patience.

Here is the video in 720 HD....Enjoy.

#23 11 years ago

Looks great! I may need to upgrade my Nightcrawlers where is it wired in?

#24 11 years ago

Put me on the list to order one of these NC mods

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Put me on the list to order one of these NC mods

I am take pre-orders on all my mods. Because all kits are made to order. Just send me a PM and we will go from there.

Thanks everyone.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Looks great! I may need to upgrade my Nightcrawlers where is it wired in?

For now, he is wired into the flasher curcuits for now, but I have another idea to make this installation a lot easier and the power will be a plug in connection, NO soldering will be required.

Send me a PM if you are still interested....

#27 11 years ago

Nice looking Nightcrawler mod. I'll PM you with an order. tks.

#28 11 years ago

I'm in for a whole set for my Magneto LE. Beautiful job! PM me when you have it ready. PM me if you need a deposit right now, but on the way to work and will get back to ya later.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I'm in for a whole set for my Magneto LE. Beautiful job! PM me when you have it ready. PM me if you need a deposit right now, but on the way to work and will get back to ya later.

PM sent.....

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from Billmelater:

Nice looking Nightcrawler mod. I'll PM you with an order. tks.

PM Send to you.

#31 11 years ago

UPDATE....I am finishing up my instructions on my AC\DC cannon Flasher kits, and hopefully by Monday start making the X-Men wiring harnesses and directions. I have ordered the parts to make up 10 Night Crawler mods, and I have all of the rest of the supplies that I need for the other ones. I am shooting for next weekend or first part of the following week to ship out the pre-orders to everyone that has paid for them.

1 week later
#32 11 years ago

I am making good progress on writing up my installation instructions with lots of pictures to help you install them ..... I just want to thank everyone for their patients and pre-ordering the mods, so it does not feel I am wasting my time. I am trying to finish the directions by this weekend, but I do have to work both days so it might set me back a little. Hopefully, next week sometime I will be putting the kits together, if anyone wants any of these... just send me a PM.....I also wanted to post the Night Crawler video that I finished a couple days ago.

#33 11 years ago

sweet! I can't wait

#34 11 years ago

Looking forward to my storm and blackbird mods and hopefully a Iceman one if I can find a figure at the right price.
Anyone know where I can grab the blackbird plane toy to sit on top of the scoop, is it a micro-machine?

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Id like a plastic insert or mold to go over icemans ramp to look like icicles and possibly light up.

This is a BRILLIANT idea, I'm going to get started on this right away. Free set for you my good man.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

Looking forward to my storm and blackbird mods and hopefully a Iceman one if I can find a figure at the right price.Anyone know where I can grab the blackbird plane toy to sit on top of the scoop, is it a micro-machine?

This is the one that I installed on my machine that I purchased from eBay....they are about $40.00

ebay.com link: 1 400 SR 71 A Blackbird Rosemarys Baby San Dragon

#37 11 years ago

I wanted to let everyone know that I have came up with a New and Improved wiring harness for the Iceman Ramp. It was difficult to install it with a lot of soldering involved. Now it is easy to install and No soldering for you to do....plug in for power. The wife is helping me with writing up the directions and it looks like the first of the week, I will start up my assembly harness making line with one operator....me

#38 11 years ago

The Wife and I just finished all the pictured instructions yesterday, (Thanks Honey for helping me ) and I am starting to build up the kits today for the orders that have been paid for.... so things are going as planned for my time line. I plan on shipping orders out this week in the order they were paid for or took a deposit on. Also, if you have given me a deposit on these kits I will be contacting you when I get to your order.

Also, I am using a website called "Dropbox" to send out the installation directions, this make it a lot easier for me to get you the instructions because of the larger file sizes. If you have a Dropbox account that is great.... If not, it is a free service for the first 2GB on memory. A fellow Pinsider told me about this website and it works great for everyone. Otherwise, I can email you them but it takes more time on my end to do this.

Thanks Everyone..

#39 11 years ago

The first batch orders where mailed out today as promised....the production line is still running with its only operator yours truly.

#40 11 years ago

Sweet, looking forward to these mods

#41 11 years ago

Very much looking forward to these! Thanks for putting the effort into the mods and instruction write-ups, Steve!

#42 11 years ago

Can you share the instructions with everyone so that people on the fence know what's involved as far as install goes?

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Can you share the instructions with everyone so that people on the fence know what's involved as far as install goes?

Somewhat, what questions do you have for me, I will gladly answer them ..... I spent a lot of time (a week or so), writing them up and took lots of pictures to make the installation of the mods as easy as possible. Some of them are plug in play and others you will have to do very little soldering to tie in the power.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Donnyman,

I should have your order done no later than the first part of the next week... Again, I have to work this entire upcoming weekend... but when I am at home, I am working everyones mods. There is not enough time in the day, and some of you know I stay up very late working on them, because of the PMs being send.

It's all good.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Me too!

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Somewhat, what questions do you have for me, I will gladly answer them ..... I spent a lot of time (a week or so), writing them up and took lots of pictures to make the installation of the mods as easy as possible. Some of them are plug in play and others you will have to do very little soldering to tie in the power.

No problem, im just happy you took your time and effort on these awesome mods you came up with.

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

No problem, im just happy you took your time and effort on these awesome mods you came up with.

Thanks.... I have a lot more Ideas that I plan on doing with several different machines. I just have to get the time to do them....

#48 11 years ago

Second round of orders were sent out this morning and hopefully I can get a few more out tomorrow before I have to go to work.... this marathon of making this kits is starting to take its toll on me..... but I tested and verified everything before it was sent out....

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

For now, he is wired into the flasher curcuits for now, but I have another idea to make this installation a lot easier and the power will be a plug in connection, NO soldering will be required.

Send me a PM if you are still interested....

Plug and play? I am in. Pm coming

Dave

#50 11 years ago

Thanks Hemi!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/survey-x-men-flasher-mods-which-ones-do-you-want-for-your-machine-by-hemi/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.