• 3 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by InfiniteLives
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 months ago

Hi guys
Was testing my surfer coin chutes. Power off.just ran coins thru them. Coin chute 1 would jam but 2 worked. Turned it on and chute 2 coined up game. Turned it off and took out the mechs to compare what might be amiss on chute 1.

Now with neither mechs in, game just keeps giving credits and chute 2 relay keeps going off. Switch is open as can be... No idea what to look for. I manually reset the coin counter reel to zero and on power up just starts coining up.

Not sure if it matters but game is on free play (from who I got the game from) not sure if that's mod or a setting.

Any help would be appreciated, suppose to have this game in a tournament in a few weeks so was making sure the coin mechs work. Doh

#2 6 months ago

Well what the hell... Just messing with it manually closed chute 1s switch and it stopped. Let me further diagnose but feel free to chime in with any thoughts as I'm an EM novice

#3 6 months ago

Well I'm a dyslexic dummy and when I had the door open I was thinking chute 2 was 1 and vice versa lol. Chalk this one up for good ol fashion dumbass syndrome. I'm gonna fix the free play switch stack and should be good to go

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 230.00
Tools
PinDoc Restorations
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 199.95
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
£ 99.00
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 199.99
$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
Arizona Pinball
$ 22.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside