You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6938 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

On my first pin, (yay!) Surf n Safari,
The balls aren't feeding correctly.
Often times one ball doesn't go into chute to then use the plunger OR two balls go into chute to then use the plunger.

I attached a picture of the balls in the machine, I dont know if something is broken or missing. It was working fine though when I picked it up.

Thanks for the help!

IMG_6938 (resized).jpgIMG_6938 (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

Where's your third ball?

That wire sticking across should prevent more than one ball from feeding to the shooter lane at a time

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Where's your third ball?
That wire sticking across should prevent more than one ball from feeding to the shooter lane at a time

Sorry I took the picture without all the balls in there. There are actually 4 balls fo the machine. I had the other two off to the side.
Ok I will try to seeing if that wire needs to be adjusted a little bit to feed the balls correctly. Thank you!

#4 1 year ago

There shouldn't be be four balls, just three.

#5 1 year ago

yup 3 balls only

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/surf-n-safari-balls-not-loading-correctly- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.