• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Surf-Champ-Work-27 (resized).jpg
0Surf-Champ-SCM-Sws (resized).jpg
Pinball (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

Hi Crjfan
greetings from Europe - Rolf

0Surf-Champ-SCM-Sws (resized).jpg0Surf-Champ-SCM-Sws (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago

Hi Crjfan
I also have an Surf Champ - almost impossible to get to the Backbox - hard to get at the Bottom-Board - hard to get at the Playfield - especially "Sequence Bank".
Before I dig (deep) into my pin the questions: Is Your pin set to 3 Balls per game ? Set to 5 Balls per game ? My Surf Champ is set to 5 Balls per Game - when the pin kicks out the fifth ball (for player-1): Double-Bonus lights up --- in Your pin ?

See the JPG - Gottlieb uses an 6VAC-Coil on 11B (mounted in the Sequence Bank) --- some wires are involved - wires on the Adj-plug mounted on the left of the playfield.
As the 11B plunges: The 10B is made to plunge and so the Double Bonus light is lit. It is tricky to see the stuff in the Sequence Bank - as the Sequence Bank is resetted - resetted immediately before the 11B / 10B plunge - so I see the reset arm move - I do not see the 11B / 10B plunge --- well after I see them plunged.

Want to check wire-green, wire green-white, wire-white --- on the 3-5 Adj-plug on the playfield ? Greetings Rolf

0Surf-Champ-Work-27 (resized).jpg0Surf-Champ-Work-27 (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

Hi Crjfan
I must ask when I am not sure if I do understand --- O.K., Your pin is set to 3 balls per game --- do YOU GET the double-bonus light (on the playfield) LIGHTED on the last ball ? You play the last ball - do YOU GET the bonus as "single" or as "double" or "no points to the Score drums - just the bonus-ladder is stepped down" ? Greetings Rolf

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/surf-champ-1?tu=rolf_martin_062 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.