Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by j_m_
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#2 7 years ago

Check back in a week and see if it sold. Then you'd know.

#3 7 years ago

Probably one of those "last one left" items from the IPB Williams Bally stash.

#4 7 years ago

If you need one, it's pretty much made of unobtainium, so maybe it's worth that.

#5 7 years ago

Certainly worth that by Christmas.
Ho, Ho, Ho!

#6 7 years ago

Say what you will, but back before the CC mountain plastic was being remade, I sold an NOS one on Ebay for something like $740. I believe it went to someone in Portugal.

#7 7 years ago

They have 5 available!

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

They have 5 available!

I stand corrected. It's made of almost-unobtainium.

#9 7 years ago

It is worth it.

And don't call me shirley.

#10 7 years ago

Ok, I give up.....what's so special about this part that's makes it so expensive. I get that it is *rare*. But why would anyone actually NEED one? It sure looks like a repairable part, seems not complex. Does it get up and walk away? What's the deal?

#11 7 years ago

I think I would try and find a way to repair the one I had

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Ok, I give up.....what's so special about this part that's makes it so expensive. I get that it is *rare*. But why would anyone actually NEED one? It sure looks like a repairable part, seems not complex. Does it get up and walk away? What's the deal?

It might depend upon how it exactly wears out or breaks. I don't think I've seen example photos of an inoperable one.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It might depend upon how it exactly wears out or breaks. I don't think I've seen example photos of an inoperable one.

I'd also be curious to how common it would be for this part to need replaced. I'm not familiar with CC. I could see the price being pushed up if it is common for CC owners to need one, but if not, it seems to me a "sucker" price.

#14 7 years ago

If you paid some crazy price for your CC, you probably don't want some ass-looking welded up cobbled together part on there if the original breaks.
So sure, why not.......................
As markmon points out, we'll know when the auction ends.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

ass-looking

Well, yeah you're probably right. IMHO, it's on the underside of the playfield so I guess about nine out of ten visitors that you lifted the playfield up to take a view would probably not even notice a welded part. I just don't make it a habit to prop up my playfields so my guests only notice if the part is working correctly and could give a crap what it looks like under the playfield.

#16 7 years ago

Wait for the remake.
There will be plenty of parts available then for a lot less $$$.

#17 7 years ago

yeah, that lego truck is pretty darn expensive. especially, given the fact that it has that brightly colored "special low price" sticker on it

in all seriousness, you can forego ebay and purchase it directly from mark c. for a bit less (I'm not sure why the part no. on the website is different since it's obviously the exact same part, photo and all) from pinball spare parts australia:
http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/a-22296-1.html

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/surely-its-not-worth-this and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.