(Topic ID: 275106)

Sure Shot scoring question or an issue

By TK2012

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Picked up a sure shot with a few issues, didn`t order manual yet but working on what I can see. When each number is hit they score 3000 points, wondering if this is right? pops and other scoring seem ok. Thanks for any input.

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from TK2012:

When each number is hit they score 3000 points, wondering if this is right?

Likely, though it looks like the 3/5 ball adj. may affect that. Sometimes there is a separate radio plug under the PF for target score adj., but I do not see one on the schematic.

#3 3 years ago

the one I fixed and sold did that it, scored 3 thousand for the roll overs and 500 for the targets the replay card was 100k so the set-up worked well for 3 balls and was a good game so I just left it that way. I do believe there is a way to change it but my schematic went with the game so I can't tell you what the adjustment is like the post above it may just change when you switch the three ball to 5 ball plug

#4 3 years ago

This was to easy, I moved the plug from 3 ball to 5 ball. 3 ball does register 3000 and 5 ball gets 500 points. This problem is solved.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from TK2012:

3 ball does register 3000 and 5 ball gets 500 points. This problem is solved.

Target Alpha is similar.

Please check as 'resolved.'

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Vista, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sure-shot-scoring-question-or-an-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.