• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pin1_(resized).jpg
Sure_Shot_Schem_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

Went over to a friends last night to help him with his pin. It will not reset with the replay button, however it does start when I press the left coin switch on the inside of the coin door. What I thought would be a 5 min fix has got me confused. The schematic shows the replay button, along with the coin switches, I can't figure out why the coin switch is working but not the replay button. The game is set to free play and has credits showing as well. Can someone explain the path for me and offer a tip to get this taken care of?

Sure_Shot_Schem_(resized).jpgSure_Shot_Schem_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

chk the switches along the red line. between the replay switch to the R or S relay looks like 2 on the replay unit, and one on the ball count unit. can't see too good today.

pin1_(resized).jpgpin1_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#3 8 years ago

Maybe a very simple fix as it was with the C 37 I just got.

On the credit reel, find the switch the wiil be opened by the pin on the cog when there are no credits. Make sure the when there is a credit that switch is closed.

While you are there, you can set it to free play by adjusting this switch to be always closed even when the credit reel is on zero.

Go to pinrepair.com for a pic of the switch.

Dan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Vista, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sure-shot-not-starting-with-replay-button and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.